Vanilla spa Flushing NY - Abby 631-361-0942

631-361-0942

I'm a regular at VS so when MMS texted me there is a new girl by the name of Abby I replied I be there at 7pm on Sunday.
Abby is petite, small frame, A cup with short gold hair. She looks like a spinner. I buzzed the bell and let in by Abby where she took me to the room. She helped me undress, a little bbbj preview and off to the shower room. The shower room is small but it gets the job done. Abby cleaned me very well with special attention the jr. We returned back to the room where I took care of the house fee. She stepped out for her supplies and started on a medium massage. The massage was good but I'm not there for the massage. Abby asked me to flip and the fun started. We went from A to Z with no complaints from her. Abby paid good attention on the bbbj with plenty of bls to my jr. She was very vocal which is a turn on for me. I donated in the bag and she did a good clean up with hot towel. Abby is a gem with good service. 200 roses.

631-361-0942

I'm a regular at VS so when MMS texted me there is a new girl by the name of Abby I replied I be there at 7pm on Sunday.
Abby is petite, small frame, A cup with short gold hair. She looks like a spinner. I buzzed the bell and let in by Abby where she took me to the room. She helped me undress, a little bbbj preview and off to the shower room. The shower room is small but it gets the job done. Abby cleaned me very well with special attention the jr. We returned back to the room where I took care of the house fee. She stepped out for her supplies and started on a medium massage. The massage was good but I'm not there for the massage. Abby asked me to flip and the fun started. We went from A to Z with no complaints from her. Abby paid good attention on the bbbj with plenty of bls to my jr. She was very vocal which is a turn on for me. I donated in the bag and she did a good clean up with hot towel. Abby is a gem with good service. 200 roses.
Thanks for the review, on a scale of 1 to 10 (great) what is her appearance? And how old is Abby?

billyS

Reign of Terror
631-361-0942

Do not use the term "roses" again.

Last night I wound up here after stopping by Elite Spa on Northern Blvd (not far from Main Street). But since the choices I was offered were not to my liking in the least bit, I drove a couple of miles up to this spa, which is just off the corner of Northern Blvd and 162nd Street on the 2nd floor.

I'm greeted by a short, curvy Chinese girl with very blonde hair named Summer. She leads me into a room on the left which is fairly small and has just a massage table in it. Since I'm a big guy I asked Summer if there were any other bigger rooms. She said that there was and led me to a room right across from the entrance door which had a nice big bed in it. The cost of this room was $50 she told me. No problem. Summer tells me that Abby will be right in to take care of me and that I should undress. No problem.

Abby knocks on the door and introduces herself. She's 5 feet tall, tops. Short, light brown hair in a "bob" style cut. She has her mask on but later on removes it to reveal a cute face. She disrobes and reveals a very nice, curvy little body. B cup breasts (she actually complained that they were too small and she was going to get implants soon) and some very impressive junk in her trunk for such a small Chinese girl (now don't go expecting a JLO butt here, guys- but relatively speaking she's got a good sized booty for her size and ethnicity).

My shower is thorough and just a little playful. Abby seems to be feeling me out by asking lots of questions (No, first time here. No, didn't have garlic bread for dinner. No, I don't think the Mets will win the World Series even though they made quite a few positive additions to their roster.)

With my cleaning over with, we head back to the room. I lay down facing up and Abby tells me that it is $150 for sex. Okay, that sounds good, I say. Then she says it's an extra $50 for a BBBJ. Hmmmm... ooookaaaaay. Then she tells me it's an extra $50 for me to DATY. I tell her that's what I charge and she looks puzzled. Once again my high-brow humor goes over someone's head. :confused: I think about her offers and feel like I'm at a car dealership with all of her "options". Well, since I cashed in on all of my recyclable cans and bottles earlier in the day, my wallet was bulging. So why not? I agree to $250 for the whole enchilada. Abby puts out her hand and says "Pay first please!". So I do.

Can I cut to the chase? Thanks. It wasn't worth it. Abby's BBBJ wasn't all that. I'm not the kinda guy to grab a girl's head and force her down onto me but my attempts (okay - pleading) to get her to deep throat me were ignored. Guess that's not a talent of hers.

When I was daty'ing with her on her back I was also caressing her breasts but she put her arms across them to block me. I wasn't rough at all but I guess she just didn't want me to touch them.

We went through several positions but she just didn't seem very enthusiastic or very amenable to my requests to change positions. We started in missionary, then cowgirl, and I finished in doggie but she twice told me to go slow(er). Eh. I thought I was driving slow already. Okay. :(
Well, at least I finally "got there"...

To sum up the house fee was $50 and the tip was $250 so last night's grand total: $300 to be with a cute, curvy spinner who was allll business. Since I'm Chinese she offered me her wechat but I politely declined. I knew then I would never see her again and I don't care about following her on there. She showed me photos and videos of her MOMENTS where she was at "Stop Asian Hate" rallies and demonstrations. While I was impressed with her for that (I was actually at one of the same ones that she was at), I wasn't impressed with her ability to please her customers.

Goodbye, Abby. Stay safe and good luck with the breast implants!

