UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

The purpose of this thread is to create an open format in this forum where members are free to post anything they want pertaining to the chase for NP4P tail, so long as the post is not thread specific. What this means is that members are welcome to post anything that is of interest or of an informational nature including but necessarily limited to: recent or past "War Stories" ; topics relating to dating,relationships or casual encounters;updates on meeting females and hooking up;updates on nightlife activities: etc.

I envision it as an open format, dynamic 24/7 thread...so members can post about NP4P encounters on an interactive basis or as a stand alone post. As always, questions and commentary are always welcome.

Anything goes here!!

I'll post a few examples below.

He was at Cavo Friday evening before I met him at an old man bar in Astoria. Saturday night he went to Sidetracks but I stayed home. He does get around, that goes without saying, especially when he's not tied down with a S.O.
I'm sure he'll chime in with his field report but lets just say that he's no doubt going to be a tired monger today. He had those two wild Fillapina chicks calling me and trying to get me to come over to Queens (from Jersey) at 6:30-7:00 AM. While I'm talking on the phone to the one girl I hear the other one getting pounded by Gavy, I shit you not. The girl I was talking to was practically begging me to get out of bed and drive an hour to where they were. She was getting all fucking horny listening to her friend get pounded on the next bed. She started talking dirty to me, telling me how much she wants to fuck me and I cannot tell a lie, I rubbed one out while on the phone with her. She wants to meet me this week so I'll give an update. These are definitely wild, wild sluts. I'm sure our boy gavy will fill us in on all the juicy details with what went on in person!!!!!
post number 1

I was all nestled in my bed last night around 11PM. I had been hanging out way too much, but my chubby female friend and a former priest (very intelligent, cool man) wanted to hang out.

Anyway, I slept until 1:35 and the phone was ringing off the hook. I decided that they came all the way from Westchester to hand out in Queens, I'd REALLY be an asshole if I didn't go out. What the hell, hanging from say, 2:30 to 4AM. How much damage?

They don't know Queens, but they got to Astoria and found an Irish bar (Gibney's) on 32nd and Broadway. I walked in around 3AM. Had a round, then the priest wanted to go back to Sidetracks where there are a ton of Asian women. He's the one with the Asian fetish...

OK, We get to Sidetracks aound 3:30. There are possibilities, I tell you. Some decent looking Latinas, possibly a little older than 30, but I just wanted to ditch the chubby girl. (She has a thing for me. I made a big mistake getting drunk with her in late October and "professing my love" for her...you realy say stupid things when you drink).

So, I walk towards the bathroom and I am basically attacked by these two Filipinas that I used to bang a few years back. The only three-some I ever had. Well, they both put on some weight and it was late and I just wanted to go back to Astoria to hang out and see if I could get into an after-hours/old Greek man dive place with my friends. We exchanged numbers.

I swear, I wanted to blow them off. Anyway, I wound up t a new Greek club on Hoyt, The Hot Spot, around 4:15 (after calling the owner of Tsolias who refused me entry...I seriously doubt that he knew who was calling him). Well, he owns The Hot Spot as well. We walk by it going over to the Neptune Diner and there is club music pumping out, people smoking outside, hot Euro-looking girls. I walk in to the chagrin of my friends.

Well, the chubby girl goes downstairs to the bathroom. After a few minutes, I go to downstairs to the bathroom...and she is walking out. We talk for a few seconds and she makes a play to kiss me. I reject her...wow, I know she felt awkward. Anyway, the barmaid is a girl that used to work at Tsolias (same owner, so why not). Cute chubby Mexicana that bunyon met a while back. Well, she dowes it for me so I thow her some nice tip and try to make some headway, but she isn't taking the bait.

So, my chubby friend and the priest want to go home...it is close to 5AM and I get to my wheels. The filipinas are at the Georgia Diner...waiting for gavycrav.

Now, I have to finish my Christmas shopping today. I want to make the "pizza geina" that bunon and I have been obsessing about for the last few weeks. But, L'il gavy said to go check out the scene.

Well, we wind up at the Paris Hotel...there's no room at the inn. We drive down Queens Blvd and find a motel on the north side at 74th Street. (GAVY NOTE: The street walker scene was alive and well in front of this joint and a little further down toward 69th Street. Several young bsw's).

Anyway, I try to throw bunyon a bone for some "strange", but he decided that it wasn't wortht he trip.

Anyway, I pound the hell out of the chubby filipina. And I am fucking her from 6AM to 7AM non stop. (The last time I fucked her, she had just gotten a tattoo of "eyes" on the small of her back and I came in two minutes, so I made sure I lasted this time, popped half a Vitamin V for this chubby...I wanted to get back on my $85 investment for the jacuzzi room).

