VI of UPSCALE BODYRUB 877-766-6716

Went here today and saw piper. Pictures were from when she was younger. She may have put on some weight.

Flimsy massage table.

Hj 240
Bj 340
Fs 440

Bring your own rubber they don’t have them.

No idea what’s standard. Seems negotiable once you get past the entrance fee. Very likely ymmv. Clearly not a great value compared to ph but you get the variety.

Facilities 8 except table
Massage 6 not the focus
Face 6
Body 7 if u like thick
The rest 6

Do you fucked her for 440?
One round ?
I definitely finessed it. I didn't start of saying anything, paid for the hour, and followed the rules.

And yes it seems like only one time was viable. Nothing like PH or Lassie.

Hopefully my post doesn't cause any trouble. I will most likely go back even though the value is terrible and the service is significantly worse then the usual spots. For me the only real draw is the variety otherwise the shaky table and the price are unappealing.

Also she didn't look as good as her picture so its possible some of the others offer nothing or offer at a higher price.

I saw Leilani here recently. Never gone for anything more than a HJ on 30 or 45 min stays but would be curious to hear if more is available.

Leilani is a smoking hot Malaysian girl who I've seen multiple times here. When I first saw her she had stunning all natural DDs on a super slim frame.

The thing is, in the past few months she's gotten a boob job, butt implants (scars are visible on both) and what looks like lipo. She has that weird saggy-looking looking yet slim midsection now, which can happen from lipo.

She is still hot, super nice, and has a great touch. But I can't for the life of me understand why anybody would alter their body like this when she was aa 1/1000000 natural busty and slim southeast Asian girl to begin with. Maybe she had a kid and didn't like how it changed her body. Anyway, shaking my head over here.

My most recent visit with her was nice, and her body still looks pretty good. It's just quite unnatural now.

D

Deleted member 128262

Hi all-

I normally post reviews for providers on Long Island, but when I used to work for the city DOE about 7 years ago, I frequented this place when I was able to do so. I saw a handful of providers- Maya, Adrianna, Polina, Megan, Anye (Spanish- from Spain). Anye was the first girl I saw.

It’s been so long that I can’t recall the encounters, but from ready other posts on this thread, I was never aware extras could be offered. I was relatively new to mongering at that point.

I wasn’t entirely impressed with Polina. Out of those I saw, Adrianna and Maya were my favorites. Both were very friendly and I enjoyed having intelligent, and meaningful conversations with them. I got to know Maya and Adrianna pretty well.

I will say though, that between those two, Adrianna was freaking hot! I did try to get her number once and she did give it to me. Never really got anywhere as we would occasionally text, being she lived in NJ while I was from the island.

Have any of you had a session with any of the above in the past or present?

Hi all-

I normally post reviews for providers on Long Island, but when I used to work for the city DOE about 7 years ago, I frequented this place when I was able to do so. I saw a handful of providers- Maya, Adrianna, Polina, Megan, Anye (Spanish- from Spain). Anye was the first girl I saw.

It’s been so long that I can’t recall the encounters, but from ready other posts on this thread, I was never aware extras could be offered. I was relatively new to mongering at that point.

I wasn’t entirely impressed with Polina. Out of those I saw, Adrianna and Maya were my favorites. Both were very friendly and I enjoyed having intelligent, and meaningful conversations with them. I got to know Maya and Adrianna pretty well.

I will say though, that between those two, Adrianna was freaking hot! I did try to get her number once and she did give it to me. Never really got anywhere as we would occasionally text, being she lived in NJ while I was from the island.

Have any of you had a session with any of the above in the past or present?
Is this a review or a PSA? Why don't you write some actual reviews about the girls you saw and put in how long, price and tip.

Or was this just a long winded way to bump a thread and ask a question about a place that hasn't been mentioned since 2019?

pokler

Power Bottom
Is this a review or a PSA? Why don't you write some actual reviews about the girls you saw and put in how long, price and tip.

