Vanessa 347-981-1648 “sensual rub” queens

Found this chick Vanessa near work(ridgewood,queens). She advertises as a 39 y/o offering a nuru massage and claims to use real nuru gel. Price is $160 for an hour. She’s a Hispanic chick on the lighter side and maybe 5’9” or so. Decent ass but pretty shitty fake funbags. 1 nipple is all twisted. Her face is pretty enough but she’s definitely closer to 49 than 39. She had me lay on what was very much her actually bed covered by a sheet. She gave my back a terrible 6 minute rub (I won’t even call it a massage). She flipped me over and started jerkin it. I said that’s pretty quick can I pop multiple times to which she said no. I then asked if other services were offered but she said not for my first time. Whatever! Anyway, she gave me a HJ but only let me play with her ass or tits. The tits were so bad I didn’t waste my time. All in all I was in and out in 20 minutes. Not at all what I was looking for. I could have argued with her but I’m always afraid of 1 of these chicks throwing a grenade into my life. I was actually looking for a decent massage and a nude HJ and I would have been very happy. Still trying to replace nirvana from garden city. This woman definitely wasn’t it. I won’t be back. If someone does have a Nirvana replacement, I’d love to hear it.

If you have $250 she willl do full service. She’s an ok milf I saw her for a HJ. But she kinda complicated. Doesn’t get fully nude even though she advertise it. Your in a bed and not a massage table. She works out her own basement apartment I believe. And doesn’t do early session. Not really worth it .

I had a chance to see Vanessa earlier this week right after the holiday festivities. Nice looking older Milf Latina easy on the eyes. I don’t think her English is too good but enough to communicate the basics and make arrangements via texts. Her place is clean and she smells like perfume or lightly scented lotion she also had candles burning which added a nice touch. We started out with her basic Nuru massage which lasted 10-15 minutes nothing to write home about but it got me at attention and in the mood so I can’t complain about that at all.

I must have been nervous because she was jackhammering my little friend but I was having a hard time staying awake lol. I asked for the fs which she said would cost $250 on top of what I already paid $100 for the nuru I was like wow that’s more than I bargained for she asked how much I have I said $150 left she said ok she will take that I was like wow I’m lucky two times in a row and laughed to myself. She took off her clothes and showed off her smooth skin. As someone previously stated one of her nipples is slightly twisted but I still find her attractive and beautiful overall with a nice body.

Only thing is she has lots of rules and regulations which is a huge buzzkill for me when a lady looks this good and attractive. Every position we got in she tried her best to avoid full penetration and access so that got annoying and prolonged the session in my eyes. It made it great for me because I got more than an hours worth of time when all was said and done. I did ds, rcg, and even prone bone for the final act!

I think she’s pretty and has a nice personality but her rules and demeanor when actually in the middle of the session can be a turnoff for real. I can’t recommend her honestly but if Milfs/Gilfs are your thing maybe give her one spin for shits and giggles but she may not be a regular in rotation. If she was more freaky and accommodating I’m sure she would be super busy and have more regulars. But hey no one’s perfect it is what it is lol. Total damage was $250 fs for an hour.

I stayed longer than that before I finished ymmv. I think her rates have gone up since the first review but I lucked out maybe she was having a slow night idk? I’m sure there are better options out there but in a pinch she might do for some as for me more than likely it’s a one and done for now. If I see she gets better reviews and opens up her menu then maybe I’ll give her another try as for now I will let her be.

I had a chance to see Vanessa earlier this week right after the holiday festivities. Nice looking older Milf Latina easy on the eyes. I don’t think her English is too good but enough to communicate the basics and make arrangements via texts. Her place is clean and she smells like perfume or lightly scented lotion she also had candles burning which added a nice touch. We started out with her basic Nuru massage which lasted 10-15 minutes nothing to write home about but it got me at attention and in the mood so I can’t complain about that at all.

I must have been nervous because she was jackhammering my little friend but I was having a hard time staying awake lol. I asked for the fs which she said would cost $250 on top of what I already paid $100 for the nuru I was like wow that’s more than I bargained for she asked how much I have I said $150 left she said ok she will take that I was like wow I’m lucky two times in a row and laughed to myself. She took off her clothes and showed off her smooth skin. As someone previously stated one of her nipples is slightly twisted but I still find her attractive and beautiful overall with a nice body.

Only thing is she has lots of rules and regulations which is a huge buzzkill for me when a lady looks this good and attractive. Every position we got in she tried her best to avoid full penetration and access so that got annoying and prolonged the session in my eyes. It made it great for me because I got more than an hours worth of time when all was said and done. I did ds, rcg, and even prone bone for the final act!

I think she’s pretty and has a nice personality but her rules and demeanor when actually in the middle of the session can be a turnoff for real. I can’t recommend her honestly but if Milfs/Gilfs are your thing maybe give her one spin for shits and giggles but she may not be a regular in rotation. If she was more freaky and accommodating I’m sure she would be super busy and have more regulars. But hey no one’s perfect it is what it is lol. Total damage was $250 fs for an hour.

I stayed longer than that before I finished ymmv. I think her rates have gone up since the first review but I lucked out maybe she was having a slow night idk? I’m sure there are better options out there but in a pinch she might do for some as for me more than likely it’s a one and done for now. If I see she gets better reviews and opens up her menu then maybe I’ll give her another try as for now I will let her be.
Glad to see nothings changed