UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

actually, that is the only thing i cant edit from here.

that would have to be done by the ALL POWERFUL MODERATOR /UG STAFF, but for now , lets see how this works, ok??

also, i think their wil be enough other contributors to this thread so Gavy does not need to worry...he and any other member can blog whatever they so chose in here...as long as its not Ficha ! No pressure...no worries !!!
A non-prostitute hook-up blog, I like it! I just hope I can contribute enough. My marriage is really hurting my dating, hehehehe........

you could use that,cell phone,text messaging, or even a Blackberry!

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Oh by the way, if you are truly otherwise engaged and have your hands full of pussy, perhaps you could file the field report at a more convenient time !!!

LOLOLOLOLOL.
Thanks buddy and I can only hope that I'm so preoccupied with pussy!

Nice work aceman, you lucky bastard! I love Dominican chicks too.
You fucked a chick so hard that she passed out? Damn, I would kill to be able to say that!
It was a little scary at the time. Thoughts of Harvey Keitel disposing of the body danced through my mind.
It was even scarier when she said she wanted to be with me forever and she wanted me to say the same thing. Now that was some scary shit.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I wonder where this weekend will take me. I got the ecudoran *****'s phone number in front of me. Wonder if I should drop her a line and try to set something up or is I should just go out on the scene by myself.

Gavy

the question is SkellyChamp ??

which one are you?

the guy behind the bar or

if your sitting....left or right? lolol.

this is a very funny post because it reminds me of civilian females who send me their pictures over the net...with 2 females in them.

i ask them...left or right..and they go "huh" ? lol.
I'm the one on the left - though i was looking much better that day than I normally do.

Last edited:
Years ago, one of my friends would hook up by simply hanging out to the end. We went to a club and at around 2:00 we hooked up with these 2 girls. We went to some local hot restaurant in the city. I then proceeeded to go back to her place. It was snowing like crazy. She lived in the east 70's and had 2 doberman's. Banged her twice and she made me breakfast. Since it was a snow emergency I did not go into work the next day.

These stories remind me of this bitch...

Many years ago I was down in Atlanta (great city) and out partying with three friends at some club. If you've never been there, Altanta is a very friendly place with southern charm and urban appeal mixed together. The girls all smile, are approachable and love (at least then) NYC men. So I'm at the crowded bar drinking and hanging and this cute girl saddles up next to me. Next we're talking, smiling, I buy her a drink, flirting, etc. My buddies were off doing their thing. Things were looking promising. She excuses herself, said she's going to the bathroom and will be right back. Asked me to get her another drink. So I order her drink, and after a few minutes, no broad, doesn't return. Then I see her talking to some guy holding a drink. OK fuck this broad, I'm moving on.
The night was uneventlful after that, had a good time with my buds and we finally bolted at curfew at 2am. As we're leaving, who do I bump into? Right, the same broad standing outside the entrance, totally drunk, looking for any hookup. She remembers me from earlier and grabs my arm and asks me to bring her to my place. Was practically begging. I said to her, "You had your chance earlier tonight....now I'm leaving....without you"

At least two people didn't get laid that nite.

Last edited:
RuffToy, kudos for getting back at the chick, you sure have strong will power. If it was me, I'd have swallowed my pride and gotten horizontal with the drunk broad lickety split!

RuffToy, kudos for getting back at the chick, you sure have strong will power. If it was me, I'd have swallowed my pride and gotten horizontal with the drunk broad lickety split!
So after we left the club, we went back to my friedns apt. Decided to go on a raod trip. Each packed an overnight bag. At about 3:30am we were in the car on the way to the Florida panhandle. Actually, this was quite an adventure. One of my buds was working for WOR radio and had to be at Cape Canaveral for a Space Shuttle launch, (believe it was #6). He got us all press passes and we were all in the press section for the launch. Up close and personal. Never saw anything like it in my life.

I ended up hooking up with a gal working the Olympus camera trailer. Boring story, not worthy of diuscussion.

Im really curious about this:

1. whether you actually do this because its really an Easter item?

2. how it comes out?

3, did PB help you in this endeavor?

Thanks Gavy!

oh yeah. one more thing. how is this word prounounced? does it rhyme with gina or vagina?? lol.
Pronounced gain-a.
Seeker, he's been obsessed with having pizzagiena again since he had my mom's back last Easter. You are right
its known traditionally as something you have during Easter but he wants it now but nobody will make it for him.
And, no, I'm most definitely not taking a drive out to Queens Saturday morning to help him bake bread. I've got better things to do! LOL......

Thats quite a story RuffToy.....I had to read it twice to get the full drift. Im just a little curious? What was her reaction when you told her this?
I said it to her on the move...didn't wait for the reaction.

In retrospect, would you have done anything differently?
Absolutely not. I never compromise my intergrity.

Was she hott?
Can't remember specifics, but if I was interested...she was worthy.

That good old southern female hospitality.

I know exactly what you were referring to...having spent time in places like Virginia and Texas.

Its like another world sometimes !
I feel in love w/ Altanta back then. Great bang for your buck. Hospitable people. A city on the rise at that time. Unfortunately haven't been back there in many years.