Vegas Amps

Near as i can tell- ive tried 20 or more- they are all staffed with 40 y.o. Plus hags offering bad massage and HJ- very lame.

{Note from UG Staff: We are quite certain that actually writing some reviews of at least a few specific one's - and even all of them - would be of both more use and more entertainment}

you forgot the upsell

Near as i can tell- ive tried 20 or more- they are all staffed with 40 y.o. Plus hags offering bad massage and HJ- very lame.
and upselling for very little more.

Last time I went, I took the massage, tiped the girl and LEFT.
Leaving for me was the 'happier ending'

Barnabas

{Note from UG Staff: We are quite certain that actually writing some reviews of at least a few specific one's - and even all of them - would be of both more use and more entertainment}[/QUOTE]

Beleive me if one was any different from the rest, id do a review. I visited every one on Sahara, Paradise and most on Spring Mtn Rd. I saw no one under 40 anywhere and no one who was the least bit hot- 95% are overwieght though not huge.

It's 50 for 1/2 hour and they all want 50 more for a HJ. I stayed at 5/6 places and turned every $50 HJ down. It's obvious this is the MO of all AMPS in Vegas.Im not a rookie- Im reveiwing the whole town-All UG'rs Stay away-try something else or wait til you get back home.

PS- at least there is a Vegas thread now-More than when i got here!

I gotta agree

For all my traveling, and mongering the LEAST amount of action for the MOST amount of money was in Vegas, I been with three girls, and have three horror stories to tell...

barnabas

so, were these the ones listed in the citylife weekly paper or did you fin them on your own? there are a few in henderson, near where i live that i might give a shot, but if it's all like this, i don't see the point. then again, for 55 plus a small tip, i can close my eyes and pretend, as opposed to shelling out 400 or so and wanting to kill myself afterwards. lol.

I did not go to Henderson. Perhaps the change in jurisdiction will help.

I started with Citylife and went out Sahara to Decatur (from the strip) left on Oakey to Fantasy. 2 ladies one Viet and one chinese, both mid forties minimum and a long way from hot. On the way out on Sahara, i noticed all the other places-at least 12-15 of them and soon i stopped at every one. Laideis all the same 40+ and in no way hot.

One i stayed at on the other siide of the Strip on Sahara was Li Ren as i had the coupon and WTF maybe a good massage. The massage was lame, the upsell for $50 and i was outta there. Another i stayed at was at Paradise and Sahara in the McDonalds shopping center- There are at least 2 in there, i think three. I stayed at the biggest one with the biggest lighted sign. Same story as every other one. I tried for A BJ, got offered the HJ and got dressed. I gave her $15 and she asked for $20 and i told her No.

I can rememebr staying at three more places including a "foot masssage" place where that is all i got and all i was offered.

I guess with all the tourists, they can stay in business and not offer anything of worth.

I'm heading back there in a couple of weeks and it's just sad that you can't get a decent massage in Vegas aside from the legit hotel spa massages.

The only place I remotely visit from time to time is on Spring Mtn Rd, a couple of blocks east of the strip, on the north side of the street next to a Tony Roma's pizza. It's one of the skankiest dives I've ever been to, but at least for $80 total you get bbbjtc. Then again not sure what else you'll pick up there.

If someone ran a great AMP set up in Vegas, they'd make a killing.

Henderson AMP

Been to an AMP in Henderson near the Sunset Station. It's listed in the Weekly, behind the Gold Rush. It's a strip mall location. They apparently have a sister location at Stephanie and Horizon Ridge (Starbucks plaza), but I've never been there.

It's been a while, so my memory is a bit hazy. I may go again this weekend and I'll update if I do. Basically it's $70 for the hour, I think. Saw the same girl twice. Forget the name, but she's reasonably good looking. Mid to late 30's. I'd rate her a 6 or so in looks.

First time, Pretty good massage, then the light touch and teasing. Ask what I want and I make the motion for Frankie or Billy. Very pricey, but both are available (YMMV) started with CBJ ($100) and it wasn't working very well so I upgraded to FS (she wanted $200 and I bargained it down to $150). Still way too much, but at least it was offered. Anyway, I wrapped it up and went for about 10 minutes mish until I popped.

Went back about 2 weeks later just for HR and it was much more enjoyable, relaxing and less expensive (I think I gave her $50). Very good HR skills, made it last a while, teasing, etc. All in all, I'd stick to HR here and if I want to get laid I'll call and outcall girl or something.

Last edited: