UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

I am not one to post about my private life but I recently joined a dating site. Now understand I have gotten date from online site like this before but most were just a one hit wonder and out the door with nothing but a dinner bill to show for it.

Anyway last night I figured was just going to be another waste of time. How wrong I was going to be. This beautiful woman answered the door and I was taken aback by her looks. Next the dinner conversation was so easy and flowed without effort. Next she reached across the table and took my hand. It all felt so natural.

She invited me home to watch some TV and proceeded to attack me. This is the first time I am actually looking forward to a second date. It is more than just lust or at least it feels that way. I'll let you know after the second date. Since I tend to get bored easily.
I went on one of those dates not expecting much and looking for a short term thing. Well several decades later, she is still there. You just never know who you are going to lock up with and I never expected to spend so much time with someone that so incredably different from me or what I was accustomed to. You just need to have an open mind.

I am not one to post about my private life but I recently joined a dating site. Now understand I have gotten date from online site like this before but most were just a one hit wonder and out the door with nothing but a dinner bill to show for it.

Anyway last night I figured was just going to be another waste of time. How wrong I was going to be. This beautiful woman answered the door and I was taken aback by her looks. Next the dinner conversation was so easy and flowed without effort. Next she reached across the table and took my hand. It all felt so natural.

She invited me home to watch some TV and proceeded to attack me. This is the first time I am actually looking forward to a second date. It is more than just lust or at least it feels that way. I'll let you know after the second date. Since I tend to get bored easily.
Well, dont keep us in the dark here. How is this going? You cant say this and then not follow up on it. lol

Second Date

Ok so here it is, (just for you FAH). I pick her up in the truck she has never been on a bike and figured we would take it slow. She did say she was willing to try. So first thing she asks is who ts the woman answering my phone. I am like what there is no one who answers my phone cause it is always with me. So I ask her to show me the number she is dialing. She does and it is the wrong number. I prove to her that she is dialing the wrong number but she continues to bring it up through the whole date. The warning beels in my head are going off like crazy but I figure what the hell we are out already and I will see where this all goes.

Anyway we decided to go have dinner down by the water a little place right on the pier over looking the great south bay. The parking sucked I had to park on a dead end street with parking till only 10 pm.

We had a 20 minute wait for the table. In the mean time she had a glass of wine and I had a ginger ale. Yeah have not been drinking I have been trying to clean my act up. So we sit down and order dinner. She orders another glass of wine. Now this is were I should have gone to the mens room and bailed but I try to remain a gentlemen. She begins to tell me she loves me, that she wants me to be her one and only. Keep in mind this is just our second date. She starts talking about long term things. All I hear is the alarm beels in my head ringing so loud.

After dinner I walk her back to my truck I am thinking it is time to bail but I have to find a polite way to do this. I open the door for her and help her in. She kisses me and than asks again about the woman on my phone. Well that broke the mood real fast.

I climb into the drivers side to find that in the time it took me to walk around the truck she has striped. She is sitting there bare ass naked. She starts calling me by another name it is her ex-husbands name and she is asking me to hurt her. I am telling her to get dress we are going home. I look at the time and it is 10:20 pm. I see head lights behind and it is SCPD getting ready to start ticketing all the cars parked there. So I start the truck and take off. Here I am dring down Montauk highway with a naked woman in my front seat and praying I don't have a broken tail light or anything that will draw attention to me,

I get with in two blocks of her house and tell she needs to get dressed before we get home. She say that it is ok she will walk in the house just like that. If she lived alone it might have been alright but she takes care of her parents and we would have to walk through thier living room to get to her side of the house.

She gets dressed and I get her into the house. I guess I must have left a trail of smoke as I walked out of the house. The next morning I get an email that says Good Morning Cutie had a great time last night. It was Sunday and I was riding all day so I did not hear my phone but she called it at least 10 times. So I guess she finally used the right number. Needless to say this wolf is done with that. Seems to me nothing has changed. I still attract crazy people.......

