UG member roast for smileyashley

Status
Not open for further replies.
justme, I was wondering when you would chime in on this thread.

However, you are a bit too late.

A day late to be exact.

You really need to stop having that thing called a life and participate more.

justme

homo economicus
A life?

Jeez, if that's what you want to call fawning over a couple of business owners like the chess club president and the prom queen from last Thursday till this Monday.

No, every once in a while they actually expect me to work here.

(Besides, I would have thought that I'd be much more missed on the Am I Racist thread)

Daro,

Yes, you answered my questions honestly and I give you credit for attempting to do that. However, You never really answered my question about whether or not you were using this post to promote her business in an effort to get her to pay off a debt to you.

You claim that I insulted Sam on more than one occasion in this thread. I reviewed the whole thread carefully and have to frankly disagree with you on that point. I made one perhaps tasteless joke at her expense (the school of hard cocks comment). Several others echoed the same thought in more or less harsh terms. If you found that comment offensive, then I apologize for that it was not my intention. However, unlike you, my mailbox is open. If you had a problem with it you could have taken it up with me directly man to man.

In my other comments about her, I praised both her attractiveness and the service she gave me. I attributed no malice to her failure to follow through with Phantom. In fact, I even said that she was right in realizing that she didn't have what it takes to be an independant and run her own business. I tried to help her out in this regard as well and she was hopeless.

The negative things I said about her were only that she is a poor liar (which at least one other poster commented on) and that she didn't have the skills or entrepreneurship to run her own business. My harshest comments about her are merely a summary of the description you have given us through the stories you've told about her. I didn't categorise her as a rude, selfish, stuck-up scammer and rip off artist who gives lackluster service, you did. I had no such experiences with her but you did.

Yes, your post was deleted and not for your honesty, but for the fact that it degenerated into a threat of physical violence and for its cheap use of info about my identity which Samantha had given you.

In the end, it's you who've done her the most injury here, because in addition to describing her as someone of poor character, you've shown her to be someone who has no sense of discretion about her client's privacy and who is indiscriminantly loose-lipped.

Make a logical argument in response to me, if you can, but let's keep threats, private business, and personalities out of it.

shade024 I'm not back. Just taking my one mulligan!
Thank you APM for your explanation. I was wrong.
I apologize to e16 for hinting TMI that was too close to home
and crossed over the line. My hint to open up a can of whoop a$$
was wrong. It wasn't a threat, more of a hypothetical statement.
I didn't know about this click on button and people
directly. I thought that would be invading people's space.
Joel and greekgirl thank you for your comments.
Phantom you are a good person to offer to help her out.
Why she didn't respond back to you and other's, I don't
know. It boggles your mind.
elliot16, yes the school of hard cocks was very tasteless. ( no pun
intended) All the things you mentioned in SECOND about her
hit too close to home for me. Yes you called her a liar. You
brought her race, family, her lack of educational skills into play.
You kind of insulted me, in my way of looking at it, I may be
wrong. You pegged her as what she is or was at an early
stage in your client/provider relationship. You implied to me
that I shold have came to this conclusion a lot sooner.
Maybe I just couldn't understand how one of her past, present,
or future regulars, like yourself, could say a lot of real mean and
personal stuff about someone you must have some positive
feelings for.IMHO.
To answer your question, I couldn't use this board to promote
her business. I tried to promote her business with my reviews
and advice to UG members to see her. They took my advice.
She made it impossible to do well providing with her actions.
This business is not for her.. She's not good at it. I overlooked alot of stuff with her. Isn't there a saying about if your face is too
close to the bush, you can't see over it to see the forrest.
I guess I just didn't see what everyone else did, or I didn't
want to believe what I was seeing.
I put it out to the board to get some true facts about Samantha
from people who knew her kind of well. You gave me my
answers. I got my $$$$ back in good info. I'm happy.
When I loaned her the money as a friend, I knew friends tend to
not repay loans. Been there done that. We have probably all
done that at sometime.
E16 you were right for reporting me, you were right to apologize
about tasteless comment. You may be right on the other comments not being offensive. If you're right I apologize again.
But it was my interpretation, on how they came across to me.
As greekgirl said I have been confused about her for a long time.
So maybe I read more into stuff being said to me by her and also stuff being said by UG people on the board.
I hope I cleared up some stuff. I really hope she winds up in a
good place. I am a good person and I still have friendly feelings
for her. I will be following along to see where the bouncing
beauty lands. In case I confused you the answer to your
original question is NO.
If I portrayed her as something she is not, I apologize to her.
If I portrayed her as something she is, then I was just sharing
info with you as to a possible provider who may not live up
to the expectations you are expecting. If what I said causes her
injury, that wasn't my intent. I can't blame anybody but myself for
what injury I incurred. I think she has to blame herself for her
injury also. YMMV did apply to her big time. I alway's said that.
I hope e16 we are cool. I was honest and played nice this time.
I can only hope you all get to read this, and we can put all this
behind us and get on with our lives. I know I am a happier
person today. Happy to have spoken with all of you. Happy to
have met Samantha and spent time with her. And most of
all, happy to say Daro has now officially left the building.

