UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
have you ever considered writing a book?
Bunyon suggested this as well. My question is what would the book be about? Who'd want to read it? I've gotten flamed here, sometimes I get a little gun shy posting here. But, I think we found a home here thanks to the NON[p4p section. Thanks for suggesting it to the big man and moderating it.

Man, a book would be a cool thing to do. My father has just been published and my uncles and grandfather (on my father's side) were newspaper men going back to the late 1910s. Is it in the blood? I don't know.

But, the question remains: who'd want to read about a thirty-three year old man's quest to get action? LOL. Maybe I'll ask slinky if I can just pulish my old posts.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
That was pretty cool of the ex! Any possibilites here or is that "playing with fire? "
Bunyon and Lamont were all over me when I broke up with her. They really liked her a lot. But, there were issues with her mother and 12 year old daughter...and we weren't having too much sex, so I ditched her.

Mistake? I don't know. We have been talking a lot lately, though.

1.5 hour disco nap and you were off and running...that is amazing!
Don't ask. It was my first Christmas with my daughter; she is 2 and a half right now. Cute kid. My sister, aunt and parents went CRAZY with all the gifts. So did I for that matter. And her favorite gift of all? A pack of 12 plastic dinosaurs that I bought at Stop 'N Shop for $1.99. Wouldn't put them down for anything.

What was up with the Latvian chicka...not your bag of tea???
Bad teeth, generally white and pretty much a cunt. I didn't like her when she was the barmaid at OR.

Did you manage to find a liquor store last night?
Took a bottle of red from Argentina and brought a case of Heineken.

Anyway..it sounds like you had some fun and was hanging with some real eye candy.

Thanks for that "war story" Gavy! It was amazzzzzzzzinggggg.
Some definite hotties. I'll have to see about the Ecui. Like you said, try to catch her sober.

Gavy

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Well glad I am not the only guy who could of gotten some but didnt.. my ex who I have kinda been with for a few weeks until a week ago who is now sleeping on my couch in front of the tv calls me up.. says she wants to do something.. meanwhile a few friends and an ex wanted to grab dinner and drinks... I see an ex from earlier in the year and it was really good. She was all over me too but I declined.. I go and pick up the ex who until a week ago I was seeing again... shes smoking hot... tall, petite.. best ass ever on a woman without a doubt.. anyway.. after some drinking tonight.. got the attitude.. then warm.. then cold.. the nights not over yet though.. but damn.. the ex that was over me last night I was never that attracted to nor did I think we always got along to well.. which is why we broke up.. it was good seeing her... the saga continues... ask me if I ever thought my life would be like this in my mid 30s and I would of said no!

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Trying to put the scenario together here, FAH. You are using a lot of "..." in your writing, so I gather that this is stream of consciousness, heat of the moment posting. I love it.

Ex's coming back into the picture (if you notice how Seeker brought up "Holiday Pussy" early in December). It all adds up. I hope you got some last night, brother. If you didn't, it definitely sounds like you could. Sometimes being familiar with somebody is a lot easier for a woman then having sex with somebody new.

Good luck FAH!

Yeah, being in your mid 30s with drama like this. Not the life your parents had planned out for you, huh? Enjoy it while it lasts, brother.

Gavy

But, I think we found a home here thanks to the NON[p4p section. Thanks for suggesting it to the big man and moderating it.

Gavy
seriously....all props and thank yous should be directed at the ALL POWERFUL MODERATOR and UG STAFF. They come up with the format for UG and new forum additions, went ahead and implemented it here, and made the allocation for bandwith.

I am just a foot soldier here.....I was asked to moderate this forum and i readily agreed. I truly wanted to give something back to UG because i can not tell you how much Utopiaguide has improved my activities on both a P4P and NP4P basis since becoming a member.

Bunyon suggested this as well. My question is what would the book be about? Who'd want to read it? I've gotten flamed here, sometimes I get a little gun shy posting here....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Man, a book would be a cool thing to do. My father has just been published and my uncles and grandfather (on my father's side) were newspaper men going back to the late 1910s. Is it in the blood? I don't know.

But, the question remains: who'd want to read about a thirty-three year old man's quest to get action? LOL. Maybe I'll ask slinky if I can just pulish my old posts.

Gavy

I think you might be surprised on this one!

You might have a best seller on your hands, Gavy!

A book sounds like great idea!

What did Paul Bunyon say?

Also, where is PB??? I hope he survived the holidays!

LOL

Trying to put the scenario together here, FAH. You are using a lot of "..." in your writing, so I gather that this is stream of consciousness, heat of the moment posting. I love it.

