TS Patty 972-799-0799

I've seen her ad up for a while and saw that she was in Westbury which is more convenient for me, so toftt. She responded fairly quickly to text and we settled on a time for hh. Was quoted $300 which I felt like was steep. But wanted to scratch this itch for while so figured okay. Got to the location (well known chain brand) on time and text that I arrived. Quick reply with the room number and I headed up. Knock on the door and an attractive latina opens. Not the same woman as the photos. But passable and very nice body, nice man made D's and a big booty, so I decide to stay. Here is where it kinda goes downhill...

Pay the agreed upon fee and use the bathroom to wash my hands. Come out, get undressed and lay on the bed. She gets undressed too and brings a cover. She puts the cover on me but I'm completely soft. Then she starts giving me a cbj. Okay skill but she's leaning over on the bed so I have no access to her top or bottom. So I just lay there focusing on the sensation. After a few minutes I'm hard enough and she asks me to fuck her. I get up, she puts lube on the cover and we get into doggy and she reaches under and puts me "in". I start pumping and I'm thinking to myself, I'm just thrusting between her inner thigh. So I pull back, check and shes like "don't stop". Stop? I didn't even start. So I ask her if she can lay down. She says no, only this position. So I said okay and I try to spread her cheeks and get myself inside and she just clamps up and puts my cock between her inner thigh again. So I just keep at it, reach around and play with her bottom a little. She asks if I came which I said no. I then figure it's best just to pop and go. So I ask her to give me a hj to finish. Okay, but keeps the condom on. At least she gives me access to her bottom so we're stroking each other. I feel her getting hard which was kind of a turn on. She moans and strokes herself too. I pop a few minutes later and almost immediately she takes the condom off and starts going on her phone. I take the cue and go to the bathroom to wash my hands and start getting dressed. We exchange pleasantries and say goodbye.

So I paid $300 for a cbj, thigh job (?), and finished with a chj. Felt completely unsatisfied and ripped off.

Face - 6 (in terms of passable)
Body - 7
Attitude - 3
Service - 4

Need to find a better alternative closer to the Nassau/queens border. Not sure if any are around though.

Appreciate the sympathies haha. But lesson learned and hope my review will inspire more to post ts experiences. Feel like there aren't that many. Especially tslover who apparently loves ts but doesn't write any reviews? Lol jk.

But definitely would like to know what others experiences have been. Thanks everyone.