TS Maria 347-641-2462

Seen ads for her lately she was hosting in westbury so I sent her a text for a later meet up time (about 2 hrs before I could meet) no problem for her she ft verify when I was like 20 min away gave me hotel address, then room number when I got to the hotel 300/hr. Went up to the room she opened the door in a sexy lingerie body suit. Closed the door and shoved my face into her tits and started kissing and sucking on them.
She took me by the hand over to the bed shoved me back and got on top of me some lfk more tit kissing and grinding. We rolled and switched positions and kept going she took out her cock (uncut) and I started giving her a bbj.
I sucked her for a little while and she asked if she could fuck me. I don’t bottom often but she was hot and I figured why not. She put on a bag lubed up and I asked if she could take it easy since I’m not used to anal she was more than willing to cater to my needs. She fucked me for about 5 minutes till I blew. We both cleaned up and we’re chatting she is very friendly English isn’t all there. I gave her a foot massage then started kissing her tits again told her to flip over so I could eat her ass. Did that for a little bit and then said she could cum for me for more money I declined and we did some lfk as I was walking to the door she is definitely happy doing her job she is very into being sexual and (appearing interested) 10/10 I’d say she’s hot and has a great personality