Or was this just a long winded way to bump a thread and ask a question about a place that hasn't been mentioned since 2019?
Yeah those girls he's talking about haven't been there in 3-4 years. I was here a month ago for the first time in like 3 years. I walked out when the girl balked about giving me 2 pops. Got a full refund .

I understand why the MOD’s are pissed.

I’m super happy tho, never knew this place existed. Just funny no post so I’m thinking the service is not great. Pokler is no joke on this site and if he walked I’m thinking the service is not great.

D

Deleted member 128262

No Ricker not looking to bump, just wanted to comment on the location. I was reading some of the older threads on here and saw this venue…If the Mods have an issue with us commenting on a venue that it’s been a long time since we’ve been there, I’ll refrain.

All I can legit recall is I did hh sessions back when they charged $180.00. I went there between 2015-16. Extras were never mentioned, but again, I’ll note that this was one of the first places I stumbled on a web search when I first started mongering. You can close this thread if you wish. I did not tip the providers. $180.00 included the HE.

Hope I’m posting in the right place here - this review is about Upscale Body Rub but not about VI in particular. I just didn’t see a thread for the location itself.

Saw Emily today. $180 for HH. Didn’t ask what full was but it’s on their website.

2 call system - location is on 3rd Ave between 57/58. Building has a doorman which was a little awkward going in - especially since the spa is downstairs in the basement and seems to be the only business down there, so he knew exactly where I was going and for what, I presume. I just ignored him tho and went on my way.

Spa itself is VERY nice. Looks like a real spa retreat location. Girl at the desk asked me to wash my hands in the luxurious bathroom they got. When I came out Emily was waiting for me in a short silk robe. When I called I mentioned that Kristy looked the hottest from the girls listed on the site as working today, but asked about her personality - I like a playful, flirty, girls - she didn’t comment on Kristy and recommended Nikki or Emily instead. Guess that was her subtle way of saying Kristy is a bitch lol JK. Anyway - I chose Emily based on the pics, and I was not disappointed. She is a very attractive Colombian girl. Good English. Maybe 5’5” - on the verge where some people may consider her the tiniest bit thicker, but I thought her body was phenomenal - very firm. And I am not one who likes thicker girls.

We get to the room, put the $$ in the envelope, she leaves and I get ready. She comes back, removes the robe, and she has on sexy thong lingerie. Her ass is perfection. Not an ounce of cellulite on it. Perfectly firm yet squeezable. Tits look great in the bra. She gets to work - starts with my legs/butt on the massage which was an odd place to begin. Almost always start with the back/shoulders. Mostly just light sensual caressing and some light pressure massage. There is a tall stand up mirror at the head of the bed, so I have a great view of her ass as she’s going. Stroke her leg, very soft skin, start squeezing her ass. She’s not as playful as I would have hoped but didn’t resist anything either. She starts reaching underneath and playing with my balls, which combined with my squeezing her ass, is getting me super hard now. Tells me to flip - and this is where it gets great…

She then takes off the bra and HOLY SHIT - if I thought her ass was perfect, the tits were even better! One of the nicest racks I’ve seen in a while. Natural. Perky. Soft and squeezable. I mean - if heaven was a body part it would be Emily’s tits. I start squeezing and playing with those on the flip. More leg massages (she’s all about the leg massage for some reason). Then the good stuff. Oils up my cock. Starts stroking. I’m playing with her amazing tits. Ask to suck them and she says no. Then I ask to titty fuck her and she says no, she doesn’t do extras, and she’s never done that before and doesn’t know if she knows how. I ask if she wants to try - she’s a little apprehensive but considering it - asks for $100…I told her I don’t have $100, but she can have whatever else I have. She asks how much and I have her grab my wallet. Now I thought I only had $40 with me, but I ended up having $55. My mistake. I gave her all of it, and off we go. She climbs on top and starts stroking my cock in between her large beautiful perfect natural C’s. It was glorious, even if she was a little awkward in how to do it. I took control, squeezed those beauties together and went to town. Well worth the $55 to fuck that perfect rack.

Finally I sit back and she finished me off with her hand. Doesn’t let me bust on her tits was the biggest downside.

