Unintended consequences

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Rebecca was one of my best girls for 6 months. She didn't see to particularly like the work, amd would often complain avout various aspects, but she was a very good earner, especailly for the type of clientelle we had ad that point: party calls. I would send 2 or 3 or 4 girls to go hang out with some rising WallStreet star, and they would keep the girls all night and pay thier hourly rate and just hand out and party with them. Rebecca was really good ay handling these guys, and the girls who had to be brought along.

But one day, she walked into my affice and I knew something was wrong. It was written all over her face. She creid as she told me she just couldn't do it anymore and how sorry she was for disappointing me since she knew how much I depended on her. Then I did something I never do: I told her I'd take care of her while she recharged her batteries. I rented her an apparmtent in the Village. She answered phones for my a little bit, but basically I wanted her to detox. things seemed to be going along fairly well, and after about 5 months she seemed normal again.

One day she tells me she's going home to CA for a few weeks to setlle some old issues and when she comes back she thinks she's going to be ready to go back to work. After about 10 days into her trip I got a call from one of the other girls. Her and her junkie ex-were found dead OD'ed in a seedy motel / shooting gallery.

I still flip flop ove how much of this was my responsibility.

Some.

C'mon let's be real here. Of course one can make the argument that each of us is responsible only for our own actions, but I strongly feel that we all contribute to the surrounding circumstances. One must take stands against evil, and I do mean evil, things like drugs and have a zero tolerance against being involved with it, directly or indirectly. I consider drugs to be a loaded gun, and he let her play with that loaded gun, that car with the faulty brakes. Sorry, but thats how I see it.

Ya know, maybe I take some of it back. I guess we are all a little responsible for anyone we ever touch. So yeah maybe he was responsible in some way, the same way we are responsible to all those in our lives. It just seems that in this case he would be less responsible than say her junkie boyfriend, her (probably) unsuportive family and whoever else mistreated her over the years that lead to her emotional and drug problems.

Of course it's none. If he wasn't the one who put her out {I can see assuming some guilt or blame there}, didn't force her to work, she was on her own time a continent away....

None

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
A number of years ago, a friend of mine decided to open up a brothel in a Third World country. He had no experience in the business, so he asked me all sorts of questions and I tried to help him the best I could without actually being there. He opened the place and after a few months told me that every thing that I had told him which he couldn't belive ended up being exactly right, and that he was still having some problems coping with the place. So I went for a vacation (I go on vacation about once every 4 years) for a few weeks.

During the time I was there, there was this one girl who was very nice looking, but immature (remember, this is a third world country. Most of the girls are from poor villages and come to the big cities to work in teh sex trade, and send money home, often supporting huge extended families or good portions of the entire town off of their backs. They know nothing of the big cities, or much at all about anything, except that if they are going to sit around the house getting fucked all day by various cousins, etc., they might as well get paid for it and live "the galmorous life (heh)).

Anyway, I saw this girl engage in all sorts of 'acting out" behavior, and warned my freind that if she didn't get some discipline in one way or another, she was going to be a problem for both him and herself. So, being a pain in the ass, she made some rude comment to me, and I made some nasty remark back to her. She took and ice cube and threw it at me, hitting me in the forehead (raised a small welt). I took her over my knee, pull down her pants, and have her a spanking she deserved. She cried to my friend and demanded he do something, but he just laughed at her. I told her that next time she acted out and I saw it, she would get worse. She did, however, behave herself not only to me, but in general, for the remainder of my visit.

I told my friend that he was going to have to get used to doing stuff like that, but he said he couldn't. I explained to him that he has two choices: either do that, or they will act out until he has to throw them out, and the world will be much more cruel to them than that. he still said he couldn't do it.

A few weeks after I left, the girl got into a fight with another girl. The both scratched the shit out of eachother, badsly enough that neither girl could work fo rat least a week. So, he took her stuff and threw it out on the street and her out the door.

She came back about a month later, looking 10 years older. She had been out on the street. She'd been beaten and raped almost daily. She'd had all her money stolen over and over again. She was in rough shape.

He took her back, but I told him even though she should have learned a lesson, that unless he did something where she learned to respect him as much as she now repscted the outside world, it would happen again. But he still couldn't.

Since she wasn't th epretty little thing anymore, she didn't do nearly as well as she had the first time she was there. Of course, she resented this and soon started to act out again. It didn't take long before the threw her out again. She was seen a few days later on a track where the real low end girls worked, looking in rough shape, and then never heard from again. A while later, he ran into another girl from the town where she came from, and no one had heard from her. Ever again.

Its a problematic bit of business. Having a clue as to precisely bad people are capable of being toward each other. I mean, it is one thing to guess at it, and another to have seen or been on the periphery of things that allow observation of just how inhumane humanity can be.

Last edited:
Its a problematic bit of business. Having a clue as to precisely bad people are capable of being toward each other. I mean, it is one thing to guess at it, and another to have seen or been on the periphery of things that allow observation of just how inhumane humanity can be.
If you think there's a bottom to the well of human cruelty and depravity, you're wrong. There isn't any. Every time you think people can't get worse, you're wrong.

Slinky's friend didn't make the hard choice, which was the cruelest thing he could have done, and she ended up in the abyss.

I took her over my knee, pull down her pants, and have her a spanking she deserved.

That really is the proper response for someone in that situation, behaving like that. A good spanking can often help a girl out. Sometimes it even helps them focus on the matter at hand. I used to have a "friend" who would always act out and giggle and tickle and just be naughty and rowdy while I was trying to be intimate. Well after a good spanking she would calm down and get down to business.