Unintended consequences, part deux

OK, so it's gonna be my 30th birthday and I was feeling a bit down. I decide to go to my usual sleazy pseudo incall place and find some whore to take my frustrations out on. I want to find the sleaziest white whore I an find see what her abuse/$$$ ratio is.

I put $$$$ in my pocket and catch the F train...

Walk in to the place, it's dead, as always, and there is a 30 something rather beat on girl who is obviously VERY pregnant, and obviously has some substance abuse issue. VERY thin. Looks like a vertical version of the "boa constrictor swallowed an elephant" picture from "The Little Prince"

Take her in the back, get 2x bbbjtc, FS and greek (COVERED!). Nail every hole hard. Damage was 3 bills. Decent.

I have to go to LA next week on business, and when I get back she is no where to be found. She comes back a month later, no stomach bulge. Turns out she went into premature labor shortly after I gotten done with her. Kid was born premature and had all sorts of issues. My fault? I'll never know.

Guilt. Partly because of that, I actually formed a sort of friendship with this one, mostly just to see how the kid was making out. Showed up at family court hearings with this girl. Met the kid's foster family. Etc, etc.

You shouldn't feel down because you reached 30! I am 71 and the ladies will tell you that sex with an older man isn't bad. Doesn't happen as often but lasts a lot longer.

You shouldn't feel down because you reached 30! I am 71 and the ladies will tell you that sex with an older man isn't bad. Doesn't happen as often but lasts a lot longer.
I reached 30 a while ago. This was a story about the past.

At 29, 30 looked bleak.

In hindsight, I had the world by the balls back then. Single, good income, no responsibilities.

Left,

I would have not trusted her narrative about how the premature birth happen.

Or, at least, so I think from where I stand. I am easily grabbed by the sense of guilt too, so maybe I would have done the same thing you did.

Last edited:
Left,

I would have not trusted her narrative about how the premature birth happen.

Or, at least, so I think from where I stand. I am easily grabbed by the sense of guilt too, so maybe I would have done the same thing you did.

Well, it was incontrovertible that she gave birth under 24hrs after I nailed her. She never played it like I had anything at all to do with it. But the timing of it all...

Of course when she realized I was concerned for the kid, I got played a bit there (calls when she needed money, etc)

On a superficial note, sex with a pregnant woman is quite perverse therefore quite thrilling.
Oh yes indeed.

One time i was visiting the SO's grandparents. She was about 8 mo pregnant at the time. Somehow the topic of infidelity came up, and she stated something along the lines "that most of it can be avoided if the wife takes care of her husband often and enthusiastically enough"

Her grandmother asked "even 8 months pregnant?" The wife replied "there are other openings you can use if the uterus is pushing down to much and the vagina can't handle his length anymore"

I fuckin lost it. The look on her grandparents face was priceless. That night we made a point of doing greek mish.