Underground News

Patra Needs Help

Underground Heads,

Is it me, or Patra needs help promoting her parties? I've been to several of her parties lately, and it's the same small crowd, and small selection of dancers to choose from. She's gotta have a crowd and a largre selection of dancers no matter if it's in a club, or in a house. As much promotion as she does, I just don't understand it. What's the point of having parties everyday when there are few customers & dancers? Even she said it's starting to wear her out. I hope her next BIG party has a good turn out.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH PUTTING IN WORK AS LONG AS YOU SEE GOOD RESULTS IN THE LONG RUN.

And on that note, I'll see y'all at the next party.

HANNIBAL: KING of NEW YORK??? NAAAAAH.

Uunderground Heads,

Brooklyn promoter Hannibal is back hittin' the Underground scene. I went to his comeback party he had awhile back in The Bronx, and it got raided along with Miss. Jamaica. He claims to be the KING of NEW YORK, but we all know who the REAL KING is.

PLEASE: For safety reasons, his name/parties shall never be mentioned.

And on that note, I'll see y'all at the next Underground party.

Last edited:
411 said:
Underground Heads,

Is it me, or Patra needs help promoting her parties? I've been to several of her parties lately, and it's the same small crowd, and small selection of dancers to choose from. She's gotta have a crowd and a largre selection of dancers no matter if it's in a club, or in a house. As much promotion as she does, I just don't understand it. What's the point of having parties everyday when there are few customers & dancers? Even she said it's starting to wear her out. I hope her next BIG party has a good turn out.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH PUTTING IN WORK AS LONG AS YOU SEE GOOD RESULTS IN THE LONG RUN.

And on that note, I'll see y'all at the next party.
THAT's the point - if she is having 'parties' everyday, then there is NOTHING special about them - over saturation, if she makes it weekly, bi-weekly or monthly ( you get the picture ), it builds anticipation as an EVENT.

DoNotDisturb said:
THAT's the point - if she is having 'parties' everyday, then there is NOTHING special about them - over saturation, if she makes it weekly, bi-weekly or monthly ( you get the picture ), it builds anticipation as an EVENT.
Yeah I see what you're saying, but it's aslo an investment. She's kinda losing more than she's gaining. If I was having an event, I'd wanna make most of the money back so I could have enough to pay my employees. Just renting a spot alone in New York is a BITCH!!!

411 said:
Yeah I see what you're saying, but it's aslo an investment. She's kinda losing more than she's gaining. If I was having an event, I'd wanna make most of the money back so I could have enough to pay my employees. Just renting a spot alone in New York is a BITCH!!!

I HEAR YA, but also giving people some time off so they put on a 'good show' and not be seen as 'going through the motions' makes for better business sense. It's like sex, it's cool to be able to get it everyday but if you wait a few days it makes your hornier when you get it.

Who knows, maybe I will check her out one of these days...PEACE

It's not clear that these parties are her parties. It seems that many are just her using her list to promote parties hosted by others. That would be a good explanation of the inconsistency.

UG Staff said:
It's not clear that these parties are her parties. It seems that many are just her using her list to promote parties hosted by others. That would be a good explanation of the inconsistency.
It's her parties for sure. Her flyer always have her logo, and a picture of her back side. Also, she's always present at her parties. If it's in a club, she's near the door collecting $$$$$. If's it's in a house, she's either near the door collecting $$$$$, or behind the bar. She always has $$$$$ in her hand. SHIT, I would to. All the $$$$$ goes to her. I CAN'T BE MAD AT HER HUSTLE.

Hotel Party

Underground Heads,

The hotel jump off threw by Lady T & Diamond (a no show) in Midtown Manhattan was pretty good, but could've been better if the others dancers came early. For those who were there got their $$$$$, and the crowd got their $$$$$'s worth. Even at times when the crowd asked for more dancers, they made the best of it. There were a total of 12 dancers, just enough to fill up the suite. There was not an ulgly chick in site. Good wall/lap dances, good stage shows. There was more dancers, but the promoter got selective and told them to leave after a certain time. IF THE DANCERS ARE MAKING $$$$$, WHY STOP THEM? Besides that, nobody walked out unhappy except 3 late birds who showed up 5 minutes before the doors closed. THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES ALL THE WORMS!!!

Aristotle

Just another girl on the IRT
411 said:
Underground Heads,

The hotel jump off threw by Lady T & Diamond (a no show) in Midtown Manhattan was pretty good, but could've been better if the others dancers came early. For those who were there got their $$$$$, and the crowd got their $$$$$'s worth. Even at times when the crowd asked for more dancers, they made the best of it. There were a total of 12 dancers, just enough to fill up the suite. There was not an ulgly chick in site. Good wall/lap dances, good stage shows. There was more dancers, but the promoter got selective and told them to leave after a certain time. IF THE DANCERS ARE MAKING $$$$$, WHY STOP THEM? Besides that, nobody walked out unhappy except 3 late birds who showed up 5 minutes before the doors closed. THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES ALL THE WORMS!!!

Everyone is entitiled to their own opinion. In my opinion, that party sucked. First, I thought for what was offered, the $35 entry fee was a ripoff. Most of the time I was there (from around Midnight until around 2AM), it was an extreme sausage fest, with very few girls and a whole bunch of guys in the main room. By about 1:30 there were a decent number of girls (yes, I agree th epeak was probably around 12, but when I got there I think it was closer to 4), but no one who you couldn't catch at other venues which were better organized and less to get in, and the RATIO of guys to girls in the main room at any time was about 10 to 1. All WOCs, no latinas ot others. Crowd on the younger side (mostly looked 20 to 25?)

