Unintended consequences

Bwahahhhaaahaha hah haha ha!
(Cue Robert Deniro laugh track in Cape Fear)

A number of years ago, a friend of mine decided to open up a brothel in a Third World country. He had no experience in the business, so he asked me all sorts of questions and I tried to help him the best I could without actually being there. He opened the place and after a few months told me that every thing that I had told him which he couldn't belive ended up being exactly right, and that he was still having some problems coping with the place. So I went for a vacation (I go on vacation about once every 4 years) for a few weeks.

During the time I was there, there was this one girl who was very nice looking, but immature (remember, this is a third world country. Most of the girls are from poor villages and come to the big cities to work in teh sex trade, and send money home, often supporting huge extended families or good portions of the entire town off of their backs. They know nothing of the big cities, or much at all about anything, except that if they are going to sit around the house getting fucked all day by various cousins, etc., they might as well get paid for it and live "the galmorous life (heh)).

Anyway, I saw this girl engage in all sorts of 'acting out" behavior, and warned my freind that if she didn't get some discipline in one way or another, she was going to be a problem for both him and herself. So, being a pain in the ass, she made some rude comment to me, and I made some nasty remark back to her. She took and ice cube and threw it at me, hitting me in the forehead (raised a small welt). I took her over my knee, pull down her pants, and have her a spanking she deserved. She cried to my friend and demanded he do something, but he just laughed at her. I told her that next time she acted out and I saw it, she would get worse. She did, however, behave herself not only to me, but in general, for the remainder of my visit.

I told my friend that he was going to have to get used to doing stuff like that, but he said he couldn't. I explained to him that he has two choices: either do that, or they will act out until he has to throw them out, and the world will be much more cruel to them than that. he still said he couldn't do it.

A few weeks after I left, the girl got into a fight with another girl. The both scratched the shit out of eachother, badsly enough that neither girl could work fo rat least a week. So, he took her stuff and threw it out on the street and her out the door.

She came back about a month later, looking 10 years older. She had been out on the street. She'd been beaten and raped almost daily. She'd had all her money stolen over and over again. She was in rough shape.

He took her back, but I told him even though she should have learned a lesson, that unless he did something where she learned to respect him as much as she now repscted the outside world, it would happen again. But he still couldn't.

Since she wasn't th epretty little thing anymore, she didn't do nearly as well as she had the first time she was there. Of course, she resented this and soon started to act out again. It didn't take long before the threw her out again. She was seen a few days later on a track where the real low end girls worked, looking in rough shape, and then never heard from again. A while later, he ran into another girl from the town where she came from, and no one had heard from her. Ever again.

Chuck, you gotta make these hoors lick your filthy rectum. That is the greatest reward they can get.

That really is the proper response for someone in that situation, behaving like that. A good spanking can often help a girl out. Sometimes it even helps them focus on the matter at hand. I used to have a "friend" who would always act out and giggle and tickle and just be naughty and rowdy while I was trying to be intimate. Well after a good spanking she would calm down and get down to business.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
About 20 years ago, there was a SW who I was a regualr of on the West Side stroll. One early weeknight, the sky opened up and started torrentially downpouring. After a few minutes, the streets were almost empty. As i puly up to a light, I recognized this girl across the Avenue. She already looked like a drowned rate, and then a cab speeds by her and throws this huge wave of water up on her. As I pull up, she is sobbing. I tell her to get in, but she doesn't want to because she's worried she'll ruin the seat. I tell her not to worry and she gets in and really starts to cry. She is shivering, she looks like a complete mess. I felt really sorry for her.

I found some store which was still open and bought her a sweat shirt and sweat pants, which she changed into and we went to a diner. We chated and grabed something (burgers?) and after about an hour it wasn't raining nearly as badly so I drove he back to her spot and dropped her off with the foldng umbrella I kept in the car.

A few days later, I saw her out again and pulled over to say hello. All the makeup she had on still couldn't cover up the black eye she had because her eye was filled with blood. Before I could say anything, she saw the look on my face and said "It's not your fault". But I knew it was.

During the time I was there, there was this one girl who was very nice looking, but immature (remember, this is a third world country. Most of the girls are from poor villages and come to the big cities to work in teh sex trade, and send money home, often supporting huge extended families or good portions of the entire town off of their backs. They know nothing of the big cities, or much at all about anything, except that if they are going to sit around the house getting fucked all day by various cousins, etc., they might as well get paid for it and live "the galmorous life (heh)).
I thought I saw what was coming and glad to hear it was just a spanking and not an "Ike Turner" where you started to take off your shoe.

