TS Sabrina Showworld

So I went to showworld two weeks ago and saw Sabrina sitting on the couch by the counter. Went over and asked for a private dance. 30 for the room, went in and told her I want everything. Gave her 150 and off came the clothes. She started with a bbbj and I reciprocated. After we were both hard I asked her to do me first and on went her cover. She was very gentle till I eased up to her nice size. After the discomfort went away, she really gave it to me after that and blew in the bag. Then it was my turn, and oh my was she tight. I lasted about 5 minutes in her then pulled out and shot it on her face which was a very nice visual. 7/10 as a whole for experience. I would not repeat only because she did not have implants. Everything else was perfect.

Curious about some aspects of all this TS chatter lately. Has Showworld always had TS girls? Are they the only place on the Edison Strip that does? When you enter the place, do you encounter these girls in a waiting area? Is it obvious that these girls are TS? If not, how do you know?

Curious about some aspects of all this TS chatter lately. Has Showworld always had TS girls? Are they the only place on the Edison Strip that does? When you enter the place, do you encounter these girls in a waiting area? Is it obvious that these girls are TS? If not, how do you know?
Showworld has had shemales (one per shift) for quite a while. World 2 also has shemales (sometimes 2). At Showworld the shemale usually sits on a small couch in the front area where there are magazines and toys. At World 2 they sit with the GGs.

Love Sabrina. Shes a treat.

I saw had several momths back. One of the best bjs ive ever had.

Ive never bottomed before so I'm glad to know she's down if in in the area. I,remember i went into the thearter once and she was alone in there. She gave me a free bj amd was one of the first TS ive been with. Have to make plans to see her again.

Showworld has had shemales (one per shift) for quite a while. World 2 also has shemales (sometimes 2). At Showworld the shemale usually sits on a small couch in the front area where there are magazines and toys. At World 2 they sit with the GGs.
Wow. Didn't realize there is a structure to all this. It's like you need to read primer to understand it all. How are the uninformed supposed to know all that? Do they hand out road maps when you walk in the door? It's been years since I visited any of the Edison Strips, but I never remembered encountering any TS women there back then. Maybe because I would first check them out from the booth and you could clearly see that she wasn't a he originally.

Her pics showed up in another thread. I’ve never been with a TS but she’s not bad looking..def passable ..All this TS talk definitely peaks ones interest;)

billyS

Reign of Terror
It's been years since I visited any of the Edison Strips, but I never remembered encountering any TS women there back then. Maybe because I would first check them out from the booth and you could clearly see that she wasn't a he originally.
Well the booth comment explains why you never encountered the Shemales. The two places with booths XDreams and Cherri Bombs don't have Shemales.
ShowWorld started having them about 12 years ago. At first they sat amongst the GG but guys complained so when they redid the layout they moved the GG to the back where they have couches and the Shemale sits up front by herself close to the main counter where you pay for the lap dance. If the counter guy isn't otherwise occupied he will always introduce the shemale as such.
World2 probably wasn't open the last time you were down that way, based on your comment. It is much smaller and the shemale sits with the other girls.
The most passable shemale I ever saw was Slinky's friend who worked the door at one of the UG parties. She was sitting at the table with Fair Emily checking people in. I can't remember her name but she was gorgeous.

I've seen her a few times. 100 tip for anything goes.
Bj is good. She is very cool and relaxed and nice. About 5'7 tall. Looks sexxxxy!
I have fucked that ass on the couch and just thinking about it, I want to go back and do it again!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Bj is good. She is very cool and relaxed and nice. About 5'7 tall. Looks sexxxxy!
I have fucked that ass on the couch and just thinking about it, I want to go back and do it again!
You're talking about Sunny? The part about the couch throws me, I can see one of the Edison girls fucking you on a couch in a lap dance room but I figured Sunny is incall.

billyS

Reign of Terror
A web search on that name shows it to be quite popular in that market. Wonder if any of them are her.
I tried to copy a picture to my phone but wasn't able to. When you Google Sunny Deelite, the pictures of the TS with long bruntte hair is her. Big smile, long legs.

Does her equipment below get erect?

Here's why the TS chatter is starting up. There was a popular forum called Hung Angels (Please don't ban me!) that went bye-bye due to FOSTA, and I'm guessing they finally found UG..........