Tunnel of Love West Babylon

This place is disgusting, I don't know how they stay in business.

While on the Edison strip yesterday I figured I'd make a make a stop to see the talent.
There was a cute Hispanic girl but there was also a fat , loud , obnoxious blond. The blonde was being aggressive and standing right next to me. There was no way in hell I'd ever pay someone looking like that for sex, I wouldn't even look at her in public or in a bar under normal conditions.

So I tried to engage the other one in conversation and the fat blonde just wouldn't go away even after I told her I was interested in the other girl. She just kept standing there so finally I said "are you just going to keep standing there?"

At that point she went ballistic and started yelling at me ,that yeah she was going to stand right there. So I knew now it was going to be worth it to stay, too many bad vibes.

I told her she just cost the other girl a dance but maybe that's what she was going for?

Pretty fucked up.

This place is disgusting, I don't know how they stay in business.

While on the Edison strip yesterday I figured I'd make a make a stop to see the talent.
There was a cute Hispanic girl but there was also a fat , loud , obnoxious blond. The blonde was being aggressive and standing right next to me. There was no way in hell I'd ever pay someone looking like that for sex, I wouldn't even look at her in public or in a bar under normal conditions.

So I tried to engage the other one in conversation and the fat blonde just wouldn't go away even after I told her I was interested in the other girl. She just kept standing there so finally I said "are you just going to keep standing there?"

At that point she went ballistic and started yelling at me ,that yeah she was going to stand right there. So I knew now it was going to be worth it to stay, too many bad vibes.

I told her she just cost the other girl a dance but maybe that's what she was going for?

Pretty fucked up.
More important than costing the other girl a session, the blonde cost the owner his cut. Was he around to see all of this? Did you complain to him?
Any businessman would show someone costing him customers and $ the door.

More important than costing the other girl a session, the blonde cost the owner his cut. Was he around to see all of this? Did you complain to him?
Any businessman would show someone costing him customers and $ the door.
I don't think the owner was there. There was a chica at the high desk in the middle who greeted me when I came in.

I did tell her "there are four other places around here, I'll spend my money elsewhere."

I'm not sure she really cares.

The only reason I walk in there is because once in a while they will have a gem.

I forget who it was exactly, but one girl told me she will work there because there is no competition. The usual girls there are the bottom of the barrel. It's been like that for a while even though I don't frequent the Edison strip all that often.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Is this place still open? I’ve stopped by a few times lately and gates are always down.
Maybe they finally went out of business do to not being competitive. They always had the ugliest, fattest girls.
There were exceptions, like Candy told me she liked working there because there was no competition but overall they had the bottom of the barrel.

billyS

Reign of Terror
For anyone that’s interested, xxxxxx is back and working independently in Copiague. This is her #xxxxxxxxxx. she’s been solid for me, for years.
Seriously?
This post without my edit is basically a free ad. Do you know what @Slinky Bender does to girls or spas that try to steal advertising from him?

Tell her to take out an ad if she wants to post her phone number here.