TS & Real Girl Providers Business Practices

I thought this subtopic could use its own thread. Sorry in advance if that busts a rule.
I've found that all the truly bad business practices we run into in this hobby
are much more flagrant in the subgenre of TS providers. To start off with a few examples:
(1) no photos- whenever I see a TS ad w/o a photo, the assumption is that he/she is so repulsive that even the kindest camera will be cruel & thus avoid
(2) doctored photos- especially in print ads- a model' s head on the TS' body or vice-versa is pervasive in the VV and NY Press as it was in the late Screw Mag
(3) Multiple names for same provider- trying to fool previously stood-up or dissatisfied customers
(4) bait & switch- that sinking feeling when the door opens and it ain't what it was supposed to be
(5) "super just came in"- multiple bookings at same time which lead to you standing on the corner holding your woody and a fabricated story for why your appointment has evaporated
(6) no answer- same as (5) except his/her phone is now off or on Voice
(7) cum&go- one hour becomes one cup which becomes (sometimes with great aggravating from the provider) 10 minutes
(8) reversion- the most feminine t-gurl suddenly becomes "joe dockworker" when you don't come on schedule (see above 7) or tip below what he/she expected
(9) that telling 3rd photo- on eros and others, if he/she posted 3 photos, the first two are inviting, but for some reason, the 3rd will reveal some pronounced arm veins or bald spot or some other dazzling turn-off
(10) shill reviews- *** and its shemale counterpart review site are replete with "members" who only review 1 shemale 1 time and then disappear forever
(11) badmouthing the competition- get a shemale talking about rival providers- oy, it's like listening to a catty pre-fight dissing match
(12) here & now focus- see all above- it seems to me that tgurls are much more obsessed with getting in the cash and saying "fuck all" to the normal business practices of treating the customer well to build up repeaters to reduce advertising expense to eventually just working from a list and their referred friends-

All in all, I think just as some of these providers surgically and affectively try to be extreme cartoon versions of their concept of feminity; they also go to extremes in their practices when they decide to become providers.

Any thoughts? Experiences on this?

1) Where are you talking about? Ads with no photos? Mostly on CL, and if that's what you're talking about, there are many, many more W4M ads without photos than T4M ads

2) Yes, but the females just use a photo of someone else altogether

3) Olivia/Madeline/.....

4,5,6,7) see (2)

8) Well, if this happens once it's more than with a girl....... (but it happens a lot with girls; it's just not "reversion")

9) With the girls, the third one is just obviously someone else than the first two

10) Oh, yeah... THAT never happens with the girls.... NOT!!!!!!

11) Which female providers have you seen? Two letters for ya "L" and "I"

12) Agreed. It's much harder to find a TS with any sort of reasonable service model than a girl.

Danny, old pal, relax...

I'm not saying the "real girls" don't engage in these wayward practices
and t-gurls do; I'm saying that the t-gurls do so more flagrantly...
guess it has to do with them "just doing this for now" while waiting
to be discovered at Eidelweiss (R.I.P.) or Alannah's gigs....

Last edited: