Ts Paris - 646-905-6439 - !!AVOID!!

I’ve experienced this as well in addition to straight up being scammed by TS (paying for sexy video chat and then getting ghosted.) This has happened about a half a dozen times! My curiously with TS has been removed! Thank God! My first hand experience tells me that they first and foremost are great scam artists.

I’ve experienced this as well in addition to straight up being scammed by TS (paying for sexy video chat and then getting ghosted.) This has happened about a half a dozen times! My curiously with TS has been removed! Thank God! My first hand experience tells me that they first and foremost are great scam artists.
So, I'm going to go on a limb here and assume that your never going to see a ts again.................

I've heard the expression fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Is there an expression for fool me half a dozen times?

I've heard the expression fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Is there an expression for fool me half a dozen times?
I guess I’m an asshole. Still seems shitty that so many are frauds, liars, cheats, scam artists, etc…etc…People suck! Again my first hand experience with TS? Don’t even bother. It’s going to be some kind of bullshit.