UG Member of the year - SirF!

My long standing fued with seeker is long over. Seeker did some things that I didn't always agree with, but he really did keep things moving in the NP4P section of Utopia Guide. For my part, I was guilty of reading my own press clippings and thought that my exploits were must reads. It's funny, towards the end of my posting, I wonder if I just wasn't going out there in some way to just have something to write the next day on UG.

Well, back to seeker, he kept things moving. Kept people talking, whether it was how they loved his threads or detested his threads. He kept it interesting. And, in the end, maybe UG was a better place when he was posting more often.

I know seeker has other things on his plate right now, so he probably won't respond to this. I will leave the above post as a tribute to him and the work he did for those three years as NP4P moderator.
Hey, my friend, we even invited him out with us... Gavy, You did good.... You are funny though, because there were times, I was out, and I just had to try to fuck someone, or get a BJ, just so I could post about it the next day... I was fucked up...I matured now...lol... Gavy, when we knocked on that back door, that night, if they answered, that would have been a great post the next day...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Hey, my friend, we even invited him out with us... Gavy, You did good.... You are funny though, because there were times, I was out, and I just had to try to fuck someone, or get a BJ, just so I could post about it the next day... I was fucked up...I matured now...lol... Gavy, when we knocked on that back door, that night, if they answered, that would have been a great post the next day...
Do you believe that was over a year ago now? Wow.

Get in touch with me. Maybe we can all hang again soon.

From my notes, the UG Members of the year were:

2001 - Bill Furniture
2002 - justlooking
2003 - Thorn
2004 - Wwanderer
2005 - gavycrav
2006 - gavycrav
2007 - gavycrav
2008 - seeker (sympathy vote because he should have won in 2006)
2009 - marcinny
2010 - SirF

Nice work guys...
Shows you how long its been since I have been of any value. :)

My long standing fued with seeker is long over. Seeker did some things that I didn't always agree with, but he really did keep things moving in the NP4P section of Utopia Guide. For my part, I was guilty of reading my own press clippings and thought that my exploits were must reads. It's funny, towards the end of my posting, I wonder if I just wasn't going out there in some way to just have something to write the next day on UG.

Well, back to seeker, he kept things moving. Kept people talking, whether it was how they loved his threads or detested his threads. He kept it interesting. And, in the end, maybe UG was a better place when he was posting more often.

I know seeker has other things on his plate right now, so he probably won't respond to this. I will leave the above post as a tribute to him and the work he did for those three years as NP4P moderator.
Truly a tear jerker. What a great story, almost made me cry.
Seeker is a great poster.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I would like to see a thread for provider of the year on this site in different categories bbj, fs, amp, massage ladies, SB’s, street walkers etc
Not going to happen.
Banecek tried something like that once and all it did was bring out the shills.

Everyone has their favorites and guys like to kiss ass on certain providers here so all it turns out to be is wasted bandwidth.

Not going to happen.
Banecek tried something like that once and all it did was bring out the shills.

Everyone has their favorites and guys like to kiss ass on certain providers here so all it turns out to be is wasted bandwidth.
Understood and agree wow whatever happened to Banacek? Haven’t seen that guy post in awhile hope he’s doing alright and well in these times smh.

We appreciate all the hard work Banacek put in during the time he was a moderator here.
Agreed.
I honestly do not understand why guys volunteer for the job of moderator.
They put in a lot of work and get crapped on from time to time for keeping an orderly and free exchange of ideas. Without them UG would just turn into twitter, instagram or Facebook.
They are better men then I am.

I must say, my vote for 2021 goes to another SirF. This time it’s for SirFunchAlot. That whole thread on knocking hookers and starting a family was pretty hysterical. To bad he didn’t stick around . I guess PreP doesn’t prevent every STD.