Valeriya88 646-535-1060

oldergentleman

Poster Child for "What's wrong with PMB's?"
So I'm generally not a bottom (in a domination/submission sense). I'm all top. All male. All the time.
But when I saw Valeriya88 (The Russian Geisha) I decided to submit. Interesting. And VERY stimulating.
She answered the door wearing some kind of black string thing that simply could not contain her breasts, and was both skimpy and loose around her perfect pussy.
She said, with her dark Russian accent, "on you knees." And then she grabbed my head and pushed my mouth towards her pussy. "I haven't cum all day, and I'm ready. MAKE ME CUM SLAVE!"
So (after asking for a pillow for my aged knees - she's Dominant, but not cruel), I proceed to bathe her pussy in my saliva, which made quite a mess on my beard! As I was doing that she grabbed my hands and pulled them up to her breasts. "Pull on my nipples," she ordered.
Who was I to object? And note that I am still fully dressed, and whatever she was wearing had disappeared. So as she was getting off, I was getting frustrated. I think, by the way, that was her plan.
Before long (and it didn't take long), she had a crashing, shaking orgasm. Not exactly squirting, mind you. But a delicious flood of Geisha Juice on my beard.
She said, "stand up, and put your hands on the table. Lean OVER!" She reached around me, unbuckled my belt, pulled my zipper down and pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles. I was, of course, rock hard.
Then the surprise. She started playing with my anus, one insistent oily finger. Gently, and then further in, and then right on my prostate.
She is standing next to me now, finger in my ass. "Turn your head and suck my nipples."
Obviously I complied, and added a little nibble (and just a bit more) to my sucking, while she is working on me. Then with her other hand, now magically oily, she starts jerking me off.
Now remember there is a lot going on: She is working my prostate, I am feasting on her nipples, and she is pulling my pud.
I said, "I'm going to cum!"
So she stood me up and knelt down in front of me. And I came buckets on her breasts (which was her plan, so I wouldn't cum on my pants that we still around my ankles!"
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
She told me to sit on the table, and permitted me to lick my cum off her breasts (my own very personal kink). She helped me undress, and then proceed to give a relaxing massage.
I'm usually a one pop guy, but after a bit she flipped me over and put her tush right in front of my face. So I proceeded with DATY and DATO, while she once again started with Prostate Massage and oily sloppy hand job. And I came again. Not like the first time (I just don't manufacture that much cum at my advanced age), but very VERY satisfying.
A shower, hug and kiss, and I was gone.
What a gal!
There isn't a contact link on this page, so her phone number is 646-535-1060.

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC, I contacted her a year ago and she wanted my work phone #. I refuse to give that out ... there's no telling what they'll do with that info. She flipped out and said I was wasting her time. She seems bat-shit crazy.

oldergentleman

Poster Child for "What's wrong with PMB's?"
That's certainly possible, but it has not been my experience. And for the record, she knows just about everything about me.

Glad to hear Valerie is offering DATY again. I used to be a regular and she stopped offering it at one point. I may have to make appt soon to get reacquainted.