Votes: 6 10.7%
  • $3,000 to $5,000 total

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • > $5,000 total

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
In the 2+ years that UG has been around, how many hobbyists have sent in monetary contributions to UG, and what is the total $?

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
This crew is truely "poll challenged". I mean come on folks. Just push one button for number of contributers and one for the amount contributed. How easy can you get. But still we have a mismatched number of responses. Its enough to drive a statistician to drink.

Slink: Is it Tax Deductable??

Huh...... All this time, I never noticed that "donations" button before. You should put a little hair around it or something to make it stand out. If it's deductable..... tell me justification and I will send a check tomorrow morning. IRS and I don't get along too well so this better be good. Do I gain "immunity" with my donation or am I just feeding your Quality of Life habits? Whats my ROI on the donation Slink? Don't give me the contest game...(If you win the contest, you don't get banned or "banded")

Jarhead

Forgetting about the providers on this board, Id guess less than 10 people have donated money to this board.
And Im willing to bet out of the 10 or less Im guessing, only half donated the cost of a one hour session with their favorite provider.
(what do I know, but Im entitled to my opinion and guesses. I hope slinky received more than I guessed.)

I must admit I am embarrassed to say I was going to make a nice donation around Christmas and forgot and never got around to it. I will get a check out this week. I made a very small donation when I first came on the board. Now it is time to pay a little for the use of this board. I hope others join me in supporting this board.

I STILL CAN'T CAST MY VOTE !!! I have a right to vote damn it.

BTW i've e*mailed you know who. I hope he finds the time between fornication sessions to take care of this issue