Using E m a i l as a marketing tool

Some providers use em simply to set a time and place for an appointment. As many have pointed out, the sheer volume of em communications prohibits them from doing much else. And fear of LE keeps many from discussing details, from their rate to activities that may take place during the session in the em. A couple of em's back and forth and the date is set, no further communication is required.

Some use em to try and learn a little about their prospective client. His personality, likes and dislikes. Most importantly, his expectations. Then they gauge whether or not to go forward with the date (and vice versa, the hobbyist will decide whether she's someone he wants to see).

Others, still, make more creative use of em. I've set up sessions with traveling providers a few weeks in advance. Every couple of days they'll send me a teasing communication simply as a reminder of the appointment. The back and forth also serves almost as a little foreplay, a little titillation. And, from the provider's perspective, another way of trying to ensure the hobbyist will show up for his appointment.

I know some hobbyists hate this, however, feeling that it's an unnecessary invasion of their privacy, verging on dangerous. They don't want their ***** address lingering around on someone's computer. And they don't want to have to explain away an em from "hot4u" (or whomever) in their inbox.

Thoughts? Comments?

I use *****s strictly to set appointments and sometimes say a "Hello" to a client or two. I specify in my posting on CL that I do not like to play ***** so to leave their name and number upon first ***** after reading my posting. I also tend not to book appointments if they guy is not literate in his *****s, I can only imagine what he would be like in person and I know alot of providers feel this way. We hate receiving *****s saying " I want tu cum over and see u."

Last edited:
I have a mailing list hosted on an off-site server that no one can access. I don't save information on clients, it needs to be deleted. Clients can opt in and out. I send out an ***** about one per month to let people know where I am.

I love EM !!!!!

I don't understand why clients do not get an EM option like yahoo mail plus ($20 a year) and have multiple *****s address (address guard) from a main one and delete them if they feel the correspondence are not what they want anymore. I use EM to it's full capacity and will never go back to posting a number. It's private, easy and has so many possibilities. I just learned a shortcut to access my mail on the road and opened up another option. It's nice when I get EM just to say hi from someone I have seen, it's pleasant without invading my or his personal space. For a detailed oriented person like myself it is the only option for me to keep track of everything in this very erratic buisness. Without it I would be lost, like review boards I believe it is part of the evolution this industry is taking.

I also want to state that with EM only I never miss a responder whether I am available or not, with number only it is not always easy to do that without worrying you are going to call back at the wrong time. All legitimate inquiries will always get a response from me. The possibilities for providers to connect with EM is endless.

Have any clients ever complained about you sending em's out to them long after their contact with you? Would you ever consider calling clients to try and drum up business?

Have any clients ever complained about you sending em's out to them long after their contact with you? Would you ever consider calling clients to try and drum up business?
No client has ever complained to me about sending an ***** with my standard info if I missed them even if it the next day (I would not send it out past the 24 hours). Most actually grateful I am so organized because I send them my schedule, links to my reviews, some pic's, location and info I need from them all compressed in a small webpage. I put it together in my signature option so it it doesn't go to thier bulk mail. They are presented with all the info they could possible need and know exactly what to do next at thier convenience. Any guy who is that worried should have a separate ***** to hobby anyway, it's free and easy to set one up so thier is no excuse. It's the perfect way to network and save time for them and myself.

I would never call any client, new or regular past 60-90 minute after the initial response unless I am invited to for any reason. I ask in my standard info to let me know the best time to call so I can avoid uncomfortable situation. Having a good reputation as a discreet and respectful provider is more important then cold calling in hopes to drum up buisness and in turn alienating my clients by invading thier privacy. To be honest any client who would want or not mind randomly being called that is not the type of gentleman who sees me.

I prefer using e-mail to screen and set up my appointments.

I also have a mailing list gents can join to remain up to date on my tour schedule, new pictures and discounted rates.

It works very well!

xoxo Sophie

email is pretty standard and convenient form of communication. Like others, we have an opt-in newsletter to keep those informed of tour dates, photo updates and new reviews etc. We have had lost of great feedback about our newsletter and only a couple people unsubscribed - probably cuz they wanted access to our private pics but didn't want to get the newsletter.

We do have one gent that is not an established hobbyist, so, we have actually had to coach him to protect his little secret.

xxoo

Christine & Alex - Married Couple Adventures
Flirty Fun Fantasies & Erotic Encounters