Verification- Unreasonable request

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
As far as the cell phone comment goes, a higher end Manhattan madam told me if your name doesn't show on your number then for all intents and purposes you are a non entity and denied automatically........ Dats wat I'm saying dawg!

Well if you're mongering on a corporate credit card or a fraudulent one.... Obviously they don't get your name, but in legit transaction they get your name do they not?
I think back in the day ( before internet, smart camera phones etc) using a corporate card was somewhat safe - going to an AMP, or the like- I used mine many a time going to an All around MP called the Madison Club in Manhattan

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
I think back in the day ( before internet, smart camera phones etc) using a corporate card was somewhat safe - going to an AMP, or the like- I used mine many a time going to an All around MP called the Madison Club in Manhattan
Corporate cars was the best perk I was ever given, no cards for me, they knew better.

A little while back reached out to an established provider ( Cathy something- cannot remembe website ) who had a professional website, positive reviews etc. Completed screening form on website, listing references and memberships elsewhere—

No response after couple days…Then read she does doubles with a few gals who I have seen-

Immediately sent another note ( to offer her assurances, I have seen x/y/z, and would love to be …added to that list

Responds back in an ANGRY tone.” How dare I consider her a trophy and be part of a “list” .. Continues to rant and all tells me does not accept thirds party references or other memberships. Requires photo ID / work info etc..

Yea, sure… That’s just what I am running to do with this one .. Lots of loose screws out there fellas-

Think smart

I recently contacted an advertiser on UG, introduced myself properly and requested some information and intention of setting an appointment.

I was asked for photo ID, work credentials and/or LinkedIn profile. Responding I will not provide this , but will attempt to verify via UG etc, I fully expected a response or attempt to screen another way.

No response from AMP after a couple of attempts-

Being they are somewhat new here I found it disappointing they would not follow up being they are looking for new business - Last thing I’m going to do is provide a copy of DL etc

( I will not mention the name, unless asked-for now)…

I recently contacted an advertiser on UG, introduced myself properly and requested some information and intention of setting an appointment.

I was asked for photo ID, work credentials and/or LinkedIn profile. Responding I will not provide this , but will attempt to verify via UG etc, I fully expected a response or attempt to screen another way.

No response from AMP after a couple of attempts-

Being they are somewhat new here I found it disappointing they would not follow up being they are looking for new business - Last thing I’m going to do is provide a copy of DL etc

( I will not mention the name, unless asked-for now)…
Yeah these amps that ask for your info are a no go.

I thought I was getting somewhere with a potential sugar baby/Provider through Kik. Her user name has “pay2play” in it among other letters words a acronyms.

She gives me a figure of 120 HH all covered. I agree. Says she’s in Garden city , great…

And then she hits me up with Authenticating myself on a site called ID.Me … WTF??

I go on the site (for curiosity). And it wants personal info. License work Id ssn…. Fuck that…. That’s all I need in life. Sugar babies at my front door. Or at my work location. Even worse, it leaves the door open for potential bribery, harassment for pay offs to keep them quiet.

don’t do it. It’s internet suicide….

I thought I was getting somewhere with a potential sugar baby/Provider through Kik. Her user name has “pay2play” in it among other letters words a acronyms.

She gives me a figure of 120 HH all covered. I agree. Says she’s in Garden city , great…

And then she hits me up with Authenticating myself on a site called ID.Me … WTF??

I go on the site (for curiosity). And it wants personal info. License work Id ssn…. Fuck that…. That’s all I need in life. Sugar babies at my front door. Or at my work location. Even worse, it leaves the door open for potential bribery, harassment for pay offs to keep them quiet.

Was her name Hailey

I don't even give those store cards (CVS, supermarkets, etc) my correct name and address. I also give a phony phone and I have a junk email address for just such purposes. Some require my birthday and I give them the 1st of the month of the month of my B'day. One liquor store needed to see my DL to get their card (interesting ruse to get my info as they said they needed to verify my age so I took out my DL and held my fingers over info other than my face and b-day).

To paraphrase my favorite author:
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.

Joseph Heller: "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”

Still salty about getting ghosted by KG after giving them my full name (Google 1st result is my LinkedIn profile, with my picture and everything), which I wasn't super happy to share via text in the first place...

All the other places I have visited have accepted to see ID in person

Yes, I was asked by an advertiser here as well to provide (text pictures) all of the above, and I too declined. One of my other numbers gets calls from China a few times per week since I used it at one of the AMPs. Coincidence? I'm not so sure. Not about to have my main line spammed/tracked or whatever else they want with it.

However, as already mentioned here, it may be necessary for the high end talent. The few midtown AMPs I've been to that don't verify leave much to be desired in my opinion. Service is there, don't get me wrong, but I'm selective these days. I just can't find what I'm looking for.

On the other hand, as of late, I've seen some very attractive independent women (well, one woman) that don't screen all that much. But the experience is limited. I'll spill the beans at a later date.

Happy hunting.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes, I was asked by an advertiser here as well to provide (text pictures) all of the above, and I too declined. One of my other numbers gets calls from China a few times per week since I used it at one of the AMPs. Coincidence? I'm not so sure. Not about to have my main line spammed/tracked or whatever else they want with it.

However, as already mentioned here, it may be necessary for the high end talent. The few midtown AMPs I've been to that don't verify leave much to be desired in my opinion. Service is there, don't get me wrong, but I'm selective these days. I just can't find what I'm looking for.

On the other hand, as of late, I've seen some very attractive independent women (well, one woman) that don't screen all that much. But the experience is limited. I'll spill the beans at a later date.

Happy hunting.
It's the high end talent you should be more leary of.
They are the ones catering to judges and politicians so they are more likely to keep those names on file so if they get busted they have some leverage.

You know like "if I go down, we all go down".
But if something unsavory happens to her, your name is also in your little black book.

It's the high end talent you should be more leary of.
They are the ones catering to judges and politicians so they are more likely to keep those names on file so if they get busted they have some leverage.

You know like "if I go down, we all go down".
But if something unsavory happens to her, your name is also in your little black book.
Good point..