Unable to Post

Hi there, I have been unable to post anything to this board lately...I have contributed some reviews and some valuable information here so not sure why all of a sudden I can not post anything...I am also blocked from contacting the moderators so I can not contact them directly...I have been following the rules to my knowledge and contributing to this site...Please advise...

i just wrote a brief review about garden retreat and looks like it was deleted... if noobs are not welcomed let us know. we won't waste our time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
i just wrote a brief review about garden retreat and looks like it was deleted... if noobs are not welcomed let us know. we won't waste our time.
It was too breif.
It was more of an endorsement than a review.
There is a section here on how to write a review.

Noobs are more than welcome if they want to contribute.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hi there, I have been unable to post anything to this board lately...I have contributed some reviews and some valuable information here so not sure why all of a sudden I can not post anything...I am also blocked from contacting the moderators so I can not contact them directly...I have been following the rules to my knowledge and contributing to this site...Please advise...
You're almost to the point where you will get out of moderation.
Until then we probably won't approve any questions or offhand comments that don't advance the thread.

But yes, you have contributed a few good reviews so keep up the good work.