Vanessa 347-377-7402 Bellerose

Guys I've found new ATF as long as she returns. This lady was incredible, typical setup text the phone handle get the detail location once you park. The fees are the same as others 130 + 30 for extras. Arrived to apartment and she is gorgeous from Columbia body is great. I usually not a fan of man made ass and breast combo but she makes it work. My 5 stars is more about the service she is very sweet we made out as if we knew each other. Hand wonder everywhere on both ends and lite kissing from lips to neck and everywhere else once laid down on bed. She gave a nice affect BBJ and I explored her body. Gave a soft slap on her ass and she laid down and I started on her lips, neck, breast and the sweet spot. I don't think she was expecting DATY but once I started she was oh shit and dam in Spanish best turn on. I ate her out as she came 2x and told me oh shit come here and put it in she puts the cover on and go wild. I pound away nice and slow and make out with her as I kiss everywhere she tells me harder cause she wants to cum together. As I do as told I pop in the bag inside her she smiles and tells me thank you. As she cleans me up she smiles the whole time saying how incredible I ate her out. She tells me a personal story which made me smile and laugh. We chilled after and talked, she really was amazing.

Can't wait for her return.

Part 2. Visited my new favorite a couple of weeks ago and wow she is incredible. Usual setup call, location and inside. I settled on 30min with the extras I was going to do the hour but the extras took me out of available funds on hand. When she saw me she had the huge smile and called me out by my name always a plus when your remembered. We talked and caught up on current events with each other while undressing and hugging each other. She is very sensual as she wraps her arms around my shoulders and gives me small kisses. She allows me to explore her body which is amazing, as I lay down she does final clean up and goes for the Bbj. She does an amazing job playing with my cock and balls, before I pop I flip her for DATY. This is where the magic really happens and she smiles and tell me how she can't forgot from the last time and been waiting for me to service her. I go to town on her pussy which seems like hours and she cums multiple time to which she tells me to stop and get inside her. She grabs the cover quickly slides it on and put me inside her. She grabs my ass and tells me to stroke inside her after a couple of minutes she has me stay still deep inside and cums again. She then tells me do what you want from here, I fuck her hard and steady until I cum inside her she looks at me with a huge smile and kisses me all over.

Honestly can't wait to see her again.