Latina body rub 347-356-6690 - Merrick

Advertised on a familiar site with the "young exotic latina best experience ever" in the caption.

Pictures are oceans away from accurate.
Advertises body rub services. Quoted 140 hh / 180 full hour. Slightly less than normal pricing in this area for Latin establishments.
I took half hour, and I am glad I did!

Guys, this was a major disappointment. The set up itself was OK. Texted back and forth for location details and set up time.
This is on Jerusalem Ave in Merrick even though the ad states Hicksville for location.
The location is a small ground floor apartment wedged in between a barber shop and some eatery.
Parking is difficult as the road is narrow, although you can park at the Rite Aid or 7-11 a block away.

To the action:
I booked HH as this was my first time.

Face : 3/10
Body: 3/10
Attitude was friendly: 6/10
Massage was a solid 2/10 and that's what got me.
Uses too much oil and too little pressure.

This was the first time in my life, I felt relieved when she wrapped up the massage in 5 minutes and went for hot towel.
On the flip, HJ , nothing to write home about (that's why I am writing it here ;-) )
The top did come off to expose the goods, they were a nice treat for the eyes. Some wandering was allowed, but was met with a gentle push and a firm "Sorry" to anything under the belt area.
That absolutely told me there are no extras, at least with Vanessa. All her movements felt forced and it was clear she wasn't into it.
Vanessa did mention that there are different attendants every day. May be I will call on them another day when I feel like taking a chance.

I felt that the bad service is absolutely wasted on all the nice interiors they have done. The place looks clean and modern indoors. Large living room area split by a stand up screen, and a smaller room to the left where the service is rendered. Nice dimmable LED and decent music, but all lost to horrible service.

I’ve had service at this location before. It’s ran by someone in Hicksville.
it’s unfortunate that attendant was bad, but I’ve had very good experiences there with other girls. Just have to try other out to see who you like.
I have not had Vanessa though

it’s unfortunate that attendant was bad, but I’ve had very good experiences there with other girls. Just have to try other out to see who you like.
I definitely will try and report back! Good to know.

What type of service did you receive, what did it cost and what were the girls like?

Prices the same, extras vary from Girl to girl. It’s their discretion. Can not talk about it via text. Also face 3/10 and body 3/10? I doubt that tbh, but I’m not bad mouthing because those numbers are obviously subjective.
but I’ve been using their service for some time and have yet to come across a girl that was a 3/10

You're right...looks are subjective..
To me Nicole in Hicksville/East Meadow is an 8..Gabby is a 7.
Sammie who Ive reviewed here before is a 9. This provider was not even close in body or face to me..

Prices the same, extras vary from Girl to girl. It’s their discretion. Can not talk about it via text. Also face 3/10 and body 3/10? I doubt that tbh, but I’m not bad mouthing because those numbers are obviously subjective.
but I’ve been using their service for some time and have yet to come across a girl that was a 3/10
Have you ever gotten FS from any of them. If so, what was the up-charge?

Right now, if you text them they’re offering 140 hhr and 180 hr. They said +60 for “everything.” Has anybody seen anyone else here?

Oh… it might be best to change the title to Latinas Merrick.