UTR's & how you met yours

Probably some interesting stories about how anyone that has an UTR hooked up with them in the first place, lets share some stories heres mine. I met mine while playing in a game of texas holdem against her fiance. It was turning into a long night and our host suggested a small break so I went out to the parking lot for some air, she came out for a smoke. She walks over to me and says" ur having a good nite tonite " which I was and I was about to leave with a nice chunk of cash. She hands me a card and says if I can do anything for you call me, as I look at the card I say what can you do for me? With that she drops down and gives me 1 of the best bjs Ive had, she zips me up stands and tells me she can do alot more for me just call. I go back in to the game and she comes back in after about 10 mins and goes and plants a big kiss on her mans lips looks over at me and smiles. Her guy is out shortly after and they leave. After about a week I decide to call her and she wants to know what took me so long, we set up a date I go to her place and she tells me thatshe wants 50 ervery time I come over she feels if she gives it up for free shes easy and if she charges alot shes a whore ( who cares right ). This went on for about a year me going there sometimes 2 a week, this woman was model material and knew what to do in bed. Then the wedding date was coming up so I just stopped calling and never heard from her again...but what a year!!!!!!!

We were in the parking lot, he was inside the building and if he came out I would have had time to zip up even though I was a bit shocked by what was happening it was pretty wild

This went on for about a year me going there sometimes 2 a week, this woman was model material and knew what to do in bed. Then the wedding date was coming up so I just stopped calling and never heard from her again...but what a year!!!!!!!
If it were me, I would not have stopped, because it is probable that she didn't. For girls like that being porked by one guy is not enough. She has been told since 10 yrs or earlier just how beautiful she is. It gives her a good self image but it has to be reinforced to be maintained. By your giving up on her that probably gave someother guy(s) the chance, its just that the situations that she can get together with outsiders will change. I have been involved with several girls like that. Their need for attention (sex) can become insatiable and it can't be satisfied by one guy, even if he is her husband.

It was 1 thing going over to her apt while he was at work or away, but after they were married I would have been going over to thier house and I just felt the chances of getting caught had gone up tremendously. I wasnt looking for a beating or worse so I just let it go

Looks like an old thread here. I met a 34 year old woman on Craigslist that was living with her boyfriend for about 6 years when I met her. I met with her for about 6 months before I really figured out what was driving her to meet with me. She was really hot, and I questioned why she wanted to meet up with a guy like me. She shared more and more about herself every time we met. She is very submissive and likes when guys tie her up and use her. I am the type of guy that gets very dominant behind closed doors and she really likes me using her body to get off on. Every time we me she had my complete attention because every time we met up she made sure to wear a slutty outfit or something that would show off her great body. I usually manhandle her as soon as she walks in and pull down her pants while she is trying to get in the door. lol. She is exactly what I am attracted to, she is 5'-0" 100# light hair and light eyes. We have been meeting up for about 3 years now and she is engaged to be married now. We will continue fucking because it is something that we both need and want. When we meet we fuck the way we wish our significant others fucked us. She makes me cum 3 times and sometimes 4 times when we meet up. It is amazing sex and I for one am glad we have the chemistry that we do. I am not sure how long this is going to last, but I will enjoy every time she lets me use that body of hers.

Looks like an old thread here. I met a 34 year old woman on Craigslist that was living with her boyfriend for about 6 years when I met her. I met with her for about 6 months before I really figured out what was driving her to meet with me. She was really hot, and I questioned why she wanted to meet up with a guy like me. She shared more and more about herself every time we met. She is very submissive and likes when guys tie her up and use her. I am the type of guy that gets very dominant behind closed doors and she really likes me using her body to get off on. Every time we me she had my complete attention because every time we met up she made sure to wear a slutty outfit or something that would show off her great body. I usually manhandle her as soon as she walks in and pull down her pants while she is trying to get in the door. lol. She is exactly what I am attracted to, she is 5'-0" 100# light hair and light eyes. We have been meeting up for about 3 years now and she is engaged to be married now. We will continue fucking because it is something that we both need and want. When we meet we fuck the way we wish our significant others fucked us. She makes me cum 3 times and sometimes 4 times when we meet up. It is amazing sex and I for one am glad we have the chemistry that we do. I am not sure how long this is going to last, but I will enjoy every time she lets me use that body of hers.
Nice. Keep us updated. Fantastic

Maybe she's down for a good old GB. ;)

I am not on this thing too often anymore. I find myself just wanting to fuck certain type of woman. These women take a lot of time and effort, but I feel it is well worth it in the end. I stopped meeting up with Alicia the hot milf for as much as I was. We now only meet every 4 or 5 weeks. She is engaged now and trying to figure it out with this new guy. The great thing is that this guy is a two pump and done type of guy. So when she finally gets to me her pussy is dripping down her legs because she knows I can go over and over. The last time we met she told me that she was not going to suck my cock, I grabbed her hair and made her suck my cock. She came twice while I did this. Some girls really like being controled. She tells her fiancé to do things and he does not get a choice. If he only knew that she wants to be manhandled, fucked and taken and that will keep she will be begging for more and more. I am not going to be the one to tell him. haha