All in all - $235 for a tit job and HJ from very attractive, young, Colombian girl with perfect tits and ass. I’m not gonna complain about that - I’ll prob be back, but I’d try someone else just because I like variety, and would like someone a little more flirty and playful.

Sienna - Half Hour - $180

Second time here and had a fantastic time with Sienna.

I had an appt right across the street so I checked the lineup on my train into the city and did a little searching on the available ladies today. Originally was gonna go with Skye based on her pics but I pivoted, and rolled the dice on Sienna based on pics. Very happy with my choice.

called around 11:30am - earliest appt for Sienna was 1 pm, so I scheduled for 1:45 per my availability. Easy system, I was asked on the phone who I saw last time, I told the girl Emily, and that was it - scheduled immediately.

Same location and door man as last time. Still a bit awkward. Got downstairs - same procedure. Wash hands and Sienna was waiting in the hallway in a long black robe - almost looked like an evening dress.

Sienna is a beautiful girl. Very natural all-American from Philly. Pretty face. Girl next door type. Very sexy body. Great C cup tits. Big juicy ass with no cellulite on it. I’d put her late 20’s. Fun joking personality. Made me feel at ease right away.

Donation in the envelope. Some light banter. And I get ready for the fun. She leaves and comes back after a few. She takes off the robe and is in a see through, one piece, thong, lacey lingerie - I’m very pleased with what I see. She starts with a really nice, slow, sensual back massage. Good pressure. Very sensual. Teases my ass and balls underneath a bit - then gets back to the rub. I love slow and sensual with a lot of teasing and that’s exactly what she is in a nutshell - so if that’s you’re thing, don’t second guess her. You’ll have a great time.

After a few she oils up my crack and starts massaging my balls and ass, feels great. She asks if I was comfortable and I said absolutely, very comfortable. And she responds with - “well I must not be doing a great job then because my job is to make you so uncomfortable on your stomach that you can’t help but wanna turn over.” It was hot. Light whispers in the ear. You know from my name that’s my jam.

I flip - and things get really good. She starts stroking long and slow. Lots of eye contact with these intense I wanna fuck you eyes. I’m playing with her ass and her now exposed tits, which are absolutely fantastic. I get really close face to face. Breathing heavy. She offers me two options for extras:
$200 for her to get fully nude and body slide
$100 and I can kiss/suck on her tits and really anywhere from her waist up. Bottoms stay on tho. I didn’t confirm if that meant lips too, but my instincts tell me no.
I declined both and just stuck with what we were doing already as it was super hot and she was already doing a great job. I did tell her I have $40 more on me and asked what that would get me and she giggled and said $40 is a tip and wouldn’t get anything more than her affection.

Fair enough, however after I asked that question, she gets on the bed and straddles me. She’s now rubbing her pussy (still covered by the lingerie) against the base of my cock, grinding it on me while stroking, and while I’m squeezing her tits. Her tits are very responsive and she was def enjoying me rubbing them. Still lots of eye contact and man it was hot and sensual and it got me over the edge. Had a really intense pop. She laid next to me for a few pressing her tits against me while I came back to earth from the high.

We def connected on a deep level too. Just great chemistry. She told me it prob sounds like a line, but that she really hopes I come back again because she enjoyed herself more than usual. No half hour next time tho - hour only. I’m gonna take her up on that some day. I ended up giving her the $40 anyway as a tip just because it was a fantastic experience, and I’ll def repeat.

pokler

Power Bottom

I had an appt right across the street so I checked the lineup on my train into the city and did a little searching on the available ladies today. Originally was gonna go with Skye based on her pics but I pivoted, and rolled the dice on Sienna based on pics. Very happy with my choice.

called around 11:30am - earliest appt for Sienna was 1 pm, so I scheduled for 1:45 per my availability. Easy system, I was asked on the phone who I saw last time, I told the girl Emily, and that was it - scheduled immediately.

Same location and door man as last time. Still a bit awkward. Got downstairs - same procedure. Wash hands and Sienna was waiting in the hallway in a long black robe - almost looked like an evening dress.

