Vaginal tightness by race.....or "The Myth of the shallow Asian pussy"

Not to derail, but am I the only one who's noticed the myth about Asian pussies really is just a myth? No not that they're sideways, but the tightness and lack of depth. Yes, the 3 tiniest I ever had were Asian (Chinese), but almost every single Asian besides them were kind of loose, to just huge and blown out. Not just amp girls, normal non pros as well. Huge pussies. I remember when I first signed up for SA years ago, I immediately got 4 young Asian girls in a row. 2 from China, and 2 Japanese American. All very big pussies. They were not big girls. Petite and short.

Honestly, the most consistently shallow and tight, with the best texture I've dealt with are Black (even after giving birth several times), and petite Indian girls.

Not to derail, but am I the only one who's noticed the myth about Asian pussies really is just a myth? No not that they're sideways, but the tightness and lack of depth. Yes, the 3 tiniest I ever had were Asian (Chinese), but almost every single Asian besides them were kind of loose, to just huge and blown out. Not just amp girls, normal non pros as well. Huge pussies. I remember when I first signed up for SA years ago, I immediately got 4 young Asian girls in a row. 2 from China, and 2 Japanese American. All very big pussies. They were not big girls. Petite and short.

Honestly, the most consistently shallow and tight, with the best texture I've dealt with are Black (even after giving birth several times), and petite Indian girls.
Bitch media has some interesting thoughts on the origin of this myth.

They may need vaginal rejuvenation

Not to be racist or anything but I never been with a black woman in my life. I had one Asian from the site two week agos, let’s just say I wish I never met with the woman. One of my worst regrets in my SA mongering career. As soon as the deed was done I erased, blocked her number and profile right there in the room, can’t even remember the username, that’s how shameful the whole thing was, yuck idk wut I was thinking. Could’ve banged an AMP chick and it would’ve saved me 200 bucks plus the room but no Jr. was in control that night and he wanted some fun. Would say this all Asian women I’ve been with have had the tightest pussies out of the woman I’ve ever been with.

I've never had a loose Asian pussy and i've fucked at this point over 50. Mainly amp and agency in Manhattan spots but 3 SA girls all tight even high mileage motel Asians . All were tight , Chinese , Japanese ,Korean . Outta all of em Japanese were the least tightest. However they were still tight. Koreans might be the tightest overall from my experiences. Also the Chinese in Flushing would need time outs after a few minutes.

Asians for a while were the only girls i could bust with a hat on and fs.

Not to be racist or anything but I never been with a black woman in my life. I had one Asian from the site two week agos, let’s just say I wish I never met with the woman. One of my worst regrets in my SA mongering career. As soon as the deed was done I erased, blocked her number and profile right there in the room, can’t even remember the username, that’s how shameful the whole thing was, yuck idk wut I was thinking. Could’ve banged an AMP chick and it would’ve saved me 200 bucks plus the room but no Jr. was in control that night and he wanted some fun. Would say this all Asian women I’ve been with have had the tightest pussies out of the woman I’ve ever been with.
You should sample every flavor on the table at least once.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The two loosest pussies I've ever had were pettitte Hispanic girls.
Funny because both were picked by me out of a lineup because I figured they might be tight.

One was from Club Antidote by JFK. Don't remember her name, only saw her once.

The other was Ivy from Cherry Valley, which moved around in Queens. The first time I was with her I just figured she used too much lube. She was really cute so I did her again and asked her not to over due the lube. But same results, not much friction.

Had a long talk with her and found the had three kids so that might have had something to do with it.

When she got pregnant she kept working. I fucked her when she was 8 months pregnant doggie style on the massage table and it was the tightest she ever was for me ( the review is here somewhere).

That said I find overall Latina pussy the best.
That magical feeling of the pussy massaging your dick as you stroke in and out.
Cathy from 1F/Sanford/Barkley
Shy
Chrissy from Cherry Valley
Always jump out as having outstanding pussy, even covered they as good as it gets.

billyS

Reign of Terror
But as far as shallow pussies Asians definitely take the cake.

In fact I really can't remember anybody except Asian woman not being able to accommodate anything more than four or five inches before it becomes uncomfortable.

While this has happened many times at AMPs the one time that stands out was with Dr Judy in Hicksville. She noticed my frustration trying to penetrate her and told me to take it easy it wasn't going in any further.

That led to a post coital discuss of dick size and race, where she told me it's just a myth that black guys had the biggest dicks.
In her vast experience she claims Russian men held that claim.