Daro,

You and I are cool. My questions were hard, but meant to make you really examine what happened, not merely to sting your sense of pride. In my view of life we are all flawed. I try to see people fully and accept them for what they are (at least as best as I can assess that).

So, while I may like some things about a person, I do not have to like all. Ultimately I weigh the good with the bad and if the good outweighs the bad then the relationship continues andif not I'm gone. I try to call a spade a spade and when a person tries to convince me or themselves of something that clearly isn't true, then I call that a lie and a person who tells lies is a liar. Is that the sum total of who she is? Of course not, but it is an aspect of her that must be taken into account when dealing with her.

I did not demean her racially. All I said was that she was inconsistant in describing what her nationality was. I didn't really care what her heritage was but it seemed to be a problem for her in portraying herself honestly in that regard. The same was true as to how she described her family history and the level of education she may have aspired to could not be reconciled with her current skills or behaviour.

That being said, I enjoyed spending time with her and found her physically attractive and good in the sack which was why I came to see her in the first place. If she needed to misprepresent herself to others for whateve personal reason it didn't have any impact on my interest in spending time with her.

So, in conclusion Daro, no hard feeling on my part. Don't feel a need to depart on the basis of anything that occurred here. Life's for learning and we're all works in progress.

You know this whole business of any 'working' girl being untruthful about herself is something I've seen a lot of in my hobby career. This one's studying to be a nurse, that one wants to be a lawyer, another has crippled relatives to support. Perhaps many are simply embarassed at their present state in life and want us to thing good of them just as we hope to impress them.

We should all admit it, most of us care if the provider likes us, we are all insecure to some degree. Since most of us Johns are educated, professional people (who else has money to toss around for sex ) it's not hard to come up with some impressive facts about ourselves. But a lot of the working girls (and I'm not talking about the high end Indys who manage their own business) have little to be proud of other than what they can offer sexually.

I had a similar situation a few years ago with a provider that I got 'friendly' with and started helping her out ($). I eventually found out she not only didn't finish high school but never even attended. Because I was star struck from the times we had in bed, it didn't occur to me (I mean I didn't let it occur to me) that she was using my money for drugs. When I caught on and tried to break off all relations with her I had to endure the inevitable threats to call my wife. It took several months to rid myself of an embarassing and potentially marraige threatening situation. Today my life and marriage thrive, and my guess is the girl is probably in jail.

The moral? We are all vulnerable. We're all human. Our quest for sex, love, and to just feel good about ourselves can blind us to deception. The deceivers and the deceived all do what they do for the same reasons. We want to think more of ourselves than we really are. We want to feel good.

daro,
i didnt mean u were confused its that i was confused i was trying to be silly

no hard feelings i hope

make sure u come back and say hello every now and then and if not then nothing but best wishes

kisses

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
daro,
i didnt mean u were confused its that i was confused i was trying to be silly

no hard feelings i hope

make sure u come back and say hello every now and then and if not then nothing but best wishes

kisses
I know what you meant. No hard feelings. Only good wishes to you. All that bending over on all fours will get you confused.
The blood rushes to your head. I hope to some day give you
a hard feeling in that nice a$$ of yours. LOL.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by daro

I know what you meant. No hard feelings. Only good wishes to you. All that bending over on all fours will get you confused.
The blood rushes to your head. I hope to some day give you
a hard feeling in that nice a$$ of yours. LOL.
You know what? Why leave when they want you to stay?

Originally posted by candie
Now let me get this straight.... daro is a girl or guy and wants to play with greekgirl :)

Can I watch and learn :) I promise to be good !
Yes. But some of your words are scrambled.
Daro is a guy.
Daro is straight.
What straight guy wouldn't want to play with greekgirl or
yourself. If three's a crowd, I can just watch you 2 and learn.
I promise to be real good. I won't utter a word with my tongue.
I will just use it for spelling purpose's only. LOL.
P.S. Thanks Flounder. You're still the man.
I'll hang around a while and see how this all plays out by next week. Freddie T. probably has all the answers.

Why We/They Lie

Because if we didn't lie and the lady didn't lie it would all be too pathetic for words. We want the lady to like us, so we want to be more than a john. She wants us to like/respect her (and come back), so she wants to be more than a prostitute. I find that, along with Don Q and others, I need a little "romance" and for the woman to get off too. Lets face it - at my age and size that involves more than a little pretending. As Jack Nicholson said - "You can't stand the truth!"

Status
Not open for further replies.