Unwind Spa 312-225-5660. 453 W. 24th

I had read some reviews that said that Unwind was likely to offer extras so I called, made sure they were open and dropped in. When I arrived they asked if I made an appointment, which I hadn't so I had to cool my heels for a half hour. Finally Cindy was available, 30's, lean bod (7), not bad face (7). I take the half hr for 45.
The rooms are real, full walls and doors, plenty of privacy, clean, etc.
10 minutes into a very good massage, I'm able to cop some good OTC, with no resistance. I assumed there will be more and asked about extras. She says No, that's illegal. Hmmm. She goes back to the rub, spends a good amount of time kneading my ass. A few minutes later when she doesn't prompt me to flip, I initiate it myself. She's not playing ball. I ask again, no go. I take her by the hand and try to get her to work on junior. No way. I try to be friendly. I mention a fat tip. It's not going to happen. When the half hour is up, she says the show's over, adios.
I dress and as I'm walking, she trails me awaiting her tip. I considered stiffing her but threw her a 10 since she did allow OTC. Very surprised there wasn't even a HE, especially since I saw that one of the rooms had a real queen bed in it. Will not repeat.

Last edited: