UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

Apparently wingmen can. Despite the grave atrocities you have committed, Gavvy should have honored the wingman code. I hope you don't have to pull Gav out of a hot LZ anytime soon.
Gavvy and the word honor should not be in the same sentence lol. I think he expects me to bring over Eva Longoria or someone smokin hot like that. You know I had him hooked up with an attractive, drunk bottle blonde Mex chick a few weeks ago and he blew her off, she was there for the taking and practically throwing herself at him but for some reason he decided to go after some other chick instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Apparently wingmen can. Despite the grave atrocities you have committed, Gavvy should have honored the wingman code. I hope you don't have to pull Gav out of a hot LZ anytime soon.
Not buying into any of this nonsense. We settled on something. We settled a #. I did have "other things to do". It was a colassal waste of my time. The fact that Bunyon had the entire 25-30 minute ride from Brooklyn (where they live) to Queens (where I live) to figure it out is probably the most annoying thing.

If anyone gets the thumbs down, it's bunyon for 1. not thinking straight and 2. wasting my time after we settled on something. Selfish move on his part.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Gavvy and the word honor should not be in the same sentence lol. I think he expects me to bring over Eva Longoria or someone smokin hot like that. You know I had him hooked up with an attractive, drunk bottle blonde Mex chick a few weeks ago and he blew her off, she was there for the taking and practically throwing herself at him but for some reason he decided to go after some other chick instead.
I don'tknow, but the 5 kids and the coke usage kind of turned me off.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Last night's hijinx...

Finally got to hangout with bunyon last night. After he relayed the story about banging Eddy's secretary and the Asian chick from Amor/Mangoes, we went to the Pan American Hotel on Queens Blvd. My lord, these people were older than even bunyon. I mean, mid forties, fifties and even north of that.

Well, nights like this make me wish my SO would not encourage me to go out with my friends. Until...

...we hit some of the Astoria clubs. Wow, it was just like old times with bunyon and gavy. Hopeflly he will fill us all in on some of the crazy times. Losing weight sure has helped the two of us. We were on fire last night/this morning.

Oh, my head is pounding...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
McDonald's in Mineola on Jericho Turnpike. Wife is away and I take the kid here every now and then. Just spent the last 15 hours with @&$*%

You'll know who she is when you get here

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Do you guys remember me and another poster, forgot who, that both of us got the phone number of a girl that worked at CVS on the corner of Hillside and Little Neck Parkway? This must have been 4, 5, 6 years ago. Girl was pretty sexy, busty. Heavy makeup, black hair, exotic looking.

Well, I went with the wife for the 5 month sonogram this morning. And I'm looking at the medical billing, desk girl and I'm trying to place her. Anyway, it's a boy! And I go up to settle any co/pay we might have and it hits me. The girl is the CVS girl from years ago! I asked "CVS?" and she looked at me strangely. Not sure if she remembers me getting her number and me never reaching out. Anyway, wife comes over and I'm about the leave and I hear "Gavvy!" --- it's an old co-worker who is also pregnant. Nothing ever happened w her, but she knows about all the chicks I blew through or attempted to by drinking myself to oblivion back in the day.

Weird.

Anyway,
Merry Christmas, folks

I was at a McDonalds a couple of months ago and I see a girl on line and I am looking and looking thinking ... I know this girl from somewhere .. but where?

Then it hit me .... backpage!

She was the girl in the pic!!

Good thing I didn't walk up to her with my daughter and ask her where I knew her from!

was just at this bar called sports bar 149th st and 14ave a couple of days ago barmaid in there Dominican real ass fake tities the waist to ass ratio was totally off the charts unreal i'll be back