Sienna is a beautiful girl. Very natural all-American from Philly. Pretty face. Girl next door type. Very sexy body. Great C cup tits. Big juicy ass with no cellulite on it. I’d put her late 20’s. Fun joking personality. Made me feel at ease right away.

Donation in the envelope. Some light banter. And I get ready for the fun. She leaves and comes back after a few. She takes off the robe and is in a see through, one piece, thong, lacey lingerie - I’m very pleased with what I see. She starts with a really nice, slow, sensual back massage. Good pressure. Very sensual. Teases my ass and balls underneath a bit - then gets back to the rub. I love slow and sensual with a lot of teasing and that’s exactly what she is in a nutshell - so if that’s you’re thing, don’t second guess her. You’ll have a great time.

After a few she oils up my crack and starts massaging my balls and ass, feels great. She asks if I was comfortable and I said absolutely, very comfortable. And she responds with - “well I must not be doing a great job then because my job is to make you so uncomfortable on your stomach that you can’t help but wanna turn over.” It was hot. Light whispers in the ear. You know from my name that’s my jam.

I flip - and things get really good. She starts stroking long and slow. Lots of eye contact with these intense I wanna fuck you eyes. I’m playing with her ass and her now exposed tits, which are absolutely fantastic. I get really close face to face. Breathing heavy. She offers me two options for extras:
$100 and I can kiss/suck on her tits and really anywhere from her waist up. Bottoms stay on tho. I didn’t confirm if that meant lips too, but my instincts tell me no.
I declined both and just stuck with what we were doing already as it was super hot and she was already doing a great job. I did tell her I have $40 more on me and asked what that would get me and she giggled and said $40 is a tip and wouldn’t get anything more than her affection.

Fair enough, however after I asked that question, she gets on the bed and straddles me. She’s now rubbing her pussy (still covered by the lingerie) against the base of my cock, grinding it on me while stroking, and while I’m squeezing her tits. Her tits are very responsive and she was def enjoying me rubbing them. Still lots of eye contact and man it was hot and sensual and it got me over the edge. Had a really intense pop. She laid next to me for a few pressing her tits against me while I came back to earth from the high.

We def connected on a deep level too. Just great chemistry. She told me it prob sounds like a line, but that she really hopes I come back again because she enjoyed herself more than usual. No half hour next time tho - hour only. I’m gonna take her up on that some day. I ended up giving her the $40 anyway as a tip just because it was a fantastic experience, and I’ll def repeat.
Should of gone for two. That's the norm here.

D

Deleted member 128262

Whisperer- have you seen anyone else here that you felt this kind of connection/chemistry that you’d recommend (if they’re still employed by this site)?

Whisperer- have you seen anyone else here that you felt this kind of connection/chemistry that you’d recommend (if they’re still employed by this site)?
Only been here twice, but mostly because I live on LI. Sienna was def the best of the two. As of a few weeks ago she still worked there. I’d def jump on it if you see her on the roster. Keep me posted if you try someone else and have a good experience.

D

Deleted member 128262

Only been here twice, but mostly because I live on LI. Sienna was def the best of the two. As of a few weeks ago she still worked there. I’d def jump on it if you see her on the roster. Keep me posted if you try someone else and have a good experience.
Most definitely will!

Aubrey - Half Hour - $180

I went to see Aubrey three times over the past 4 or so years. She's been at Upscale Bodyrub for a very long time and she's the longest one there, I believe. Paris is also a long timer, but she only comes and visits on occasions now.

Aubrey used to be the BEST here. She used to be slim figured, beautiful red hair and gorgeous pierced nipples. And she used to be very enthusiastic and very sweet to talk to. And her handjob used to be out of this world. She was great and that's why I went to her repeatedly.

But I went to her recently, and she's completely changed. She's has gained a lot of weight and her personality is very down and quiet now. It's like she's depressed now, which is surprising. And her nipple piercings are completely gone too. I don't know what happened to her but she's changed significantly. She's the complete opposite from what she used to be a couple of years ago. I don't know if she's finding the job monotonous and boring after working at Upscale for so long, but I was disappointed with how different she is now.