Vanessa 646-986-4480 Woodbridge Dominican

K

KingKoopa

Damage: 300 for the hour includes LFK,DFK, BBJ, CFS to me GFE borderline PSE service

DIDNT ASK For Greek or additional menu.

Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Ass: 10/10
Personality: 10/10
Service:10/10

Throat Goat and Dominican booty queen in Woodbridge

her body accurately matches her photos, possibly brushed up just a touch. But this latina was an absolute ball of energy and passion. The second i walk in my heart is in my chest because she does the hide behind the door thing as she lets you in. I’m holding my breath until she’s finally in view and god damnnnn the ass is huge!! She is wearing a skin tight pink faux leather dress, a dress that looked like it was holding on to her ass for dear life. Tan to dark tan skin complexion, nice plump DD, huge ass, perfect Coca Cola bottle shape figure. she has a lip piercing and nice plump DSLs.
her body accurately matches her photos, possibly brushed up just a touch. But this latina was an absolute ball of energy and passion. The second i walk in my heart is in my chest because she does the hide behind the door thing as she lets you in. I’m holding my breath until she’s finally in view and god damnnnn the ass is huge!! She is wearing a skin tight pink faux leather dress, a dress that looked like it was holding on to her ass for dear life. Tan to dark tan skin complexion, nice plump DD, huge ass, perfect Coca Cola bottle shape figure. she has a lip piercing and nice plump DSLs.

This is exactly what the doctor ordered, she tells me to get comfortable, I place the funds on the table and clothes as well we start with dfk, lfk, and then I joke around with her and she gets more comfortable. The more comfortable the provider the better the session.

Vanessa drops down on her knees, and holy fuck, this is woman has an absolute PHD in cock sucking. Perfect, spit, suck, lick ratio is in effect, she’s letting me skull fuck her, she’s deep throating me as best as she can, but she doesnt love to Suck me perfectly shaved balls(slight bummer)

She tries to stand to get a rubber for FS and I tell her to round one will finish in good old BBJ oral. We move to the bed where she continues to show me new cock sucking skills that I’ve never seen in my civilian or Hobbiest life. I explode angry nut in her mouth which doesn’t love, and tells me CIM is not on the menu. Sorry lol, but she she was amazing.

We clean up, I lay down, chat it up a bit, nice lady, has kids. Back to what we’re here for, lfk, dfk, she licks my neck and behind my ears(if you have a SO and no access to a shower after this, beware of the pink lip stick)

she offers to put on the rubber and ride me, but I say not so fast honey. I get another 5 mins of the best BBJ of my life, We finally put on a condom and try doggy and then cowgirl.

Very nice pussy, shaved and she will fuck the shit out of you.

if you’re any where near, like I was(25 mins away in BK, but then an 1 hour long back to Fucking LI) I absolutely recommend plowing her.

Damage: 300 for the hour includes LFK,DFK, BBJ, CFS to me GFE borderline PSE service

DIDNT ASK For Greek or additional menu.

Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Ass: 10/10
Personality: 10/10
Service:10/10

Throat Goat and Dominican booty queen in Woodbridge

This is exactly what the doctor ordered, she tells me to get comfortable, I place the funds on the table and clothes as well we start with dfk, lfk, and then I joke around with her and she gets more comfortable. The more comfortable the provider the better the session.

Vanessa drops down on her knees, and holy fuck, this is woman has an absolute PHD in cock sucking. Perfect, spit, suck, lick ratio is in effect, she’s letting me skull fuck her, she’s deep throating me as best as she can, but she doesnt love to Suck me perfectly shaved balls(slight bummer)

She tries to stand to get a rubber for FS and I tell her to round one will finish in good old BBJ oral. We move to the bed where she continues to show me new cock sucking skills that I’ve never seen in my civilian or Hobbiest life. I explode angry nut in her mouth which doesn’t love, and tells me CIM is not on the menu. Sorry lol, but she she was amazing.

We clean up, I lay down, chat it up a bit, nice lady, has kids. Back to what we’re here for, lfk, dfk, she licks my neck and behind my ears(if you have a SO and no access to a shower after this, beware of the pink lip stick)

she offers to put on the rubber and ride me, but I say not so fast honey. I get another 5 mins of the best BBJ of my life, We finally put on a condom and try doggy and then cowgirl.

Very nice pussy, shaved and she will fuck the shit out of you.

if you’re any where near, like I was(25 mins away in BK, but then an 1 hour long back to Fucking LI) I absolutely recommend plowing her.
She was located in Brooklyn? What neighborhood?

K

KingKoopa

At what time of day?
good point, at 1pm with no traffic.

I can’t imagine what that commute is like at rush hour

Even though the providers on Long Island are non existent or very mediocre I still wouldn’t drive to NJ, heck I don’t even want to go to flushing or the city most days if I can at all avoid it.

sucks the stock on LI is rough and now even the not so great looking providers are completely raising rates because they are somehow the best available

I don't think so- she lives in Westchester somewhere. She's been advertising on one of the NJ -based review sites for years, and she's only in her late 20s.
Met her twice- the first time was spectacular, the second time was a little rushed.
When you include the hour + to get to/from the meadowlands, it's not as fun as it could be.

K

KingKoopa

This one used to be in East meadow ?
Not too sure, but she knew the northern Nassau/Queens area intimately, and stated she was originally from there. She’s in the meadowlands in the beginning of the week, that’s the closest it gets for me.

With gas and travel It’s tough, but the two times I have personally seen here she was absolutely aces lol

I keep telling my self I’m retiring this year so I’m eying two more Latinas in the northern and central NJ Areas

I saw her back in Sept. Meadowlands as well. Drove from Upstate NY. Couldn't resist the tits in her ad, just as nice in person. Really nice girl, cool attitude. Immediately attacked her chest,, on to beautiful bbbj. I also CIM, which I thought from asking other reviewers was ok. She drooled it back onto my pieces, which was actually visually hot, but I don't intentionally cross personal boundaries. She was cool about it. She should maybe put something in her ad to let people know. Also no DFK, (but LFK was very good) or FIV, so GFE status is questionable. I really did like the way she held my head where she wanted it during DATY, it's one of my favorite things, and I allowed her to CIM me, but I love it! Like Applesauce said, the licks on the ear, so hot! Also she has the ultimate body for DS, her thin waist and big ass make an almost handle to pull towards you. Overall I'd recommend, but I prefer full GFE. 300 HR, 200 HH