Upscale, Petite, Busty, Blonde and With Lots of Energy Visiting Chicago August 21st

Petite, 105 pounds, measurements are 34DD-23-35 with Blonde hair and blue/gray eyes. I can guarantee that you will find ME ... a different breed indeed.
Just Great Southern Hospitality ! Who you see on my website is exactly who you will visit with... no substitutes!
I guarantee that my photos on the top portion of the Photos Page are all current and authentic! I offer Incalls at my location.
I have appeared in Playboy, have also appeared as a Budweiser Poster Girl, Guess Jeans Model, Fredricks Model, Easy Rider Magazine and many other Magazines and Modeling credits.
I am not only Stunning on the outside but very genuine on the inside as well! You will find me alot of Fun to visit with, and I promise to make you feel comfortable the minute you walk through that door! I am Very Select and Elite!

Please see my exclusive site for more details and photos at
http://www.LATofTexas.com (832) 656-PLAY or 7529. If I do not answer please do email me as I do answer ALL EMAIL WITHIN 24 HRS.