Ok so here it is, (just for you FAH). I pick her up in the truck she has never been on a bike and figured we would take it slow. She did say she was willing to try. So first thing she asks is who ts the woman answering my phone. I am like what there is no one who answers my phone cause it is always with me. So I ask her to show me the number she is dialing. She does and it is the wrong number. I prove to her that she is dialing the wrong number but she continues to bring it up through the whole date. The warning beels in my head are going off like crazy but I figure what the hell we are out already and I will see where this all goes.

Anyway we decided to go have dinner down by the water a little place right on the pier over looking the great south bay. The parking sucked I had to park on a dead end street with parking till only 10 pm.

We had a 20 minute wait for the table. In the mean time she had a glass of wine and I had a ginger ale. Yeah have not been drinking I have been trying to clean my act up. So we sit down and order dinner. She orders another glass of wine. Now this is were I should have gone to the mens room and bailed but I try to remain a gentlemen. She begins to tell me she loves me, that she wants me to be her one and only. Keep in mind this is just our second date. She starts talking about long term things. All I hear is the alarm beels in my head ringing so loud.

After dinner I walk her back to my truck I am thinking it is time to bail but I have to find a polite way to do this. I open the door for her and help her in. She kisses me and than asks again about the woman on my phone. Well that broke the mood real fast.

I climb into the drivers side to find that in the time it took me to walk around the truck she has striped. She is sitting there bare ass naked. She starts calling me by another name it is her ex-husbands name and she is asking me to hurt her. I am telling her to get dress we are going home. I look at the time and it is 10:20 pm. I see head lights behind and it is SCPD getting ready to start ticketing all the cars parked there. So I start the truck and take off. Here I am dring down Montauk highway with a naked woman in my front seat and praying I don't have a broken tail light or anything that will draw attention to me,

I get with in two blocks of her house and tell she needs to get dressed before we get home. She say that it is ok she will walk in the house just like that. If she lived alone it might have been alright but she takes care of her parents and we would have to walk through thier living room to get to her side of the house.

She gets dressed and I get her into the house. I guess I must have left a trail of smoke as I walked out of the house. The next morning I get an email that says Good Morning Cutie had a great time last night. It was Sunday and I was riding all day so I did not hear my phone but she called it at least 10 times. So I guess she finally used the right number. Needless to say this wolf is done with that. Seems to me nothing has changed. I still attract crazy people.......
Hahaha.. oh my god. You have me dying here... this is hysterical!! I am sorry it didnt as Chuck Woolery used to say but this is some good shit. Who the hell is she continously calling that this chick answers. She must be like oh my god you wack, there is no Wolf here, stop freaking this number! Well, probably the same things you are saying :) So cmon.. this chick is stripping in your truck, probably slightly lit and you didnt take advantage of the opportunity of her throwing herself at you? I mean granted, a truck isnt the place to be nailing her but a stop off at a nice little beach, say Toby beach or something that is over that way.

BTW, it's not you... this just seems more common with internet chicks. They are lonely and it sounds to me like she needs you to rescue her, living with her parents and all I am sure is not much fun so along comes you, a normal adult she can go out with. She wants you, she wants you... lol. Well just food for tought, if she is beautiful, not an alcoholic or druggy, seems intelligent and normal, why not have a little fun with her... maybe she was just saying what she thought you wanted to hear? maybe she is just nervous?

Last edited:
I have a enough insanity in my life. Please all I wanted was someone normal (what ever that means). Nope will not take advantage of something like that. Hey I had thoughts of doing so but than thought what if she bites my dick off. Nope not worth the chance. There are more fish in the sea and for now I will just float along until I am ready to drop the line back into the water.

I have a enough insanity in my life. Please all I wanted was someone normal (what ever that means). Nope will not take advantage of something like that. Hey I had thoughts of doing so but than thought what if she bites my dick off. Nope not worth the chance. There are more fish in the sea and for now I will just float along until I am ready to drop the line back into the water.

When I had someone that was living with me for five years, I joined three dating services. I was going on three dates a week. I met so many crazy women off that (the stories were equally unbelievable) that I learned to have no expectations on the dates but picked a restaurant that I loved. I knew if nothing else, I would love the food.

After playing the numbers game (dating 30 plus women this way) one stuck. It was one that I had thought there was no chance at all based upon ethnicity, and I was stunned how special she was.