But as far as shallow pussies Asians definitely take the cake.

In fact I really can't remember anybody except Asian woman not being able to accommodate anything more than four or five inches before it becomes uncomfortable.

While this has happened many times at AMPs the one time that stands out was with Dr Judy in Hicksville. She noticed my frustration trying to penetrate her and told me to take it easy it wasn't going in any further.

That led to a post coital discuss of dick size and race, where she told me it's just a myth that black guys had the biggest dicks.
In her vast experience she claims Russian men held that claim.
Definitely not a fan of bottoming out in an Asian pussy. Happens a lot.

The AMP girl I had who was super tight and shallow, cums non stop over and over, had incredible texture massaging my dick, unfortunately had teerible teeth. Otherwise I would have been there almost every day to fill that tiny pussy.

Have to hear the details about this encounter.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The AMP girl I had who was super tight and shallow, cums non stop over and over, had incredible texture massaging my dick, unfortunately had teerible teeth. Otherwise I would have been there almost every day to fill that tiny pussy.

Have to hear the details about this encounter.
Yeah but in the SA thread.

Asians are usually a snug fit, especially from the hot climates.

Some larger Asians up in the colder climates, produce some very strong, wide-hipped, women who have farming and horseback riding in their ancestry, along with a heavier meat-eating diet. Add to that, a botched episiotomy-repair after child-birth, could be problematic for those of us lacking stallion proportions.

But, in a lifetime of pleasure, I only had one vagina from any race, and this was an Asian, that reminded me of “deep space” with no boundaries. Scary.

It could be shocking and frightening at first. I imagine, aside from surgery to rebuild the combustion chamber, there might be positions and angles to employ to compensate and create a snugger fit.

I’ve always noticed that girls who’ve lost a lot of weight have the loosest pussies and assholes.

One of my ex’s lost a lot of weight years ago. She went from a size 22 to a size 6. All of a sudden , that ass was easy access. Just a little spit , and I was pounding it out.

A lot providers are like that. They were probably chubby chicks getting into the game. But along with the drug use , they lost a lot of weight. And you could tell by the saggy loose skin……… and their saggy loose pussies and assholes.

A lot of fat chicks have tight pussies. Years ago I banged out this chick named Astrid Crowley. I did a review of her. She worked out of her apartment in college point. She was a curvy fat emo goth chick. That pussy was Tight!!! I’d hit that again.

So I think it has to do more with a chicks physicality. Not her ethnicity.

billyS

Reign of Terror
A lot of fat chicks have tight pussies. Years ago I banged out this chick named Astrid Crowley. I did a review of her. She worked out of her apartment in college point. She was a curvy fat emo goth chick. That pussy was Tight!!! I’d hit that again.

I specifically remember the reviews of her. She was a pretty big thing on here around 2019.

I’ve always noticed that girls who’ve lost a lot of weight have the loosest pussies and assholes.

One of my ex’s lost a lot of weight years ago. She went from a size 22 to a size 6. All of a sudden , that ass was easy access. Just a little spit , and I was pounding it out.

A lot providers are like that. They were probably chubby chicks getting into the game. But along with the drug use , they lost a lot of weight. And you could tell by the saggy loose skin……… and their saggy loose pussies and assholes.
In my experience, the only good thing about tall women. Their assholes are ready 99% of the time. I took 2 tall girls anal virginity, it slipped right in. Huge pussies too, unfortunately. And gigantic man feet. I dont waste my time on girls taller than 5'5" anymore. 5'8" is Big Foot country.

Sounds like she was playing off the name of the legendary notorious, occultist, drug-addict, hedonist, satanist of England, Aleister Crowley.

billyS

Reign of Terror
In my experience, the only good thing about tall women. Their assholes are ready 99% of the time. I took 2 tall girls anal virginity, it slipped right in. Huge pussies too, unfortunately. And gigantic man feet. I dont waste my time on girls taller than 5'5" anymore. 5'8" is Big Foot country.
Wow, I really need to disagree on this.
Shy is one of the tallest providers I've been with and she has a tight pussy.

There was a tall black girl who used to visit from Chicago that later came to live here and worked out of Show World the Commack MI.
She was tight. I know @lightweight saw her too. When the name comes to me I'll update the post.

Also a girl named Sweets a very tall and slim WOC working in Show World was very snug.

Tall girls can be very snug, they just have deeper va jay Jay's.