TS Sabrina Showworld

There was a TS Play night in a midtown loft a few years ago. It was pretty shitty but occasionally you'd get into a scene or two. I got fucked in front of a voyeuristic crowd by an african american chick with an above average schvantz who blew her load in the bag. I didn't really care about the load because what am I gonna do about it if she didn't really blow? She must have flicked the condom somewhere on the floor but some bizarrely eager nutter came up to me holding the condom a few minutes later asking if I was going to use it! I can't remember the name of the night but I do wish it was still around.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There was a TS Play night in a midtown loft a few years ago. It was pretty shitty but occasionally you'd get into a scene or two. I got fucked in front of a voyeuristic crowd by an african american chick with an above average schvantz who blew her load in the bag. I didn't really care about the load because what am I gonna do about it if she didn't really blow? She must have flicked the condom somewhere on the floor but some bizarrely eager nutter came up to me holding the condom a few minutes later asking if I was going to use it! I can't remember the name of the night but I do wish it was still around.
Funny story but why did you post it here.

I meant to quote :
"It’s very rare to find a TS that would cum for you for real, most collect it for sale or for their #1 client that’s pays the premium."

Something about the word "collect it for sale" made me think of that mad fucker holding a used condom that had been in me.