Last edited:
Years ago while in the beginning of a long and vicious

Divorce, I tried many of the dating sites and ended up with a choice of two categories ; older women looking for a younger husband, and women my age that were jaded, borderline alcoholics, pillpoppers wanting a serious relationship. I have endless stories that mimic the previous story. In the end, I got lucky without those dating sites. I had many hot and crazy encounters that I may always remember, but all the crazy behavior was something I hope to forget.

I had one date once where the girl's french poodle was humping my leg. I could not get the stupid dog off me and when I did, it came back and would resume. It is very hard to look cool when you got dog on your thigh.

The girl wasnt much better. LOL

There was a wealthy woman I met that was soo loaded

but she was about 10 years older than me, I was in my mid 30's and she was a couple of years away from 50. She never really had a job and she maintained herself in every way, her body was that of a woman 20 years younger. We got along very well and she wanted me to move into her Park Ave. pad that was really something out of a movie. Anyway I didn't and what I found out was she was bossed around during her marriage and thought she could be the boss now, not me, not for all the tea in China. In a way I felt sorry for her because she was a great woman in many ways and I knew the kind of guy she would end up with. The money was there and she didn't have to raise a finger ever again and she made it clear neither would I. Too tempting, but becoming a servant was not what I wanted regardless of the reward. I will post my stories in detail when I can, some are downright entertaining.

Ohh cmon.... you cant let that discourage you. Of course I wasnt there so you know better but take her for another spin. She wont bite your penis off... lol. She wuvs you Wolf.... she was probably just nervous, show her a good time.

Ohh cmon.... you cant let that discourage you. Of course I wasnt there so you know better but take her for another spin. She wont bite your penis off... lol. She wuvs you Wolf.... she was probably just nervous, show her a good time.
No thanks I have enough problems right now. Besides being laid up with a broken leg right now means I can't drive and there is no way in hell do I want this woman to know where I live.

Third Date

Ok so I took a chance on seeing the internet chick again. You all know I am a gluten for punishment. I went to pick her up and she answered the door in this light weight low cut bare back dress. Damn she looked so good. We went out to dinner and talked about what had happened the last time. She was on pain meds and mixed with the wine well you know what happened.

Anyway dinner went well and after we went to smith point to listen to a concert. We walked along the beach and held hands. She became very passionate but controlled. I found her hard to resist. I could not keep my hands off her. The feeling was mutual I am sure.

You guys may think I am nuts but I stopped it before it got out of hand. Something just did not seem right to me or maybe I am to old to be making love on the beach. I don't know. All I know is the alarm bells were still ringing.

I took her home and walked her to her door. A kiss and a hug good night is all I seeked. I have called her since and he me normal conversations is all we have had. I may see her again maybe I was to quick to judge her. We shall see.

Ok so I took a chance on seeing the internet chick again.
You guys may think I am nuts but I stopped it before it got out of hand. Something just did not seem right to me I don't know. All I know is the alarm bells were still ringing.
I may see her again maybe I was to quick to judge her. We shall see.
Listening to your gut instinct is a good thing....maybe you don't know for sure what it is...but if you think something didn't seem right.....its good to take it slower....good move and good luck :)

4th date

Ok so I took a chance on seeing the internet chick again. You all know I am a gluten for punishment. I went to pick her up and she answered the door in this light weight low cut bare back dress. Damn she looked so good. We went out to dinner and talked about what had happened the last time. She was on pain meds and mixed with the wine well you know what happened.

Anyway dinner went well and after we went to smith point to listen to a concert. We walked along the beach and held hands. She became very passionate but controlled. I found her hard to resist. I could not keep my hands off her. The feeling was mutual I am sure.

You guys may think I am nuts but I stopped it before it got out of hand. Something just did not seem right to me or maybe I am to old to be making love on the beach. I don't know. All I know is the alarm bells were still ringing.

I took her home and walked her to her door. A kiss and a hug good night is all I seeked. I have called her since and he me normal conversations is all we have had. I may see her again maybe I was to quick to judge her. We shall see.

was there ever a 4th date wolf ???

also, what happened to the holiday pussy thread ??

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
That fucking bunyon...

