Unintentional? injuries

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Christine was a reall beautiful girl. Half irish, half Japanese. Runner up Miss NY State. A real wild child, though. Rocker, nympho, hellcat. She liked rough sex and big cocks (she suffered from anal fissures). She ran through rocker boyfriends faster than I could count them. She was never a particularly good earner for me because of her smart mouth: she would say whatever she fealt like to clients and as a result I couldn't send her to a lot of them. But she was gorgeous, and FUN and wild. And we hung out a lot. I got fairly attached to her, but the feeling obviously was not mutual. She only wanted rock stars (and she could get them).

Then, when she was going thru a particularly rough patch, she was crying on my shoulder. As she got more drunk, she got more pissed off, and finally came out with "ALL MEN SUCK". She obviously saw the hurt look on my face, and she didn't mean me, but what came out of her mouth was "I didn't mean you, I meant the kind you fuck".

I didn't look at another rocker chick for about 20 years after that (and left that business, which I was somewhat in at the time).

I'm convinced that all women who believe that men only like them for their cootchies end up hating sex and men. Supposedly Anna Nicole Smith said she hated sex. If she did, it was because nobody liked her, really, genuinely liked her. Fast life girls like your friend burn out pretty fast, and I think that's the reason.

I'm convinced that all women who believe that men only like them for their cootchies end up hating sex and men. Supposedly Anna Nicole Smith said she hated sex. If she did, it was because nobody liked her, really, genuinely liked her. Fast life girls like your friend burn out pretty fast, and I think that's the reason.
by nature women in this business (dont allow) men to get to close to them for fear the men would stalk them or worse. So how is anyone ever going to "get" to know them any better ? They have to balance their real lives with the fantasy created lives and sometimes its probably hard for them to keep remembering which life they are in a the time. So I would think it would be hard for someone to like them for them.

These type of auditor knifes remain with me my whole life. I’m sure everybody has them... I also remember the ego boosting words. Use them as guidelines when listening and speaking to others.

When I was a teenager, I could have had lots of pussy because I WAS a rocker, and a pretty accomplished one at that. I had money and my own car at 16, got in for free to any nightclub I wanted, the whole nine. Of course instead of hooking up with girls who actually wanted to fuck me, I always went for Mission Impossible.

Years of banging my head against a brick wall later, I've learned much more about myself and the world and at one point JUST LIKE MAGIC I found that I REALLY liked the kind of girls that REALLY were attracted to me, when I got to the root of my thoughts on the matter. I realized that *I* was the problem all along, not that I wasn't good looking enough or had enough money (I was and I did), but that I lacked integrity and self-knowledge.

..... she would say whatever she fealt like to clients .... I got fairly attached to her, but the feeling obviously was not mutual. She only wanted rock stars (and she could get them).

....she got more pissed off, and finally came out with "ALL MEN SUCK". ....
IM(nonprofessional)HO, the world is all about her. The problem she (and others of her type - some of the tv and movie stars, poor little rich girls, etc) have is they are attracted to people who think the same way (also read: not you). It was nothing personal to you as she honestly didn't mean to hurt your feelings (truly unintentional)- she is incapable of thinking about the feelings of anyone other than herself.

The "ALL MEN SUCK" remark was just a tantrum.

The real question is " why are some men clearly attracted to broken women?". There are good looking women with their act together.
I think it goes both ways. I believe people are just never meant to be happy in this world. You can have everything on paper(hot wife, money, etc, etc,) and still find problems.

I think it goes both ways. I believe people are just never meant to be happy in this world. You can have everything on paper(hot wife, money, etc, etc,) and still find problems.
That is because nothing you listed leads to happiness. People who are happy have meaningful lives and feel they are making a difference combined with healthy family bonds. I do not necesarily profess to be there, but I know what can make people happy.

There are some people like myself that are caretakers(personally and professionally) and try to help or fix people,, even though the very people they are trying to help don't want to be helped, assisted, fixed or saved. It is just something inside them and no matter what we do or try,we feel we have failed. Just for myself I am am much better at helping another than helping or caring for myself. There are a lot of broken and damaged people who are content the way they are. unfortunately the older we get the harder it seems tochange, yet one can always start over & begin from the top and learn from their prior mistakes.

