VI of UPSCALE BODYRUB 877-766-6716

pokler

Power Bottom
Upscale is my go to hand job place. Its been around for maybe 7-8 yrs and has a HOUSE POLICY of AS MANY POPS AS YOU CAN MUSTER in your allotted time. I usually do half hour as what I did with VI.
She is an American girl about 23 yrs old with a runway model type body. I should point out all the girls here are great lookers and pics are actually them. So anyway she asked me to lay down to begin a massage but I told her Im there to play only. She was OK with that. ( Ive seen about 20 different girls over the years here and Ive never wasted time on a message and every one is OK with it). So I ask her to stand in front for mirror and start sucking her tits as I rub her ass and pussy. I proceed to kiss her and get into some lfk.I ask her to lick my nipples and she circles her tounge around each. So we are 10 minutes in and lay down on table and ask her to straddle me . She rubs oil on my body and moves back and forth gliding on my cock. I ask for a 69 finish so she turns around putting ass and pussy in my face and plays with my balls and cock. She jerks me to a fierce pop, 10 minutes to go. Since the house policy is multi pops to your hearts content there is not anxiety or negotiation bullshit about doing another as thats understood. I wait a few minutes an have her stand next to me so I can finger her as she whacks me off again.

If you want standard service ( code for hand jobs) then you cannot beat this place. Its the same as competition in that its 160 a HH but you will get a hot girls whose exact looks you can see before booking and none of this ymmv bullshit when it comes to how many rounds. Ive actually done 3 pops on many occasions. At a minimum you will be able to suck tits , finger V on outside , get your ass fingered , get your nipples licked and light kiss. And of coarse get a second or third pop in. Never once have I been asked for a tip although I usually will give one anyway.

The girls are from a diverse ethnicity , Russian , Asian, Latins, American.. you name it. Each day about 6-8 girls work. Google them and ask to be on email list and get daily line up.

Upscale is my go to hand job place. Its been around for maybe 7-8 yrs and has a HOUSE POLICY of AS MANY POPS AS YOU CAN MUSTER in your allotted time. I usually do half hour as what I did with VI.
She is an American girl about 23 yrs old with a runway model type body. I should point out all the girls here are great lookers and pics are actually them. So anyway she asked me to lay down to begin a massage but I told her Im there to play only. She was OK with that. ( Ive seen about 20 different girls over the years here and Ive never wasted time on a message and every one is OK with it). So I ask her to stand in front for mirror and start sucking her tits as I rub her ass and pussy. I proceed to kiss her and get into some lfk.I ask her to lick my nipples and she circles her tounge around each. So we are 10 minutes in and lay down on table and ask her to straddle me . She rubs oil on my body and moves back and forth gliding on my cock. I ask for a 69 finish so she turns around putting ass and pussy in my face and plays with my balls and cock. She jerks me to a fierce pop, 10 minutes to go. Since the house policy is multi pops to your hearts content there is not anxiety or negotiation bullshit about doing another as thats understood. I wait a few minutes an have her stand next to me so I can finger her as she whacks me off again.

If you want standard service ( code for hand jobs) then you cannot beat this place. Its the same as competition in that its 160 a HH but you will get a hot girls whose exact looks you can see before booking and none of this ymmv bullshit when it comes to how many rounds. Ive actually done 3 pops on many occasions. At a minimum you will be able to suck tits , finger V on outside , get your ass fingered , get your nipples licked and light kiss. And of coarse get a second or third pop in. Never once have I been asked for a tip although I usually will give one anyway.

The girls are from a diverse ethnicity , Russian , Asian, Latins, American.. you name it. Each day about 6-8 girls work. Google them and ask to be on email list and get daily line up.
Pokler, thank you for sharing. Will definitely head over.
On one of your other post, you stated that you had 5 places within your residence; I guess some guys have all the luck.

Just a side step, looking for a quick recommendation. Next week is my birthday, every year I treat myself to a "double"session at an AMP. Choosing between GFE Allstar, Angel GFE, Angel & King, which place would you recommend and with whom? This would also be the first visit for myself at these houses. Will post a review.
Happy holidays to all.

pokler

Power Bottom
On Dec. 19, you wrote:

On Feb. 12, you wrote:

Alternate facts?

When you are the great one like myself or Trump your lesser detractors will scrutinize and hang on to your every word to bring you down. My todays comment was meant to stress the fact you get unlimited pops here without tipping.

Pokler, u mention multiple pops being house policy, but there are at least a hundred reviews out there, and while I haven't read each and every one, I haven't seen any mention a second go. Could it be b/c u are a regular? I ask because they are advertising a 2 for 1 special with just one new girl only. If it were house policy, why just the one?

pokler

Power Bottom
Pokler, u mention multiple pops being house policy, but there are at least a hundred reviews out there, and while I haven't read each and every one, I haven't seen any mention a second go. Could it be b/c u are a regular? I ask because they are advertising a 2 for 1 special with just one new girl only. If it were house policy, why just the one?
Because most guys don't have my wherewithal to generate more than one OR they foolishly assume one is all they having coming to them.

Because most guys don't have my wherewithal to generate more than one OR they foolishly assume one is all they having coming to them.
"my wherewithal", you are one enormous self proclaimed cock slinger!
It would be fun to have a alternate site where the women could comment on our prowess or lack of.

As always, thanks for sharing.

My friend, any updates on this venue?

Given that this shop has experienced one or two restructures, I would be interested in hearing about your latest experiences.