TS Raven 862-900-7359

I'm a repeat offender when it comes to Raven so I figured I may as well offer a review on the last time I saw her.

Raven's very businesslike on the phone. Friendly but to the point in terms of the when/where'd you see her ad, how far out and the roses. Easy to set up and I've found her very responsive. First contact is always a phone call, text when you're a certain amount of time out and when you get to the destination.

She used to have her own spot in Jersey which was honestly perfect (except a pain in the fucking ass to find parking), but I believe she's relocated to Queens. Irrelevant to my purposes as the last time I saw her was a fairly common spot in Suffolk. That trip to Queens is just a pain in the ass.

Greeted at the door with her wearing a black panties and bra. She knows what I like, so after a bit of chit chat immediately she got on all fours so I could worship that beautiful ass of hers. Off went the clothes.

BBJ swap, a little bit of making out and some titty play and before I knew it I was banging her mish and she busted all over herself which was reassuring in terms of how I was doing (not like I care).

Damage was $400 for the hour. We went a little over in terms of action, and definitely went over the allotted time in terms of postgame conversation and closing pleasantries.