Valentina/Jamie- 203-902-1360

The pic below maybe the girl
In the ad. (Or a very flattering interpretation) So I was at a well known Woodbury spot getting ghosted by the original provider I had made an appointment with so I entered Woodbury into the search list on a particular site and found this Brazilian who was staying in the same place. I called and she answered and was ready right away. Gave me the room number and I was inside within 2 minutes. Very nice and talkative. Her face was really pretty and her body was bangin. Not very firm, but nowhere close to bbw. Huge natural double, or probably triple D’s and and perfectly shaped ass bigger than a basketball. Started off with CBJ, I did not inquire about BBJ, but I got the feeling it was not on the menu. Technique was good, lots of eye contact. After a while she asks to go cow girl...ummmmm yes please. She’s riding me good while I’m splitting time between enjoying the visual and motorboating those fuckers. As she tires out she asks for doggie, I prefer standing mish with a pretty provider because I like to see their face.... plus make those titties bounce. Sincere moaning when I go hard pounding... eventually, Jr goes soft..I fucking hate condoms. So she suggests a nice HJ/tit fuck to finish with her talking dirty and begging for me to cum on her tits. Being a gentleman, I obliged.

She told me she is from CT and is only here on Fridays. I told her about the site and to consider advertising. Hopefully she does.

I did not stay for the full 30. I lasted about 20.. and I had no interest in worrying about an extra pop or Sticking around. But I did not feel rushed or anything like that.

Damage $100
Well worth the price considering what’s out there these days

Pretty, nice body if your into thick (not fat) girls, nice to talk to, good service, perfect English.

Def worth a repeat in my opinion

EE896150-EF41-499A-A32F-20F4F1090A59.jpeg

billyS

Reign of Terror
eventually, Jr goes soft..I fucking hate condoms.
I had the same problem with one of my favorites recently. So the next time I saw her I brought my own "thin" style condoms.
She remembered what had happened the last time and my frustration that had accompanied it and commented "I like your initiative".
The next time I showed up she showed me she had bought a box of ten of the same brand, style.

So you could always have one on hand, if you think this might work for you as well.

Nice review btw. I like your initiative of looking for a different provider in the same area once the other one ghosted on you.

I had the same problem with one of my favorites recently. So the next time I saw her I brought my own "thin" style condoms.
She remembered what had happened the last time and my frustration that had accompanied it and commented "I like your initiative".
The next time I showed up she showed me she had bought a box of ten of the same brand, style.

So you could always have one on hand, if you think this might work for you as well.

Nice review btw. I like your initiative of looking for a different provider in the same area once the other one ghosted on you.
Wow, are we getting along :D:D? Just fucking with you. Thanks for the positive feedback

Thats actually a pretty cool move on her part. I always use the thinner ones, and I still struggle with keeping the tail stiff

Please read the rules specifically #30
Set up an appointment for later tonight -- will let you guys know how it goes :)

30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Last edited by a moderator:
Set up an appointment for later tonight -- will let you guys know how it goes :)

30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.
Thank for giving us the heads up and hope to hear the details. But be sure to give all the details so some can read it and run to the bathroom to masterbate .

Just met valentina/Veronica in Woodbury. Frogger was right about Fridays, but she came in today because of scheduling (Apparently Tuesdays are sometimes a good bet as well).
Got the hr for 2, and worth the trip. Pretty girl mid-late 20s w nice personality, nice natural rack and big ass. Great sensual CBJ followed by DATY. When I got her charged up, we tried Mish, CG, and finished up in DS. Left a happy camper.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I get the feeling when I'm doing my searching either you have a few numbers with girls at the same location all affiliated with one another or multiple numbers for the same girl or each girl is independent with a different number.. sometimes I feel like it's a set up but I'm starting to think that maybe it is all good just strict competition

In light of a member calling bullshit on your first review in another thread, perhaps a review in here will bolster your cred.
Ah I'd forgotten to get back to this. She was Flakey McFlake with me -- had set up 2 back to back appts for late evening but canceled the first night and no reply the 2nd night when I actually reached the location.