We both agree on one thing..........

martiny said:
Everyone is entitiled to their own opinion. In my opinion, that party sucked. First, I thought for what was offered, the $35 entry fee was a ripoff. Most of the time I was there (from around Midnight until around 2AM), it was an extreme sausage fest, with very few girls and a whole bunch of guys in the main room. By about 1:30 there were a decent number of girls (yes, I agree th epeak was probably around 12, but when I got there I think it was closer to 4), but no one who you couldn't catch at other venues which were better organized and less to get in, and the RATIO of guys to girls in the main room at any time was about 10 to 1. All WOCs, no latinas ot others. Crowd on the younger side (mostly looked 20 to 25?)
That $35 door price was a rip off. I ain't gonna lie about that. I tried to talk my way out of it, BUT FAILED. I can understand $20-$25. SAUSAGE FEST!!! Now that's FUNNY. There were some thick chicks present.

Oh yeah! One more thing........

Underground Heads,

For those of y'all who was at Lady T's Hotel Party:

How come we paid $30 - $35 while the chicks paid ONLY $20? Hmmmmm.

$$$$$ Boss Party.

Underground Heads,

I went to a $$$$$ BOSS party for the first time this past Sunday. I got there just before 11pm; I should've came afterwards, but I didn't want to pay the extra $5. I felt very uncomfortable; the place is very small. The stage is in the middle of the floor once you open the door. The bar is to your left. The dee jay is to your right. There are seats and stools surrounding the stage. There are steps to the right that lead downstairs to the bathroom. There's a door to your far left that leads to the dancers dressing room. Also, the VIP room is back there. NYPD can easily raid that spot. I was killing time sleeping up to 12:30 when things statred to pickup. Not enough variety of girls; only 8 showed up.

2 Latinas: 1 thick, 1 fat.
6 Blacks: 1 slender, 2 thicks, 1 slim, 1 ugly slim, 1 fat.

These chicks need to get their priorities straight. 1 dancer turned me down for a VIP to do a lesbian show with her partner. DID SHE FEEL LIKE SHIT!!! SHE WON'T EVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN. I would eventually do a VIP with another dancer who's smart enough to always put VIP before a stage show. I left the spot around 3am remembering myself to bring a selection of dancers next time.

Shit Happens!!!

Underground Heads,

May 6th was just not Hannibal's day. He tried to have a male strip party, then follow with a female party at 1am. Things didn't turn out the way he did. He had the male party, but that's about it. 2 friends of mine who got there before me told me not a damn thing was was happen'n. I called Hannibal several times, but all I got was his voic*****. I GOTTA BLAST YOU ON THIS ONE HANNIBAL: IF YOU'RE RUNNING A BUSINESS, YOU CAN'T IGNORE YOUR CLIENTELE WHEN THEY'RE CALL'N YOU!!! By the time I got there, not a soul was there. Not the club owner, not Hannibal, no fellas, no chicks, NOBODY!!!

It's a good thing we spoke the next day because this report would've been real ugly. Hannibal explained to me everything what happened. His plan was to have the fellas come after the male show to keep the night go'n, but it fell apart. The fellas show'd up, but left after they saw the male strippers. Some chicks show'd up, but they lost their patience and left. Since there was no fellas, no chicks, Hannibal got frustrated and left. I WISH HE WOULD'VE CALLED ME!!! Hannibal's now look'n for a new spot for his next party. He told me he'll text his clientele and apologize for that night. I'm forgiv'n him bacause everybody has a SHITTY DAY. Besides gett'n raided, what can be worse than that?

411 said:
Underground Heads,

May 6th was just not Hannibal's day. He tried to have a male strip party, then follow with a female party at 1am. Things didn't turn out the way he did. He had the male party, but that's about it. 2 friends of mine who got there before me told me not a damn thing was was happen'n. I called Hannibal several times, but all I got was his voic*****. I GOTTA BLAST YOU ON THIS ONE HANNIBAL: IF YOU'RE RUNNING A BUSINESS, YOU CAN'T IGNORE YOUR CLIENTELE WHEN THEY'RE CALL'N YOU!!! By the time I got there, not a soul was there. Not the club owner, not Hannibal, no fellas, no chicks, NOBODY!!!

It's a good thing we spoke the next day because this report would've been real ugly. Hannibal explained to me everything what happened. His plan was to have the fellas come after the male show to keep the night go'n, but it fell apart. The fellas show'd up, but left after they saw the male strippers. Some chicks show'd up, but they lost their patience and left. Since there was no fellas, no chicks, Hannibal got frustrated and left. I WISH HE WOULD'VE CALLED ME!!! Hannibal's now look'n for a new spot for his next party. He told me he'll text his clientele and apologize for that night. I'm forgiv'n him bacause everybody has a SHITTY DAY. Besides gett'n raided, what can be worse than that?
It's still no way to run a biz, he should make good to his clientele and offer a discount next time. He should have changed his greeting to his voic****** to advise people about any changes in plan. Gotta take care of the customers, if you don't then you wind up with NO customers and NO BUSINESS

Yep!

DoNotDisturb said:
It's still no way to run a biz, he should make good to his clientele and offer a discount next time. He should have changed his greeting to his voic****** to advise people about any changes in plan. Gotta take care of the customers, if you don't then you wind up with NO customers and NO BUSINESS
You're 100% right.