Ex's coming back into the picture (if you notice how Seeker brought up "Holiday Pussy" early in December). It all adds up. I hope you got some last night, brother. If you didn't, it definitely sounds like you could. Sometimes being familiar with somebody is a lot easier for a woman then having sex with somebody new.

Good luck FAH!

Yeah, being in your mid 30s with drama like this. Not the life your parents had planned out for you, huh? Enjoy it while it lasts, brother.

Gavy
I agree with Gavy on this one FAH.

I hope it all worked out for the best??

Any update here ??

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Also, where is PB??? I hope he survived the holidays!

LOL
He's been on lockdown since the 24th. We were kind of lamenting not hanging out on the 23rd. His significant other changed plans on him and told him to be at her place later, rather than sooner. But, we saved some $$ in the mean time.

Gavy

I called the HOT Ecui around 8 o'clock to see if I did anything too offensive. She said "no", told me to stop by the house whenever I want. I don't know what the deal is here. I am going to pursue it, but she is a mental case...a very HOT mental case. Will I get it? Who knows?

Gavy

I have been giving this one some thought Gavy.....

Here goes.. this EQUI chicka is hott and she knows it.

So the only way into her pants at first, is not through the front but rather through the head or the heart (uh oh).

So i think she will go through the female motions for awhile before being receptive.

Perhaps another date or two will loosen her up. Perhaps even act a little disinterested in her "golden pussy".

What do you think Gavy ???

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Perhaps another date or two will loosen her up. Perhaps even act a little disinterested in her "golden pussy".

What do you think Gavy ???
Seeker, you hit the nail on the head here...

Yeah, I am going about this cool and casual. Go visit the job once in a blue moon, a call once in a while. I'll ask her to dinner, perhaps with our mutual friend.

I won't go full out here. She is too hot and she knows it.

On another note, the chick from the blind date gone bad a few weeks ago called yesterday. The dullest chick I ever went out with. I called her back. I have no clue why, but I am into this chick for some strange reason.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, I went out to Cavo with one of my boys, his girl and one of her friends. I can't find the post anywhere, though. The girl was Colombiana, came here when she was 7 years old. Very dull. I asked her what her sisters' names were and she told me it was a "very personal question".

She didn't drink a lick, meanwhile my boy, his girl and I were pounding them down real quick. I was checking out the eye candy while she was sitting next to me.

It wasn't until we were outside and she had this cute skully on with her bobbed hair coming out that I saw how attractive she was. I complimented her and then got the hell out of there. To my surprise, she was into the gavycrav.

Anyway, she got my digits from her friend and called me yesterday. Left some cute message.

I was bored to tears on the date. She didn't drink at all. Got to get her a bit loaded so my charm works even better the next time around.

To tell you the truth, I don't know why I am into this chick. She is a as cute as a button, but a real dullard.

Gavy

Yeah, I went out to Cavo with one of my boys, his girl and one of her friends. I can't find the post anywhere, though. The girl was Colombiana, came here when she was 7 years old. Very dull. I asked her what her sisters' names were and she told me it was a "very personal question".

Gavy

now i remember ..its in the LFB thread!

. I realized I miss Jess and Gavys original post reminded me of that when he posted how it was nice to wake up to his ex in the morning... anyway... turned down one ex all over me and would of had no problem slamming her around for a few rounds but instead I leave and pick up the ex I really like to get no sex at all... well for another day or so... all worth it though since if we get things on track this will be marriage and she is a PSE experience.. likes it all and is usually good for a few rounds in the morning and night when things are good...
-Sexless until tomorrow night
cool post FAH

well if you get back with the ex....i guess we can credit Gavy for this??

I hope it all works out....lets us know!

. I complimented her and then got the hell out of there. To my surprise, she was into the gavycrav.

Anyway, she got my digits from her friend and called me yesterday. Left some cute message.

I was bored to tears on the date. She didn't drink at all. Got to get her a bit loaded so my charm works even better the next time around.

To tell you the truth, I don't know why I am into this chick. She is a as cute as a button, but a real dullard.

Gavy
so Gavy...are you gonna hookup with this chick >??>?

You ain't kidding about asking if I survived seeker. I survived Christmas, but just barely. The S.O. always seems to freak out on Holidays and drag in my parents in our arguements. I know the reasons why she does it but it doesn't make it any easier. I'll have to remember for the next holiday, but yes I survived lol!

Me and Gavy might hit the NP4P scene tonight in Queens so maybe we'll have a few good updates.