I found another girl on SA and have been really addicted to the sex with her. The first two times we met, we just met at a bar and talked for an hour or so. She disappeared for about six months and then about 2 months ago she reached out to me. She had broken up with her boyfriend and it had gotten messy. My timing was fucking perfect, she had no where to stay and was ripe for the picking. I told her to meet me at a short stay hotel, she was offended at first and then eventually agreed. I can say that I have been at this hobby a long long time. This girl is my all time favorite. She lets me fuck her every way I can think of and will not say no to anything that I have asked for. She is moving into an apartment this week and then I get to fuck her in her own bed. She is different, because she just is submissive in a submissive way. The last time we met she showed up in a hot pink sundress, and did not have panties on. She is a real estate agent and was showing houses with her bare pussy and ass right under this flimsy little dress.

As for Alicia, yeah I can get her to fuck other guys. She is just a girl that would fuck just because she is behind closed doors. I don't know any of you well enough for that yet.

I also met this 50 something year old blonde Milf that worked in one of the places that I had to visit every week. We ended up talking for a while every time I saw her. I eventually figured out she was breaking up with her boyfriend that she had for the last ten years. I took her out for drinks and flirted back and forth that night. We got together a few weeks later and I asked her to paint a few paintings for my office. This gave me an excuse to meet her at her apartment. I brought a few bottles of wine and some beer. I got there and she changed her clothes that she had on that day, she put on a skirt and heels. I knew just from that, she was open to all my dirty little suggestions. It only took one drink and 10 minutes of complimenting her and she was on her Knees asking me if I wanted her to suck my cock. She took it in her mouth and I had to stop her from sucking it so hard, I wanted to save my cum for her pussy. I get her pants off and I start licking her shaved pussy. It was dripping down her legs by the time my tongue touched her clit. I got up and without saying a thing to her, shoved my cock as deep as it would go. She came quickly and she told me that it was sensitive, I did not let up and she started squealing telling me that it was too much. That only made me pound harder and harder. With one loud scream she tells me that she is cumming again and not to stop. I fucked her for a good while after that with her gasping every time I shoved it deep. After she asked me why I did not stop and I just told her that it felt too good. She told me that she has never had a guy make her feel that way. I fucked her a few times the same way in the next following weeks. She eventually settled into another relationship and said that she cant see me anymore. When I see her now her face goes all shades of red and she can hardly talk.

I have not written on here for a while. I feel like this is the only place I can tell others what I have done with not much judgement. My regular FWB just moved down south, so that sent me back on the search for another friend. I ended up going back on to SA, as you guys know it is a lot of back and forth with the ladies just to get a meeting with them. One of them caught my eye, she is exactly what I like. I tend to go for the blondes with blue eyes and nice legs. We went back and forth for about a week and she finally says "lets meet for lunch". I thought it was just going to be a meet for a quick bite and get to know each other. We started texting back and forth and she eventually asks if I would rather just play instead of doing lunch. She gets there and I quickly realize that I know her. My buddy from high school waited a while to get married and when he finally did it was a very young lady that all of us drooled over at all the high school reunions. I was nervous as could be with her and I thought for sure she was just going to recognize me and run for the hills. We spoke in my car for a while and made an agreement to get a room and have some fun. She gets into the room and her body is exactly the way I remembered it. She had big fake tits with a great set of legs and great ass. I quickly realize that she is submissive, now I am in the room with my high school friends wife and I am in heaven. I kiss her lips and work my way to those tits that I have been staring at. Her nipples are perfect, her skin is really soft. I work my way down to her bald shaved pussy and start eating like I cant get enough. She orgasms while I am eating her flawless pussy and then I kneel in front of her and she starts sucking my cock like a pro. She was working my balls and shaft like she has never had cock. I stop her from making me cum and then I just step back and tell her to spread her legs to show me that pussy. She does exactly that and starts fingering her little clit. I then walk over and spread her legs more and shove my cock in her tight young pussy. I am pumping in and out as hard as I can with her moaning. She is still touching herself and orgasms again while my cock is working its way in and out. I cant take any more and pull out to shoot all over her pussy and stomach. It shoots up further then I usually do and it hits her right under the chin. She then says "wow that was a lot". We lie there in a very awkward silence, I am afraid she is going to figure out who I am. I am usually very good at talking and making sure she is comfortable. I tell her I can go again if she sucks my cock again. She did not hesitate and got on her knees and starting sucking the whole thing top to bottom, not an inch left unattended to. I tell her to bend over so I can watch her little asshole while I fuck her. She says "I love that position". I fuck her for what seems like an eternity. I eventually get to the point and we are both orgasm at the same time.

I saw her twice and stopped after that. It is too nerve wracking to keep up the charade. The sex was really great. At least I know what all her bits and pieces look like under those clothes. We will eventually run into each other and it will be a situation where we both know, but can't say anything. I am pretty sure she is still married to my friend. You all know how it goes, sex becomes not so exciting even if the girl is hot and almost 20 years younger than you. She was a lot dirtier in bed than I had expected.