Two Plus Two Publishing

It really seems like they have some good reads out. A couple of new books that are out like Sit 'n Go Strategy and Professional No Limit Hold 'Em are getting good reviews. I would read them now but I'm breaking down my game and starting over by trying to really study Small Stakes Limit Hold 'em before jumping back into No Limit. I noticed one new book in Borders that came out not too long ago by Stoxtrader.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/18...rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=317711001&pf_rd_i=1904468373

My head was fucking spinning as I was page flipping. Anyone read this book or know of it and feel they're at this level to comprehend the concepts?

I can't play limit (sometimes pot limit, but that's about it).

I think one of the things people make the mistake of with reading poker books is reading new material on what they are already good at, because it's easier to pick up a few new little tricks. I think Sklasnky is still a really good read for a lot of folks, but since it's numbers oreinted and hard to follow they don't do it.

Although I'm surprised at how bad most of the pros are with the odds, so I guess it goes to show you they don't matter as much.

I think Sklasnky is still a really good read for a lot of folks, but since it's numbers oreinted and hard to follow they don't do it.
So true. He was the first one I started reading and it's tough to get through because it's very dry. I would find myself reading one small section at a time, putting it down for a few then picking up where I left off. I think I couldn't get through more than 20 pages in one sitting. The books that Ed Miller co-wrote with him are a little bit easier to get through.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
the 2+2 forums are the best forums on poker

Harrington on Hold Em 1 and 2 are the best books written on NLHE tourney play.