Vegas-The Lap Dance-Part One

I received a phone call from Annie who asked me if I wanted to stop over in Vegas on my way home from California to celebrate my birthday with the girls. I said YES and immediately called a mutual friend who lived in California to see if he wanted to join us. He agreed and we were able to bump up our seats with our points to First Class. Blake is a guy that has been hanging out with us girls forever. He is my girlfriend’s husband’s cousin. He is straight even though many outside our circle may think differently. We all know that he is straight even though none of us had ever fucked him! Anyway I met Blake at the bar at the LAX airport and we had a couple of drinks to start the celebration and boarded the plane. About 15 minutes into our flight, I noticed this woman sitting across the isle from us. She was about 26-30 years old, thin and she has a shapely body type.
She was wearing a loose fitting below the knee black skirt with a long slit and a pair of black boots with a white knit sweater. She did not have any make up on and was naturally pretty. I guess the girl next door type but plain in an Amish kind of way! She started making small talk with me. She introduced herself as Christine. After another round of double shots and a couple of toasts before we knew it we were engaged in a long conversation. As we were talking, Blake kept whispering little smart-ass comments about her in my ear. He would occasionally, stick his head out from next to me so that she could see him and he would give her a smile, say a comment or nod his head in agreement with her from time to time. All of a sudden he whispers “ask her what she does for a living?”—I whispered back to him that I thought that she was a law student or an attorney. She seemed like a walking wickipedia site and her grammar was perfect—He said-well check out that tattoo on her thigh. I turned to look and she had her legs crossed. You could see this star tattoo at the top part of her thigh through the slit on her skirt. So casually I asked her what kind of work did she do? She looked me in the eye and without even batting an eyelash, she exclaimed that she was an exotic dancer. She said that she danced at Scores (this is when they were open) in NY and travels back and forth between NY and Vegas. She owned two homes and a small business and she danced. At that this point I had enough alcohol in me that I felt relaxed enough to tell her that my friends and I were planning on visiting a Gentleman’s club while we are in Vegas & asked if she could recommend a place? Christine spent the next ten minutes making me a list and before I knew it I had a list of Gentlemen’s clubs and lots of information about them. She suggested that we visit the Rhino Spearmint as her first choice. It was one of the clubs that she occasionally worked at. I was told that it was a topless club and that there were lots of women to choose from and the atmosphere was a little noisy but that the lighting was very low to the point it was almost dark. The club had private VIP rooms so no one would have to worry about any gawkers if we wanted lap dances! She also informed us that the club offered a limousine service that would pick us up from our Hotel and it would bring you in the back entrance. I was satisfied with all of the information and thanked her and before we knew it everyone was clapping as we landed in Vegas like we just landed from a long flight from Europe.
As we embarked off the plane and said our good byes I could not help but think to myself that I should have told her that I too was in the adult industry instead of just sharing with her my office gig job.

Annie, Sasha, Dolly and Donna met Blake and I in the lobby of the Wynn. It was one of the nicer establishments that I had stayed at while visiting Vegas.
Annie is my hot Dominican girlfriend. We have been friends since we were in high School. She is a fiery red head with blue eyes and a beautiful butter complexion. She was a dancer and eventually got married and left the business. Dolly is my Irish best friend. We use to tan in the back yard when we were younger and we would both turn red and the next day I would be nice and brown and she would be back to her freckly pale Irish Skin. She has that Brook Shields shape face with the gorgeous cat eyes. She is not a spinner but a voluptuous brunette with huge tits, a sizzling personality and can drink all of us under the table. Sasha is our high School ex- pot smoking friend who ended up marrying the class geek and having five children and still has her… perfect tiny waist and an hour glass shape with her long curly brown hair. She is really sweet when she wants to be! Donna is my British girlfriend with the very sexy and thick British accent. I met her in the bars years ago. In the past she has danced at Gias parties. She met someone and got married and left the adult entertainement business. She has a very nice BUM! But...Not as nice as mine! LOL!
Throughout the years we have all gotten married (some divorced) and have been busy with our families and careers.
We have always tried to get together once a year even if it is just for one night or a few days! Now we find ourselves loose in Vegas celebrating my thirty-sixth Birthday!
VEGAS where our last names will definitely be SMITH—
We were gearing up for a birthday celebration tomorrow that we would never forget in our wildest dreams!

to be continued...