Caretakers

There are some people like myself that are caretakers(personally and professionally) and try to help or fix people,, even though the very people they are trying to help don't want to be helped, assisted, fixed or saved. It is just something inside them and no matter what we do or try,we feel we have failed. Just for myself I am am much better at helping another than helping or caring for myself. There are a lot of broken and damaged people who are content the way they are. unfortunately the older we get the harder it seems tochange, yet one can always start over & begin from the top and learn from their prior mistakes.
I too have been a caretaker in my other profession since 84 and it is tough trying to help someone who does not want to help themselves . As well as a domestic violence advocate and victim .I am an Intuitive Empath . Intuitive Empaths have been labeled as overly sensitive , if a friend is distraught or in physical pain, I start feeling it , I get drained in crowds, going out of my way to avoid them, I get anxious in packed elevators, airplanes & subways , I am hypersensitive to noise, scents and excessie talking , when I see gruesome newscasts my energy is plummet and I get burned out by groups and require lots of time to revive .

Postive energy is where this all begins . I do not feel that "broken" or "damaged" people cannot be fixed if they want to and are understood by other caring people .
True ...the older we get the harder it seems to change . But we have to remember with age comes wisdom and to me having wisdom means everything .

In this industry it has taught me so so much about MEN and LIFE ... Sometimes to the point I wonder if I too am "broken" . I do not "hate" men .... I just understand them more now than ever .. That is why I remain SINGLE .
It is lonely growing old alone but I know way too much about how easy it is to slip away and get a little on the side and i guess you could say ... I know all the tricks of the trade ..therefore I am always on subconsicous guard when civie men approach me .
In the back of my mind I am wondering if he would not like me if he knew my other profession , or if HE has seen a provider(s) or will he cheat . Is it possible to find a "john" as a mate ? I do not know . It depends on the limits and lifestyle we want . I highly doubt it but in this day and time .... anything is possible . I have a good friend who had a wife and family and they had an open marriage where he liked to watch her get her happy on with other men and he often video taped it and he did not participate .. He was happy to see her happy and she took advantage of that and now he is alone ... She is now with one of the guys she enjoyed playing with . Needless to say my friend is lonely and says he will NEVER have another open relationship again ...his lesson learned .. When you share your wife or SO you take many chances of losing her to another who is better in bed etc....
The word "hate" is a powerful word and should be used lightly . I honestly do not feel slinkys friend or Anna N. meant that they really really hated men or that they ALL SUCK .
I feel they were hurt . All jokes aside and if the truth be known ...they were hating themselves more than anything at the time ..
Time is the best healer of all .

Last edited:
Would love to be that

That is because nothing you listed leads to happiness. People who are happy have meaningful lives and feel they are making a difference combined with healthy family bonds. I do not necesarily profess to be there, but I know what can make people happy.
A Meaningful life . I look at my childhood sweetheart (father) of my twins and wonder how the hell he is so happy why does he think and say I am not "normal" .
Being normal to him is living the life as you described . People who are happy have meaningful lives and feel they are making a difference combined with healthy family bonds.

I make my own choices based on needs and desires and just because I can . I have been labled as a mother who does not make an honest living by the EX (lol) I used to make fun of those silly comments but now I wonder what my life would be like had I stayed in a miserable marriage . I may not be what some people with meaningful lives consider "normal" but I am aware and far from naive .
Yes I would love to have one of those kind of family lives but the cards were just not layed out there for me that way . Its tough but we have to play with the cards we were dealt right ?
So many people are programmed one way and that way is to think that if you do not live a meaningful family life then you are not normal .
What the hell is normal ? Does anyone even feel normal these days ? I sure as hell do not!

Christine was a reall beautiful girl. Half irish, half Japanese. Runner up Miss NY State. A real wild child, though. Rocker, nympho, hellcat. She liked rough sex and big cocks (she suffered from anal fissures). She ran through rocker boyfriends faster than I could count them. She was never a particularly good earner for me because of her smart mouth: she would say whatever she fealt like to clients and as a result I couldn't send her to a lot of them. But she was gorgeous, and FUN and wild. And we hung out a lot. I got fairly attached to her, but the feeling obviously was not mutual. She only wanted rock stars (and she could get them).

Then, when she was going thru a particularly rough patch, she was crying on my shoulder. As she got more drunk, she got more pissed off, and finally came out with "ALL MEN SUCK". She obviously saw the hurt look on my face, and she didn't mean me, but what came out of her mouth was "I didn't mean you, I meant the kind you fuck".

I didn't look at another rocker chick for about 20 years after that (and left that business, which I was somewhat in at the time).
Hey Slinky, I know this is a bit late to respond but I just noticed the post. The feeling is mutual. My X fiance met me when I was a rocker. Sex and all was insane until I left the band and got a real job. She stayed with me but went to concerts. F#in slut took cocks in all directions cause she was a show ho, now I hate rocker chicks, Those hot slutty bastards!@