Yeah, there hasn't been a lot of posting lately by me or bunyon, but that's not for lack of going out. Two jobs, two girlfriends, two dogs and there isn't that much time to post. When I "play", I will go down the block on Jamaica Avenue to the "bailerina" bars over there. I have two places I go to where I don't participate in p4p. Then there is this one place where you get propositioned right from the 2nd drink. But that's another story all together. I wish I wasn't so worried about my reputation back in the day on Roosevelt. There were p4p in those places, I just didn't want to look like a "john" and the thrill of NP4P beats p4p EVERY SINGLE TIME.

So, bunyon calls me last night at 7 PM. And he starts telling me that he set up a double date for he and I for last night. As has been well addressed here and in LFB, I was always the one to procure the women. Bunyon is not ashamed to admit that he got a lot of collateral Latina friends because of my involvement with a girl. THe one or two times he tried to "hook me up" failed miserably. But that was old bunyon. You guys remember the "old" bunyon, right? The guy that loved dark skinned 40-50 year old fat and sloppy Latina grandmas. (Guys - literally grandmothers - no joke.) This was end of 2005, most of 2006. And then, after 15 months or so of my tutelage , he started going for younger women. Younger Latinas. Heck, we hit 30% of our targets, but striking out that 70% of the time was absolutely not cost effective. But, yeah, he and I were banging some hot ass on the Roosevelt scene.

But Roosevelt lost it's effectiveness. We regrouped and rediscovered somethings and decide to be a bit more discrete. Heck, I have a two beer maximum when I go out. Stick and move. And it's been good.

But back to bunyon. Well, he calls me up last night about this girl he met at a Patterson strip club last year. Smoking hot, maybe 30 years old. Lost contact with her, but she called him out of the blue last week looking to meet up. Looking to go out. Well, I have been SWAMPED with work this month. I have little or no time and I wanted to get some work done this morning (I wake up at 6 AM every day) so I could see gf #1 this afternoon.
But bunyon calls and tells me to be ready by 11:30, he is coming to my house with a real hot Dominican girl and her sister!!!! It should be a fun time.

Anyway, 11:30 to bunyon means 1:15, 1:30 to everyone else. So I manscaped, prepared, went to sleep around 10 for a little nap. I mean, two Dominican girls with big tits and ready to party were coming over. What could go wrong.? I mean, bunyon had not gone grandma in a long time. Hell, I think DaveNJ saw me leave with a 50 year old once at the old afterhours spot AFTER years of me ripping bunyon in this space for doing just that.

Well, bunyon and I have it set up. I told him I'd use his judgement ; he knows my taste. He knows what I will and won't fuck. We settle on a "6". (I know a "5" is more likely, but I'd still fuck a "5", I just had to tell bunyon that nothing less than a "6" was acceptable knowing his standards.)

So the dogs start barking at 1:20! It is bunyon, he delievered. The girls are in the car and he is at the door. He tells me that my girl is OK. Big huge tits. But he is "doing her". So, I jump in the shower and he gets the girls out of his truck. And I am showering and I am saying, OK, a fun "go-er" Dominican. Fuck the paperwork tomorrow. I will be late, but I am getting laid tonight by a NEW girl. Another notch on the belt!

And I hear the girls in the living room. I hear bunyon and his corny jokes. And the girls are coo-ing over my dogs. And here it is. I dress inthe bathroom; I come out. And there is definitely a "5" on my couch. This girl is about 40 years old. Brown skinned Dominican woman. Yeah, going out for drinks with her and having a good time, yeah, OK, I'll do it. Sure. Not my first choice. Not my third choice, but as a wingman, it could be worse.

Wait, what was that last sentence? "...but as a wingman, it could be worse. And it certainly was for yours truly. Seated next to this woman was what I originally mistook for a gorilla. I mean, guys, this was beastly. I absolutely HATE writing something bad about her appearance. But she was not a "6" as bunyon and I agreed to. I doubt she was aNEGATIVE 6 on anyone's rating scale.

I begged off. Let bunyon take the both of them out. I was not annoyed until I woke up at 9 AM and realized I'd never get my paper work finished on time. Man, what a disappointment.