TS Melissa 917-397-7273

She is sexy and passable. Met her a few times so this will be a general review....
She looks great, always done up with her hair,nails makeup...she takes care of herself.
She is now in Plainview at a nice hotel.
Has some weird leopard print tattoos on her leg, but it is a way to verify her.
Last time I called, got the name of place. Arrived, she texted me room.
Opened door, hiding begind6,when I entered she is very friendly and have me a hug and nice kiss.
200 for 30, anything goes.
I do everything covered, but she may do bjj.....
Gives great bj, even covered.
She can get hard and top if u want but also will take it
Her ass is clean and not fat or flabby.
Got some good bj for a bit then I
Bent her over on the bed and got in there, ohhh anal feels gooood!
Nice cleanup and go....
If you arecurious, she is worth it and you will have a great time.,
She is one of the best looking ones who come to LI, but I know an evem better one who will get any of you hetero fuckers converted...lol

Good review Yolo... its great to see reviews on quality TSs... ive done it 3 times only one was good.. the others lied about their pics or were not friendly and rushed you... and i always take the Hour. Keep up the info.

Good review Yolo... its great to see reviews on quality TSs... ive done it 3 times only one was good.. the others lied about their pics or were not friendly and rushed you... and i always take the Hour. Keep up the info.
Geeze even the TS rush you? Lol what is the world coming to, ey if you want some TS you should go crusing some time down by pitkin and pennsylvani ave, they got a bunch

She is sexy and passable. Met her a few times so this will be a general review....
She looks great, always done up with her hair,nails makeup...she takes care of herself.
She is now in Plainview at a nice hotel.
Has some weird leopard print tattoos on her leg, but it is a way to verify her.
Last time I called, got the name of place. Arrived, she texted me room.
Opened door, hiding begind6,when I entered she is very friendly and have me a hug and nice kiss.
200 for 30, anything goes.
I do everything covered, but she may do bjj.....
Gives great bj, even covered.
She can get hard and top if u want but also will take it
Her ass is clean and not fat or flabby.
Got some good bj for a bit then I
Bent her over on the bed and got in there, ohhh anal feels gooood!
Nice cleanup and go....
If you arecurious, she is worth it and you will have a great time.,
She is one of the best looking ones who come to LI, but I know an evem better one who will get any of you hetero fuckers converted...lol
YOLO who’s the TS who will top all of them?

Melissa is 8" and one of the best for sure. I saw a girl by the name sheona a couple of months ago on longisland but she has not returned. Super hot, total playboy magazine body!! Asian and sexy. Look for my upcoming review or leyla at showorld!