Now all the while I am fucking her, bunyon is talking to the one that wasn't getting it from gavycrav. And I am pounding and he is jerking off. And, my cute little ex girlfriend that ended about a week ago is calling me. She leaves a ton of messages on the cell phone...love songs..bachata love songs. And I was thinking to myself, "Yeah, I really liked her, but I am fucking this Filipina no questions asked...meanwhile, if I was with you, we'd be at Chanita restaurant eating breakfast and I'd be begging you to sleep with me..." So, no guilt.

Anyway, the "pizza geina" is on hold until next week. I have to finish my Christmas shopping tonight. Roosevelt Field closes at 10PM.

Gavy
post number 2

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
3000 post...

Well, this looks like as good a place for my 3000th post (OK, OK..a lot of them are in the Word Association thread). Anyway, as for the title line, perhaps we should just have "War Stories" and leave my name out. Kind of obnoxious on my part, no?

Good work, Seeker. Now the restaurant critics won't get their panties in a knot for bringing a thread off topic...LOL!

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Lepke...

The absolute BEST NP4P post that I ever saw on Utpia Guide was by Lepke. I have been trying to find it, but can't locate it. He had some crazy night on LI about a year ago. It was a great read...

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Just look at Lepke's "How I spent my vacation thread" or his "Costa Rica" thread. Awesome war stories in there. Definitely one of my favorite UG posters.

Gavy

I can play here.

I have spent years chatting on yahoo and have occasionally scored. I am on my third dominican right now.
Number one was while I was still married. She gave it up to me pretty quickly and I used to bang the tar out of her at her place after work. The problem was that she didn't want to share me. Eventually, she dumped me and almost immediately got married. I got divorced soon afterwards and I think she is kicking herself. We still ***** occasionally.

Number 2 was a one shot deal. I picked her up in queens and took her back to my place. She was young. I later found that she was 19. While I was banging her, she was saying lots of things, including that she was going to pass out. A bit later I was on top of her and she stopped moving. I checked her eyes and her pulse and she was still alive. I had to decide whether or not to finish. I was a nice guy and waited for her to come around, which she did after a few minutes. She said it happens from time to time when she is really into screwing. She got possessive immediately and said she wanted me and her to be together forever, so I ended that real quick.

I am with number 3 now. She is cute, smart and funny. I love that dominican accent. She loves it in all 3 holes and made me promise that I didn't want a relationship, just fun. What could be better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this looks like as good a place for my 3000th post (OK, OK..a lot of them are in the Word Association thread). Anyway, as for the title line, perhaps we should just have "War Stories" and leave my name out. Kind of obnoxious on my part, no?

Good work, Seeker. Now the restaurant critics won't get their panties in a knot for bringing a thread off topic...LOL!

Gavy
Seeker, don't listen to Gavy, keep his name in the thread title. He just doesn't want the pressure of having to hook up NP4P all the time to keep this thread updated :)
And btw I do like the idea with this new thread. It could be a lot of fun but I think I'm going to need to bring out the laptop on my (NP4P) whoring excursions to keep the updates coming.

Seeker, don't listen to Gavy, keep his name in the thread title. He just doesn't want the pressure of having to hook up NP4P all the time to keep this thread updated :)

actually, that is the only thing i cant edit from here.

that would have to be done by the ALL POWERFUL MODERATOR /UG STAFF, but for now , lets see how this works, ok??

also, i think their wil be enough other contributors to this thread so Gavy does not need to worry...he and any other member can blog whatever they so chose in here...as long as its not Ficha ! No pressure...no worries !!!

I can play here.

I have spent years chatting on yahoo and have occasionally scored. I am on my third dominican right now.
Number one was while I was still married. She gave it up to me pretty quickly and I used to bang the tar out of her at her place after work. The problem was that she didn't want to share me. Eventually, she dumped me and almost immediately got married. I got divorced soon afterwards and I think she is kicking herself. We still ***** occasionally.

Number 2 was a one shot deal. I picked her up in queens and took her back to my place. She was young. I later found that she was 19. While I was banging her, she was saying lots of things, including that she was going to pass out. A bit later I was on top of her and she stopped moving. I checked her eyes and her pulse and she was still alive. I had to decide whether or not to finish. I was a nice guy and waited for her to come around, which she did after a few minutes. She said it happens from time to time when she is really into screwing. She got possessive immediately and said she wanted me and her to be together forever, so I ended that real quick.

I am with number 3 now. She is cute, smart and funny. I love that dominican accent. She loves it in all 3 holes and made me promise that I didn't want a relationship, just fun. What could be better?
Nice work aceman, you lucky bastard! I love Dominican chicks too.
You fucked a chick so hard that she passed out? Damn, I would kill to be able to say that!