Slinky...I've never met you but the stories you're posting in this section all confirm my earlier beliefs that you're a good guy who helps a lot of people in need. Through the things I've heard from mutual friends and other posts in the past, you have a good heart. I think the reason why you question some of these times is that there are so many jaded and shady people in this business that the ones who really could use a helping hand, if even for a night (the SW splashed by the puddle), really stand out. You could only do so much to help. If anything, you may have given them a fighting chance by extending their lives a little longer. Just like you're bringing up some of the souls in need, maybe the enlightened have a changed attitude due to the positive memories you left them with.

P.S. Through the Looking Glass is a great new section and I really enjoy reading the stories you guys are writing. When I first noticed it there were only a few posts and to be honest I forgot about it until checking in today. Great stuff.....

A few days later, I saw her out again and pulled over to say hello. All the makeup she had on still couldn't cover up the black eye she had because her eye was filled with blood. Before I could say anything, she saw the look on my face and said "It's not your fault". But I knew it was.
Only in that we know the game has rules that differ from that of polite society, where an act such as you described would hardly ever meet with such unintended consequences.

Now is that actually your fault, or the fault of the game.

You can hate the game when its rules can sometimes be anything other than fair.

In the late 70's I was a kid working my way through college by working as a bouncer in clubs and a few part time jobs here and there. One of those part time jobs was working as a hotel detective in a chain hotel on Eighth Ave [no longer there under that name now-days].

Candidly, I never got in the way of the working gals who did their job discreetly. As long as no one was complaining and management wasn't on my back about it I didn't think I had a need to impose myself as the morality police. If two people wanted to fuck and one of them was willing to pay for it what business is that of mine. BTW, just a side note... I was often offered sex to look the other way. I always turned it down and told the gals that as long they kept it totally low key and keep their pimps totally out of the hotel all together they didn't need to worry about me and I expected only that they would do as I asked, nothing more.

Well, there were a small handful of young blondish mid-western type girls [after all, these were the days when 8th Ave was the "Minnesota Strip"] working in the area who were taking tricks off the street into the stairwells of the hotel for oral couplings. I'd catch one of them every now and then when doing 'maid checks" [where I sent the freight elevator up or down with every button on each floor pushed, making it look like I was doing floor checks, and was actually using the stairwell to move odd jumps between floors to check on the maids to see if they were stealing from any rooms, supply closets, etc, which happened very seldom but it was something we were told to check for].

On one of these checks I came upon one of these girls I had told to keep their act off the stairwells with her pimp in between floors. He was beating the shit out of her with a 'pimp stick'. A wire hanger with a towel, I supposed he took from a maid's cart, wrapped around it so that it stings like a whip but leaves fewer marks.

I was a brasher person back then and given to what someone here use to refer to as "swashbuckling". I talked less and thought less before I did things. I grabbed this fellow, who was too busy beating this 16-18 year old to notice I was coming up behind him, and threw him down a flight of stairs. Ran down to the landing, picked him up, and threw him down another, then again, then dragged him through the lobby and ejected him onto 8th Ave [which got me in hot water with the boss]. He hobbled off, threatening revenge but I had my doubts. I went back for the girl to see if she needed help, but she was no where to be found.

I thought about what I did later on that evening. I thought carefully.

I knew that kid was too scared and too weak to use the opportunity to run from that guy. I knew it was very likely she did the precise opposite and ran to him.

I then realized that this guy was probably incredibly angry for having taken a beating like the one I gave him, topped off by the embarrassment of being tossed from the lobby out into the street.

I realized, too late, that it was far more likely as not he was going to take that shit out on someone and being the coward I am sure he was he wasn't going to be coming back for me.

I realized that my 'white knight' moment was probably going to pay horrible dividends to that poor kid.

I never saw him or her again, so I have no idea how it turned out. I could only hope for the best and that my brutal act didn't inspire an even a more brutal one.

Last edited:
Before I could say anything, she saw the look on my face and said "It's not your fault". But I knew it was.

Jeez, but in this case I might have done the same thing (well maybe not, I might have been too cowardly or shy to invite her in my car) but I WOULD NOT feel guilty about it at all. Let the garbage and the real pieces of shit that cause human misery take the fucking blame for once. They always seem to have a clear conscious and sleep well.

Last edited:
Chuck, you gotta make these hoors lick your filthy rectum. That is the greatest reward they can get.

Well, that's why my ass is so nice, it's never filthy. I take very good care of my ass and it's always fresh and clean. I may be 270 pounds and my ass may have a few pimples and be hairy but it's a pleasure to lick and kiss.

Thorn,

Your thoughts about what would happened were probably dead on. I have no doubt that the pimp took his revenge out on her. The same way every unhinged parent who's pissed off at their lives comes home and takes their anger out on their children.

You should not feel bad about what you did. At least you did something.

Look at this way: You avenged the teenager. You showed her what a real, valiant man is like. You gave her an opportunity to flee. If she did not take it, that is not on you. But on her.

