UTR's & how you met yours

That's the definition of UTR.
She doesn't post ads anymore and it's me and two other clients only. Keeps the worm very happy. Even offered to come by when I was sick and make me soup.
That was a fairly mindless statement.... revealing an utr removes the tag. And correct me if in wring... Ash201 at one point was utr Mr Wiggs

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
That was a fairly mindless statement.... revealing an utr removes the tag. And correct me if in wring... Ash201 at one point was utr Mr Wiggs
Ash was posting regularly on CL it was only when she really decided to get more clients did she give me the ok to introduce her here.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
LI not sure about mindless was responding to Mongers comment about holding out is all.
The UTR has cut wayy back, ash201 has exploded, when we aren't exploding in her throat...lol.

I saw her twice and stopped after that. It is too nerve wracking to keep up the charade. The sex was really great. At least I know what all her bits and pieces look like under those clothes. We will eventually run into each other and it will be a situation where we both know, but can't say anything. I am pretty sure she is still married to my friend. You all know how it goes, sex becomes not so exciting even if the girl is hot and almost 20 years younger than you. She was a lot dirtier in bed than I had expected.

I talked this one into one last meeting before she goes back to my buddy. I just said " We might as well have fun one more time before you turn into a pumpkin" she laughed at that and it was enough. She took it for over an hour.

The last dinner with mine I had no idea it was forever. Haunts me to this day that she was stalked and harrassed away by a POS.
Even sent me a text saying she would see me in about 2 weeks. That was 2 1/2 years ago and ran into her once on a major road a year later both pulled over and spoke for about 20 minutes.
The most important thing I lost was a friend that I protected for months from him and it was too much when he broke her car windows.
I know where he lives, I know where he works (or at least worked), I know what he looks like (I protected her from a table away. Even had to cut him off pulling out of the parking lot because he went to go the same way

The last dinner with mine I had no idea it was forever. Haunts me to this day that she was stalked and harrassed away by a POS.
Even sent me a text saying she would see me in about 2 weeks. That was 2 1/2 years ago and ran into her once on a major road a year later both pulled over and spoke for about 20 minutes.
The most important thing I lost was a friend that I protected for months from him and it was too much when he broke her car windows.
I know where he lives, I know where he works (or at least worked), I know what he looks like (I protected her from a table away. Even had to cut him off pulling out of the parking lot because he went to go the same way
Too many 20 hour days... thought this was atf not utr... sorry

Found my utr girl on good ol fashioned craiglist. Girl from li post about needing a ride to queens. I already know what was up. Two trips and 8 bjs later she starts to trust me. A pro to the game already she still insist on management. Eventually the bjs as amazing as they are are no longer worth the headache associated with dealing with an opiate addict. 5 years is a lot of time and energy to waste but the blowjob exchange rate was amazing at the time. I miss having a blond haired blue eyed face to fuck but even i draw the line some where.