Last night I wound up here after stopping by Elite Spa on Northern Blvd (not far from Main Street). But since the choices I was offered were not to my liking in the least bit, I drove a couple of miles up to this spa, which is just off the corner of Northern Blvd and 162nd Street on the 2nd floor.

I'm greeted by a short, curvy Chinese girl with very blonde hair named Summer. She leads me into a room on the left which is fairly small and has just a massage table in it. Since I'm a big guy I asked Summer if there were any other bigger rooms. She said that there was and led me to a room right across from the entrance door which had a nice big bed in it. The cost of this room was $50 she told me. No problem. Summer tells me that Abby will be right in to take care of me and that I should undress. No problem.

Abby knocks on the door and introduces herself. She's 5 feet tall, tops. Short, light brown hair in a "bob" style cut. She has her mask on but later on removes it to reveal a cute face. She disrobes and reveals a very nice, curvy little body. B cup breasts (she actually complained that they were too small and she was going to get implants soon) and some very impressive junk in her trunk for such a small Chinese girl (now don't go expecting a JLO butt here, guys- but relatively speaking she's got a good sized booty for her size and ethnicity).

My shower is thorough and just a little playful. Abby seems to be feeling me out by asking lots of questions (No, first time here. No, didn't have garlic bread for dinner. No, I don't think the Mets will win the World Series even though they made quite a few positive additions to their roster.)

With my cleaning over with, we head back to the room. I lay down facing up and Abby tells me that it is $150 for sex. Okay, that sounds good, I say. Then she says it's an extra $50 for a BBBJ. Hmmmm... ooookaaaaay. Then she tells me it's an extra $50 for me to DATY. I tell her that's what I charge and she looks puzzled. Once again my high-brow humor goes over someone's head. :confused: I think about her offers and feel like I'm at a car dealership with all of her "options". Well, since I cashed in on all of my recyclable cans and bottles earlier in the day, my wallet was bulging. So why not? I agree to $250 for the whole enchilada. Abby puts out her hand and says "Pay first please!". So I do.

Can I cut to the chase? Thanks. It wasn't worth it. Abby's BBBJ wasn't all that. I'm not the kinda guy to grab a girl's head and force her down onto me but my attempts (okay - pleading) to get her to deep throat me were ignored. Guess that's not a talent of hers.

When I was daty'ing with her on her back I was also caressing her breasts but she put her arms across them to block me. I wasn't rough at all but I guess she just didn't want me to touch them.

We went through several positions but she just didn't seem very enthusiastic or very amenable to my requests to change positions. We started in missionary, then cowgirl, and I finished in doggie but she twice told me to go slow(er). Eh. I thought I was driving slow already. Okay. :(

To sum up the house fee was $50 and the tip was $250 so last night's grand total: $300 to be with a cute, curvy spinner who was allll business. Since I'm Chinese she offered me her wechat but I politely declined. I knew then I would never see her again and I don't care about following her on there. She showed me photos and videos of her MOMENTS where she was at "Stop Asian Hate" rallies and demonstrations. While I was impressed with her for that (I was actually at one of the same ones that she was at), I wasn't impressed with her ability to please her customers.

So you actually paid 3 large bills for service in one of these flushing spas that shouldn't have cost more than $160-200 at the most? and it was sub-par to boot? wtf? smh *sigh*

So you actually paid 3 large bills for service in one of these flushing spas that shouldn't have cost more than $160-200 at the most? and it was sub-par to boot? wtf? smh *sigh*
Guessing by your name that you've attended a sporting event....

So you actually paid $15 for a beer, $10 for a hot dog & $7 for a pretzel ($32) that shouldn't have cost more than $10 at the most!!!
wtf? smh* sigh*

Shit happens....we don't criticize price here. Now if you meant to express empathy that's a different story.

Thanks for review and the details too. Looks like Abby is to be avoided. She got what she asked and still did not give you a good enough time.

The market is filled with talent that treats customer service as an afterthought. I’m reminding myself never pay a la carte. Never pay upfront.

So you actually paid $15 for a beer, $10 for a hot dog & $7 for a pretzel ($32) that shouldn't have cost more than $10 at the most!!!
wtf? smh* sigh*

Shit happens....we don't criticize price here. Now if you meant to express empathy that's a different story.
Imagine paying for the items at the concession stand and going back to your shitty seats, team loses and beer is flat. Yeah wtf.

The market is filled with talent that treats customer service as an afterthought. I’m reminding myself never pay a la carte. Never pay upfront.
The horror stories that I read on many of these forums leaves me smh— Especially the establishments/indies that have poor reviews and the glutton for punishment mongers who think by going back and flashing a few $$ or whipping out their manhood will lead to better service..
Doesn’t happen

wtf? smh* sigh*

LMFAO, I posted that with maybe a bit of empathy, but mostly frustration and incredulity. Most of us experienced mongers know not to overpay, especially at Flushing amps. $300 might be reasonable (mostly it's not) at spots in manhattan maybe, but for a run of the mill amp at northern blvd?? never pay over $200. even $200 is too much most of the time