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. You did something. So, you are a good man.

A lesser man would have pretended not to see.

11-02-2007, 05:03 AM #1
Slinky Bender
On his way to the glue factory

vCash: 500 Unintended consequences

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca was one of my best girls for 6 months. She didn't see to particularly like the work, amd would often complain avout various aspects, but she was a very good earner, especailly for the type of clientelle we had ad that point: party calls. I would send 2 or 3 or 4 girls to go hang out with some rising WallStreet star, and they would keep the girls all night and pay thier hourly rate and just hand out and party with them. Rebecca was really good ay handling these guys, and the girls who had to be brought along.

But one day, she walked into my affice and I knew something was wrong. It was written all over her face. She creid as she told me she just couldn't do it anymore and how sorry she was for disappointing me since she knew how much I depended on her. Then I did something I never do: I told her I'd take care of her while she recharged her batteries. I rented her an apparmtent in the Village. She answered phones for my a little bit, but basically I wanted her to detox. things seemed to be going along fairly well, and after about 5 months she seemed normal again.

One day she tells me she's going home to CA for a few weeks to setlle some old issues and when she comes back she thinks she's going to be ready to go back to work. After about 10 days into her trip I got a call from one of the other girls. Her and her junkie ex-were found dead OD'ed in a seedy motel / shooting gallery.

I still flip flop ove how much of this was my responsibility.

Last edited:
CONTINUED-Your only responsibility is that you carede enough to give her some down time & 5 monthss if a pretty executive amouunt of R&R, especially considering that most insurances will only pay out 7-10 days to a maximum of 30 days for Mentalhealth or Drug rehab inpatient benefits. Manyof us carry shit with us ( I know I do) from stuff in childhood that HAUNTS US for the rest of our lives. Some of us learn to cope, some don't. You had no way of knowing what she was going to do once she got back to California. Sounds like she went back to old ghosts, an ex who obviously had a strong influence o her history and you didn't take her or send her to that motel & you didn't cop the dope for her. As a former crack addict ( hopefully) myself it was amazing that I always trusted flacko that the stuff was good even when it turned out to be pebbles, soap or sheet rock & even when the test kits showed that it was NOT Coke, I took i tanyway cause in the depths of my addiction, I actually wnated to believe that there was something wrong with the test kit and even with the torch to the pipe & the smell clearly telling me that it wasn't crack I pressedthe stem to my lips and sucked who knows what into my lungs. In between inhaling bottles of rush and actually feeling that brain cells or minihemorrhages were blowing in my head.I couldn't stop and wouldn't stop.I just wanted not to FEEL THE FEELINGS I WAS FEELING. As to the girl you spanked, that was just minimal intervention. Unacceptable behavior is NEVER acceptable even when it comes from the High Society & Hollywood elite. You knowwhat the key to my starting to heal was, learning and practicing FORGIVENESS OF MYSELF AND OTHERS.
stress kills man, lIGHTEN UP SLINKY. YOU ARE PROBABLY WAY TO HUMAN FOR THE GAME. I always wanted to be a High end Pimp (still do or run an Agency, but know I am too much of a mush & too gullible to be cutthroat enough to survive. It is those with no conscious or respect for life or limb ( start with the government) that can successfully pull it off. To those few with negative commments, can you really look back in yur own past & say you never did anything wrong? If you can what are you doing on a whore board , instead of a Moral Majority chat group
<~~~ Falling off my soapbox. that's my take on this.If you don't like it ,KMA
PS to Eru Eru. He didn't give her the drugs. She was 3,000 miles away when she od'd in a shooting gallery

Last edited:
Rebecca was one of my best girls for 6 months. She didn't see to particularly like the work, amd would often complain avout various aspects, but she was a very good earner, especailly for the type of clientelle we had ad that point: party calls. I would send 2 or 3 or 4 girls to go hang out with some rising WallStreet star, and they would keep the girls all night and pay thier hourly rate and just hand out and party with them. Rebecca was really good ay handling these guys, and the girls who had to be brought along.

But one day, she walked into my affice and I knew something was wrong. It was written all over her face. She creid as she told me she just couldn't do it anymore and how sorry she was for disappointing me since she knew how much I depended on her. Then I did something I never do: I told her I'd take care of her while she recharged her batteries. I rented her an apparmtent in the Village. She answered phones for my a little bit, but basically I wanted her to detox. things seemed to be going along fairly well, and after about 5 months she seemed normal again.

One day she tells me she's going home to CA for a few weeks to setlle some old issues and when she comes back she thinks she's going to be ready to go back to work. After about 10 days into her trip I got a call from one of the other girls. Her and her junkie ex-were found dead OD'ed in a seedy motel / shooting gallery.

I still flip flop ove how much of this was my responsibility.
We all make our own choices through free will