UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Im really curious about this:

1. whether you actually do this because its really an Easter item?

2. how it comes out?

3, did PB help you in this endeavor?

Thanks Gavy!

oh yeah. one more thing. how is this word prounounced? does it rhyme with gina or vagina?? lol.

1. Bunyon and I have obsessed about this since Thanksgiving. It is on target for Saturday.

2. Will post in the "pizza ghen" thread.

3. Bunyon is always there for moral (and immoral) support.

4. It always sounded to me like "pizza cain".

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
We are coming up on Christmas weekend Gavy. Which do you think would be more productive ? Hooking up with a known quantity or hitting the scene and seeing what turns up??? Its a close call......because some women seem to be more horny around the holidays..as we have discussed in the "Holiday Pussy" thread.

What do you think???
The most recent "ex", the one that I just broke up with about 10 days ago, has been calling me non-stop. Wednesday morning, I got the "I want to get back together with you...let's hook up soon". Now we only had sex (which was fantastic) less than once a week. A lot of issues. I told her that if we got back together, a minimum of 3 times a week would suffice. She was down.

Then this (Thursday) morning, I get a phone call from her accusing me of all sorts of shit (some that I actually did, but 90% false). After getting lambasted for 30 minutes, we hang up. Then 5 minutes later, she calls, tells me she wants me to pick her up after she get's off work (around 5AM Friday) and take her back to my apartment. She say she "needs me". Now I think I am getting set up here. Something is not right here.

Known quantity? I am going for "greener partures" on this one, boys. I am one of those guys that likes to "hang on" and give it another shot, but I think I will see if I get an invite to Ecuadoran *****'s 24 de diciembre festival...see if I can work some of that magic, you know?

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Pronounced gain-a.
Seeker, he's been obsessed with having pizzagiena again since he had my mom's back last Easter. You are right
its known traditionally as something you have during Easter but he wants it now but nobody will make it for him.
And, no, I'm most definitely not taking a drive out to Queens Saturday morning to help him bake bread. I've got better things to do! LOL......
He's been obsessed??? Bunyon, you have been going on about it non stop.

...nobody will make it for him??? Yes, that is true, but you make it seem like you didn't ask your aunt and mother as well. You even left out the fact that you asked your beloved 97 year old grandmother to make it for you when your mom and aunt rejected you.

...I've got better things to do... Man, there are so many ways to go with this one, but I'll take the "high road" here.

Gavy

Oh, yeah, LOL

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Back on topic...

Well, I have to head over to the Roosevelt Field Mall tonight and can't wait to check out the scene and report back. Had a little thing going on with a cutie at Dehlia's...will post here later.

Gavy

If you would not hop in the car to fuck that Filipina, i was wondering if you were gonna do the same for the pizza geina ? LOL

I think Gavy is expecting you!
I didn't get out of bed to meet the Filipina at 6:30 Sunday morning because I would have been shot the rest of the day and had to do something with the S.O. fairly early. If I would have slept all day Sunday I might have ruined it with the SO. As for the pizzageina with Gavy, I'm just too lazy to go over there Sat morning and bake. What am I fucking Betty Croker????

It is funny that Gavy mentioned Roosevelt Field. I was there tonight also to see my girl. It is entirely possible he passed by me today.
During her break, we did the nasty in the basement. I love Roosevelt Field these days!

It is funny that Gavy mentioned Roosevelt Field. I was there tonight also to see my girl. It is entirely possible he passed by me today.
During her break, we did the nasty in the basement. I love Roosevelt Field these days!
WAy to go aceman. I'd have been too worried about someone seeing me doing the nasty. Gavy's got to see this....he'll be eating his heart out. He was there from about 9:30 to 11:00. Said there were some real hotties there as usual.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I didn't get out of bed to meet the Filipina at 6:30 Sunday morning because I would have been shot the rest of the day and had to do something with the S.O. fairly early.
I am laughing my ass off right now...

"FAIRLY EARLY"?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?

He picked up Mrs. Bunyon at 5PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
And I can see why, ace. Nice move. I worked at the Sunrise Mall for a few days as a teenager back in 1990 or 91. Got fired from Sam Goody in like 3 days. LOL. But I imagined that there must have been a ton of sex going on in all those "nooks and crannies" and little hide outs.

I was there from 9 PM to 11 PM. I fell in love with a little Shih Tzu in the pet store. If I didn't have these two here at home, he would have come home with me.

I still have my sister, brother-in-law and father to buy for...but who cares, you wanrt to hear about my "hitting on chicks" at the mall.

Well, I went into Dehlia's to see if I could catch a rap with the cuties I talked to on Sunday. She was there, cute as ever, but I am too old for her. She was a 18-19 year old chick, surrounded by 18-19 year old chicks and I wold really have felt like a dirty old man (33 years old). Not that I mind the youngins, but my youngins are the "off the boat" types, dig? ;)

OK, there was a cuitie at B. Daltons working the register. Very pleasant...

My big hit of the night was a pretty black girl (mid 20s) shopping with her mom. I made eye-contact with her as she was walking out of a shoe store. Smiled. Walked another 10 feet and we both did that "turn around" look. We smiled again and I kept on walking. I should have walked up to her right then and there and given her the digits. She was pretty cute.

Gavy

Gavy,
We were in the same place at the same time. I spent pretty much that entire time period in that exact area.

And those nooks and crannies are great.

Funny story

This is a quick story about how tits and ass can divert your attention, detract and fog the mind.

Last night I was hanging at my favorite haunt where I'm a regular. It's a great LI restaurant with a terrific bar scene. Lots of good people & lots of great-looking ladies hang there. A number of the guys that frequent the place are "friends of mine". Always a blast hanging with them. A certain retired NY Yankee is also a regular.

So, one of the wiseguys was telling me and a couple other dudes this great story about a famous Hollywood actor and a mob shakedown. Big news a few years ago. As he's telling us the story, one of the usual ladies who hangs there squeezed in next to me and saddled up to the bar to order a drink. She's short, about a 5 in looks with this very large set of naturals on her. She's leaning in pressing her breasts into me. She's a big flirt, divorced and have been told she loves sex. So I'm trying to listen to the story but getting distracted. She intentionally pushes into me so my hand is resting on her left breast. We smile at each other and when her drink comes, she reaches into her low cut top and says, "I have to fix my tit" and adjusts herself. I offered my assistance & complimented her on her beautiful girls. She smiled and walked away.

As I re-focused on the story being told, I realize it's over and I missed the entire fucking story. All because of my lecherous desires and wanton behavior.

Last edited: