Vaginal tightness by race.....or "The Myth of the shallow Asian pussy"

Sounds like she was playing off the name of the legendary notorious, occultist, drug-addict, hedonist, satanist of England, Aleister Crowley.
You are correct sir. Her and her Asian GF whom I could not convince to join us (even for extra cash). Skull candles pentagrams (could of sworn she had a tat of a pentagram). She liked to talk about it…. It was kinda hot. And like I said, that pussy was tight. Like trying to push through a barrier with resistance…

Every woman's body varies and is different. Factors include if they had kids, and how many. How much thick pipe they have taken over the course of their lives. In my experiences its the thickness that get some excited or scared off.

There are tight and loose Asians, Latina's, WOC's, Whites, Indians, etc. my apologies for any group I left out.

My cock is on the smaller side so I am not sure I can tell the difference between a large versus medium pussy. I do know the smallest and shallowest I have seen are East Asians. By experience German girls seems to have the most control of their pussy and have been able to make it smaller by squeezing in on my cock while I fuck them. I have experienced others that can do this but the German girls I have experienced are by far the best. Beyond that I am not sure there is any correlation by race. Perhaps the older ones I have experienced are a bit bigger.

With about maybe 1/4 of Asians I have been with over the past 20 years of mongering (when I started seeing Asians), I have either bottomed out or caused discomfort during sex such that i could get enough to continue with vaginal sex. Sample size of Asians is at least 100.

Over past 45 years of mongering and NPFP (swinging or dating or pickups) zero problems in this area with black and Hispanic (sample size maybe 200), and maybe 1 or 2 with whites (sample size maybe 300- 400)

Draw your own conclusions — I've drawn mine from actual data I've experienced.

billyS

Reign of Terror
With about maybe 1/4 of Asians I have been with over the past 20 years of mongering (when I started seeing Asians), I have either bottomed out or caused discomfort during sex such that i could get enough to continue with vaginal sex. Sample size of Asians is at least 100.

Over past 45 years of mongering and NPFP (swinging or dating or pickups) zero problems in this area with black and Hispanic (sample size maybe 200), and maybe 1 or 2 with whites (sample size maybe 300- 400)

Draw your own conclusions — I've drawn mine from actual data I've experienced.
I'm surprised your sample size of Asians is only 100. I'm guessing this may be due to when you find one you like, you repeat frequently?

By far the best pussy I would say is of African dissent (i haven’t a lot, due to environment &/or attitude . Prettiest is caucasian (pink & no wizard sleeves). No walls or hollow is Asians ( Chinese Japanese…) this from my personal experience

I have to chime in here.
I've traveled the world. from all across the states to central and south america to europe to india and asia. visited well over 40 countries and laid too many girls to count along the way. my numbers may are likely close to genius but the breakdown by ethnicity is very different. not bragging just providing context to my opinion. from my experiences race has absolutely nothing to do with pussy size or tightness.
I find the most contributing factors are
1) how recently they had sex,
2) how fit they keep their body (kegel helps more than women realize)
3) their overall body proportions, to a lesser extent.

I have found the loosest women tend to have large breasts. but certainly not scientific.
surprisingly previous child birth has never factored in nor has race.

as our respected uncle genius says, draw your own conclusions - I too have drawn mine from my experiences

I have to chime in here.
I've traveled the world. from all across the states to central and south america to europe to india and asia. visited well over 40 countries and laid too many girls to count along the way. my numbers may are likely close to genius but the breakdown by ethnicity is very different. not bragging just providing context to my opinion. from my experiences race has absolutely nothing to do with pussy size or tightness.
I find the most contributing factors are
1) how recently they had sex,
2) how fit they keep their body (kegel helps more than women realize)
3) their overall body proportions, to a lesser extent.

I have found the loosest women tend to have large breasts. but certainly not scientific.
surprisingly previous child birth has never factored in nor has race.

as our respected uncle genius says, draw your own conclusions - I too have drawn mine from my experiences
Hail Caesar!!!

Your credentials are impressive, to say the least.

That show is still out?? I remember i used to watch that show a lot 20 yrs ago.

Nothihg like hitting their cervix !!!
When you can just tap it without smashing into it especially when she’s on top and the go on in cg acg rcg racg it’s a perfect fit that feels like there’s a mouth in her pussy grabbing your head at the bottom of every stroke. Leaves your bone numb a bit after she cums 4 or 5 times. Good times indeed

When you can just tap it without smashing into it especially when she’s on top and the go on in cg acg rcg racg it’s a perfect fit that feels like there’s a mouth in her pussy grabbing your head at the bottom of every stroke. Leaves your bone numb a bit after she cums 4 or 5 times. Good times indeed
These days the tapping makes me lose my shit, and cum too fast, so I kind of dont like when a girl starts cumming and her cervix gets closer and closer, touching with every thrust. I used to last like 40 minutes, now barely 10, what the fuck happened

These days the tapping makes me lose my shit, and cum too fast, so I kind of dont like when a girl starts cumming and her cervix gets closer and closer, touching with every thrust. I used to last like 40 minutes, now barely 10, what the fuck happened
Have you ever had your tongue inside with them riding your face and you feel them contracting and pulsating around your tongue

Bricktop, you missed your calling as an artist. (and maybe you are; who knows?)

The above post is so poetic in its description!!!

That show is still out?? I remember i used to watch that show a lot 20 yrs ago.

Nothihg like hitting their cervix !!!