UG member roast for smileyashley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
That coniving bitch ! She was lying to you to get you to come over to her apartment during the day for something other than watching Ben Stein !!!

You sure showed her..........

IT WASN'T MY DECISION NOT TO GO! SHE STOOD ME UP!

(Wait a minute! She didn't stand me up! She must have realized Ben Stein wasn't on in the afternoon, and that's why a concrete invitation never materialized! Sure, that's it! She's probably too embarrassed to admit her mistake! I feel much better about this now!)

Although I've immensely enjoyed the tangential turn of this thread including the lovely interludes of Phantom and Hot Puppy burying the hatchet and promising to play nicely with each other in this sandbox of ours as well as the offers of various members to make delightful deserts for one another I am still left with a few questions for the host of our roast....Daro.

First, you seem to me like a man who has been around in this world. The first time you see her, she tries to scam you out of time and cash and yet you go along with it and return for more. Why?

Second, she is a terrible liar. She is incapable of telling a coherent story about herself which she could pass of as real to the least discerning eye whether it be about her ethnicity, her family, or her education. Could you possibly have believed that a girl who could not spell properly or write a complete sentence was being offered a scholarship to Oxford or that she was studying law?

Third, you state in one of your posts:

"I am not a person who would do anything to a provider who I cared for as a friend. So believe me on that one. I just thought a little push in the right direction may expedite the situation. Now she tells me she thought she would have seen many clients by now, and we could settle our differences. I had hoped with all the publicity I was giving her on this thread, people would flock to see her and she would make some money, and we could square up. That was my sole intent. "

What is the reason behind this "roast" of yours? Are you trying to get her to make good on a debt to you and at the same time publicizing her to drum up business to pay that debt? If that's so aren't you embarassed to say that let alone to try to play that game on this board?

Fourth, you state:

"I just can't understand how a person can beg you to help her buy a $1500.00 lap top. Tell you she has $$$$$ and can you pleaseeee put up a grand. When you are in line to pay, she reaches into her pocket and pulls out 5 bills. Hands them to you. ALL 5 WERE TWENTIES. Talk about balls. With tax and warranty, bag, lock, etc. It came to $2100.00, less her $, it was 2 large. Yes she did pay me back about $$$$$$. So I'm out $$$$. The 1 grand was my contribution. Call it a belated B Day gift. I don't need the $$$$."

But didn't you establish from your very first meeting that you were a mark for her, a pocket that she could dip in at will? Why should you be surprised that she expected you would come up with the cash to get her what she wanted? It appears that you had been doing this to a lesser degree all along.

Re: Re: ???

Originally posted by Bigdog

I think Ladi Di is an old friend new handle. Recognize the style but can't yet link it. Like many others post 620 has elected to change handles. Note the birth of flounder. I will change but I don't think I could take the crap of being a newbie again.
Dog
Dog you're still a pup anyway. Wait till you're a big UG dog before you thinking about changing handles. (said with tongue in cheeck)

Peace Out
C

Originally posted by Thorn

Umm, the pics on R&S make her look garden [state] variety cute. As to her sexual prowese, I have never partaken so I can't comment.

Some of you johns really need to watch the words you throw around.

If 'Ashley' is "gorgeous", what is a Halle Berry? Gorgeous to the power of 10?

Not saying that she isn't cute, just not "gorgeous".
Halle Berry is DA BOMB !!! She's the one to make me give up Latinas

I guess I broke a rule and my post was deleted.
Well I answered all the man's questions honestly.
He insulted my friend on a few occasions and I had to
set him straight. I hope some of you got to read it.
I know he probably did. I will never break another rule.
My days posting here are over. It was a lot of fun, but it
got too addicting. I will still check in on you people.
I wish all of you a happy and healthy life.
Daro has left the building.

DARO,

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU I WILL SURELY MISS ALL YOUR POSTS AND THREADS

BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST THIS ONE TOTALLY CONFUSES ME BUT THATS OK IM USED TO BEING IN THE STATE OF CONFUSION

TAKE CARE DARO AND AGAIN THE BEST OF LUCK

KISSES

Status
Not open for further replies.