UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

Are you developing a consciousness? Haha. You're probably ripe to get married now and start chasing hookers.
I always have, that's the problem! Well more so as I get older but always have had one. I so do not want to damage anyone although I am sure many will say I did damage them. I try not to though..
But seriously, a 22-year old can be mature too. It is just too rare in this country.
I thought so too.. I was a mature 22 or so I thought. I just talked to this girl... she got me about an hour ago and I told her, you are just a kid. She said no, I am atleast 30. I laughed. When you are 22 you think you are mature but looking backwards...
Probably a 28-29 would be closer to your preferences.
In theory, a girl is in her prime about there. If they are mature, they should be on there own, career underway and just right. Young enough that the majority look good, energy to party but know responsiblity at the same time...

He enjoys when he leaves us in suspense. He is probably too busy to write going to pubs to watch soccer games hoping to score some sexy Latina while the Latin-American teams try to score their shameless goals.
Noway man.. this guy is off with his teeny booper or on the scene... Hey, what happened to that ref anyway. Did they boot him?

Hum. Now, she will insist in coming back to prove you that she isn't. I wonder if you really want to chase her away.
You know what the funny thing is... that is just the way she got. Funny you say that because thats really not what I was trying to do but thats the way she got. Maybe Ill send her Gavys way... but she is blonde so that probably wouldnt sit well with him....

You should go for a Swedish or German blonde. I have met girls at early 20s, quite mature for their age. Seems to be the rule over there.
Now, mature is not always fun. A few dates with them may make you run back for some brainless twit without an accent.

You should go for a Swedish or German blonde. I have met girls at early 20s, quite mature for their age. Seems to be the rule over there.
Now, mature is not always fun. A few dates with them may make you run back for some brainless twit without an accent.
Ha.. funny you should say that... a nice Swede would go perfect with me or even a German. I like the Swedes for some reason though :) Nice, tall, leggy, busty.. youthful looking (even if they arent young). I usually find the blonde Italians who look absolutely the furthest thing from Italian ... Swedes are rare though, not that I would know.

Oh common, an old wolf like you knows that. You probably enjoy her stalking you and are not ready to dump her yet.
Ahh.. maybe one more round if it is quick and requires no after talk or the need to amuse or entertain in the day or days after. Try it, find a 22 year old, you'll see. Youll be like what the fuck, fuck me and leave! There is no lets grab lunch in town afterward because there is zero to talk about except what time her Mom expects her back home and her excuse for not having her homework done. lol

Last edited:
Swedes are rare though, not that I would know.
Last year, in Fairway, a market in Upper West Side, I was surrounded by four of them. Taller than me, miniskirts and everything else that comes with that cliche. They asked for my help and were surprised that I went "that" far as to find the manager of the store to solve their problem. Apparently I was very "nice". The manager couldn't believe his luck and was very thankful to me as well. Keeps saluting me whenever he sees me around.

After a while they left, with their beautiful hair and their smiles full of teeth, without ever knowing that I was ready to pay for whatever they bought and give away all my fortune just to rub my face among those white exposed thighs.

Try it, find a 22 year old, you'll see. Youll be like what the fuck, fuck me and leave!
Oh believe me I won't be caught dead with a 22 year-old. Although, as I have written here before, getting the digits from an 18-year old, after only a few minutes of talk in the streets of Manhattan, proved to be quite a boost for my ego. That's almost 20 fucking years of difference. I never called of course.

The last time I was with a 20 years old was a few years ago. She was a communist and I had lived in a communist country. She wanted to know all about it and I wanted to inspect her beaver very badly. It was a match made in heaven.

Hahahaa...... oh man... I have dreams like that all the time... lie to me, tell me and I dont care how much you paid or didnt pay.. tell me they took you back to there place or hotel room and wanted to thank you one by one and then as a group effort...

I don't think I have ever been with a hooker that young either. Even if I pay, I favor older girls. To me service more important than looks (which does not necessarily mean that older provs are uglier).

Hahahaa...... oh man... I have dreams like that all the time... lie to me, tell me and I dont care how much you paid or didnt pay.. tell me they took you back to there place or hotel room and wanted to thank you one by one and then as a group effort...
Believe I was in a shock, just for standing next to them a few minutes. And you know, when they are in a group they are quite touchy-feely. I was ready to become their love slave. They could have used my body and gang rape me without mercy. I would have taken it all. Haha.

I don't think I have ever been with a hooker that young either. Even if I pay, I favor older girls. To me service more important than looks
Dont knock it. Really surprisingly at 22 she was pretty fucking good in bed. I have to say I am pretty surprised. I think like you do, with age is much more experience and its ok to enjoy sex as with younger girls they dont appreciate it or know what the hell to do. Apparently that is not true but I do totally hear where you are coming from and probably exactly for those reasons.

(which does not necessarily mean that older provs are uglier).
Not at all... so many hot women that are older. Gavy has a point and I have to say, it becomes a minority vs a majority to find truly hot women who are older but they most definitely are out there.

Believe I was in a shock, just for standing next to them a few minutes. And you know, when they are in a group they are quite touchy-feely. I was ready to become their love slave. They could have used my body and gang rape me without mercy. I would have taken it all. Haha.
Hhaha.... oh man... take my 401k .. whatever you want girls... my house is your house...take the keys to the cars, whatever your little hearts desire.. just dont leave me girls...

Hhaha.... oh man... take my 401k .. whatever you want girls... my house is your house...take the keys to the cars, whatever your little hearts desire.. just dont leave me girls...
Damn if they only knew, what was hiding behind my straight face. I know I could have played my cards, but it was so unexpected and I was too shocked by the presence of all that sex to get it together.

After I got to my SO, I told her the truth that I had been raped by Swedish tourists with long legs and short patience for undecided non-single men.

I am not one to post about my private life but I recently joined a dating site. Now understand I have gotten date from online site like this before but most were just a one hit wonder and out the door with nothing but a dinner bill to show for it.

Anyway last night I figured was just going to be another waste of time. How wrong I was going to be. This beautiful woman answered the door and I was taken aback by her looks. Next the dinner conversation was so easy and flowed without effort. Next she reached across the table and took my hand. It all felt so natural.

She invited me home to watch some TV and proceeded to attack me. This is the first time I am actually looking forward to a second date. It is more than just lust or at least it feels that way. I'll let you know after the second date. Since I tend to get bored easily.