Ts pam 347-510-2906

I had that urge take over, had to get me some good ass
Called, nice a friendly, set up easy at freq. Suffolk hotel.
No games, got there, texted then called, gave me room.#
Answers looking pretty good.in a black bra and panty, red heels 5'6 about 160
Not thin but smooth everywhere and firm.but soft. Big nice tits.
Got undressed, gave me a decent cbj for a while on bed but I really wanted to.fuck that ass,
Turned her ova on da bed and lubed and went in with a few strokes until I sank it
Her ass is juicy but not too wide or fat, smooth and nice.
I swear it was like suction and tight as he'll, way better than pusy.
Banged for a bit from behind before I came so good and lots of Cumming. That tight ass really grabbing my cock as I kept pumping my load.
Wringed out every drop.
Room clean, she is nice, drama free, fresh fresh. Way better than these skanky whore crackhead girls I come across.
200 damage.

I wish you guys would post some hot tranny hook-ups....

Saw her very recently at a frequently used hotel in Suffolk county. 300 damage.

Texted, easy set up except that she had me wait in the parking lot for like 20 minutes while she "got ready." If not for the little head really wanting some satisfaction I'd have bounced, wasn't a fan of the delay but better that she be fresh I guess.

She's got a killer body. Face is definitely airbrushed in her photos-to be expected by anyone that knows the scene. In relation to the review above which was quite a while ago, she must have definitely lost weight because she was toned and in great shape. Insane booty, but no eating it which was a minus.

Session was ok, robotic but that could be a function of her not being into me. Not the best head I've ever gotten, certainly not terrible. We swapped cbj's which I have absolutely zero issue with given that I place a premium on safety before I turned her over and fucked her. Pounded her from behind until I blew in the bag.

One can do a lot worse, but I probably won't repeat as I'm just too big a fan of analingous to go without. But if that's not a hang up, have at it.

First review, so I apologize if something's off or I broke a rule, I promise it was out of ignorance and not maliciousness.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw her very recently at a frequently used hotel in Suffolk county. 300 damage.

Texted, easy set up except that she had me wait in the parking lot for like 20 minutes while she "got ready." If not for the little head really wanting some satisfaction I'd have bounced, wasn't a fan of the delay but better that she be fresh I guess.

She's got a killer body. Face is definitely airbrushed in her photos-to be expected by anyone that knows the scene. In relation to the review above which was quite a while ago, she must have definitely lost weight because she was toned and in great shape. Insane booty, but no eating it which was a minus.

Session was ok, robotic but that could be a function of her not being into me. Not the best head I've ever gotten, certainly not terrible. We swapped cbj's which I have absolutely zero issue with given that I place a premium on safety before I turned her over and fucked her. Pounded her from behind until I blew in the bag.

One can do a lot worse, but I probably won't repeat as I'm just too big a fan of analingous to go without. But if that's not a hang up, have at it.

First review, so I apologize if something's off or I broke a rule, I promise it was out of ignorance and not maliciousness.
You did well, no problems. Thanks for the contribution.