Verification

Not a newbie but I’ve always avoided verification like sending a picture or giving a phone number. If the place is established does it scares you guys off?

Then how do I meet their verification requirements?
My first trip to PH (former amp and advertiser here) they had a verification process. I bypassed it by having them watch me login to ug in front of them.
I have used well established/well reviewed women I frequent to help me bypass verification process for independents/handlers. Having provider/handler speak to another provider will often satisfy the new provider verification process.
Happy hunting

I’m always weary. There is a very well reviewed person on here who collected a lot of info from me and then just ghosted after one session. Be careful out there guys. You never know if your the consumer or the product these days.

Never give your personal information-
This has been discussed before here on UG

A few months ago a new advertiser popped up here and I was eager to make an appointment- Despite repeated messages to them indicating my status, they wanted photo ID prior to the visit-
I don’t think so…
Moved on

( cannot remember which amp)

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Not a newbie but I’ve always avoided verification like sending a picture or giving a phone number. If the place is established does it scares you guys off?
I require all sorts of personal information and I have no problems getting people to send it. I think you have to make that decision based on research. I’m not risking my well being in order to accommodate anyone. And most girls that are established and have a business mindset require some sort of verification. Do your research… don’t just assume it’s not safe.

I always give personal info and even pay in advance and never got burned.

I would never see a provider who doesn’t screen or charge less then 3. And if I ever did o well that’s life and this is NY if you don’t have 500 to waste on any given day please move to a cheaper state or get off utopia guide and find a better career path.

Like Sophie said do your research…. that is why screening and verification is getting more challenging.

The ones who send info don’t have any problems doing it. And the ones who don’t, well that’s the point of hard screening to get rid of the ones they don’t want to see!

I always find it hilarious a trick thinks a paid whore is going to bother them after an appointment. She can care less about you outside of your money…shit your wife and girl friend don’t even respect you enough to give you a blow job after a long day.so relax…

I also find it funny others tell others ”never send your personal info” then you go see the girls they reviewed and the providers are trash lmfao of course you didn’t have to send info to that trash bag….do what works best for YOU

In the past, I’ve had 3-4 providers that I could rely to provide references. That’s a good foundation. I have used P*** with good success as well. The majority of my hobbling life didn’t involve worrying about being verified, but the world has changed and the possibility of being scammed is out there. There are so many opportunities that you should find someone without having to jump through hoops.

NEVER EVER give out personal information. EVER! Ask to use a verifiable reference like another provider you have seen in the past. If thats not acceptable then move on, plenty of other options out there.

Don't pay up front or send money electronically via a cash app, this also includes gift cards. I don't care if their kids are starving and they need to be fed, some are always looking to scam and will have a story for everything.

ALWAYS use a burner

billyS

Reign of Terror
I always give personal info and even pay in advance and never got burned. i would Never see a provider who doesn’t screen or charge less then 3. And if I ever did o well that’s life and this is NY if you don’t have 500 to waste on any given day please move to a cheaper state or get off utopia guide and find a better career path. like Sophie said do your research…. that is why screening and verification is getting more challenging. the ones who send info don’t have any problems doing it. And the ones who don’t, well that’s the point of hard screening to get rid of the ones they don’t want to see!
I always find it hilarious a trick thinks a paid whore is going to bother them after an appointment she can care less about you outside of your money…shit your wife and girl friend don’t even respect you enough to give you a blow job after a long day.so relax….i also find it funny others tell others ”never send your personal info” then you go see the girls they reviewed and the providers are trash lmfao of course you didn’t have to send info to that trash bag….do what works best for YOU
Base on a lot of the stuff you say in your posts it really seems you are on the supply side posing as a john.

I would never see a provider who doesn’t screen or charge less then 3. And if I ever did o well that’s life and this is NY if you don’t have 500 to waste on any given day please move to a cheaper state or get off utopia guide and find a better career path.

Like Sophie said do your research…. that is why screening and verification is getting more challenging.

The ones who send info don’t have any problems doing it. And the ones who don’t, well that’s the point of hard screening to get rid of the ones they don’t want to see!

I always find it hilarious a trick thinks a paid whore is going to bother them after an appointment. She can care less about you outside of your money…shit your wife and girl friend don’t even respect you enough to give you a blow job after a long day.so relax…

I also find it funny others tell others ”never send your personal info” then you go see the girls they reviewed and the providers are trash lmfao of course you didn’t have to send info to that trash bag….do what works best for YOU
A cheaper state you say. What state would that be? I think you would need to leave the country to find the prices and variety in Newyork.

I think you fall into the minority of most mongers-

You also suggest if one does not have the funds ($500.00 for example) to get off UG.. I do not think you have earned the right to say this, considering your limited number of posts and contributions.

I do agree with your statement about seeing a higher end provider who does not screen-If they are reckless enough to see someone without screening, she is obviously taking risks that I do not want to be a part of.
There are plenty of ways to get screened without giving a license, personal information etc

I think screening/verification is essential for providers in general....if she has a preference in clientele it'll minimize the bullshit...she can either decide to play or decline...people absolutely hate my screening process but it’s important that I am safe before anyone's preference....

Everyone is different in how they decide to stay safe and screen...if it's not for you...unfortunately you may have to cave and screen or move on (wtf right...lol)...but you can't make a provider just believe you're a nice guy when there's a thousand other lurkers and mongers posing as cool guys and have completely ulterior motives....I'm sure we all (mongers and providers) miss out on good folks because some like to spoil it for the whole biz....

To each their own friends!!! This hobby can be a double edge sword sometimes;)

Xo