UG The Movie!?

That's it ... That's all I got so far. I'm a poet Not A Screenwriter.
But wouldn't it be some helluva show for Netflix.

Ok how about this. Every week the show opens & centers around a different character's review ... a day in the life then his encounter and then back n forth to the website and all the bantering that goes on.
I'll let Ray Romano play me.

Ok how about this. Every week the show opens & centers around a different character's review ... a day in the life then his encounter and then back n forth to the website and all the bantering that goes on.
And I'll be the new Johnny Wad!

Genius would be played by Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future fame) - Perhaps change the name of his invention the Flux Capacitor to something more appropriate for the UG version such as the Fux Capacitor.

An interesting scene would be having a car date in the DeLorean — although might be a be a tad too conspicuous cruising a stroll looking for talent.

Morgan Freeman has to be slinks. He's always the voice of god in the movies.
If it were an actual Character I would say Johnny Depp
If it were just a Voice /Narrator(Cool Idea)... Peter Falk (Younger guys look him up)

But Having met the Slinkster a few times. I think he'd probably like to play himself.

Genius would be played by Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future fame) - Perhaps change the name of his invention the Flux Capacitor to something more appropriate for the UG version such as the Fux Capacitor.

An interesting scene would be having a car date in the DeLorean — although might be a be a tad too conspicuous cruising a stroll looking for talent.
Funny, Don't think we've ever met or at least knowingly. I pictured more Bryan Cranston( Breaking Bad) for you.
Car Date would be funny as hell. Just before he cums. The car flashes to the future. Characters are bewildered and all he asks is...Did You Swallow?

Funny, Don't think we've ever met or at least knowingly. I pictured more Bryan Cranston( Breaking Bad) for you.
Car Date would be funny as hell. Just before he cums. The car flashes to the future. Characters are bewildered and all he asks is...Did You Swallow?
I look like neither of them, especially Christopher Lloyd as I am almost a decade younger and have (although totally white) all my hair albeit cut short.

..and a sneak peek of the moderated characters as well...interviewed with a disguise to delve into their feelings and how they are dealing with this situation.

So many questions I have is how will the venues showing the movie charge $.

For example will the price be based on time, e.g., HH and HR rates? Or will there be a fixed price to pay until you get to see the (happy) ending? And will there be upsells for extras, e.g. if you want GFE (In this case GFE would be Great Food Experience such as extra buttered popcorn or giant sized beverage.)

Also, if the venue offers FS (Full Screen) will it be the opposite of what one would be the normally expected rate structure, e.g. would the charge be less if BBFS (Bare Bones Full Screen) was offered and more if CFS (Cinerama Full Screen — a 97-foot curved screen) is offered.

So many details to work out.

Whether it be an ongoing show or just a movie. There would have to be multiple scenes of dejected, unsatisfied Johns showing back up on the door of Sophia Belle. So she can console, pleasure and build their confidence up time and time again. A young Susan Sarandon or Julianne Moore would be perfect fits for the part.

And have a cracked out Shelley Duval play Island Park Michelle. That would be a perfect fit.