TS Lilly 929-282-8033 LI

I saw Lilly when she was in Hauppauge. I've noticed her ads before and always thought she was pretty and sexy AF. She seemed to disappear for a bit but then she popped up again online this week so I took my shot. Contacted her by text and made the appointment. She said to call when I'm there. A little misunderstanding because she ran out to get a quick bite to eat so I had to park in the back and wait for her, like 5 minutes, but that was okay because I was able to meet her outside and walk in with her. She was smoking hot in her jeans and a tank top. We said hello and I followed her into her room, which was nice and neat. No cigarette smell or anything like that. Nice room. She has a little dog but she keeps to herself for the most part.

Donation was 150 for half, (200 for hour), and we got that out of the way and I asked to freshen up and she said go right ahead. Came out of the bathroom and she had her bottoms off and was wearing kind of a body stocking top, can't explain it, but it came off easily as well. I try to stay in shape and she was happy with the way my body looked and felt, she kept complimenting me and I don't think it was the usual BS some providers say (humble brag). She has a great body as well. Nice (fake) tits with super hard nipples. Great legs and a tight ass. We DF kissed a little and then got on the bed and kissed some more, knelling facing each other. We played with each other's cock while she sucked and licked my nipples. Kissed some more and then she had me lay down and then knelt next to my face and feed me her cock. It was a nice cock but she wasn't hard 100% of the time. She'd get hard, then lose it, then get hard. After some more compliments on my body (more humble bragging), she went down on me, although she did put a cover on. She gives really great head and I didn't even notice the condom. She also was sucking my balls and that felt great. She really knows her way around that area. She had me suck her again and this time she got hard for a longer time. She has a nice cock when hard. After a few minutes she said she wanted me to fuck her, so she lubed up and slipped me in. We made out while I fucked her, first fast, then slow and deep. Lots of kissing, which I like. Her lips and tongue are soft and she kisses really well. She started moaning and saying how good it felt and then she looked at me and told me to cum in her ass. I held out a bit longer and then gave it to her hard and filled the condom up. Hadn't cum in a few days so I'm sure I blasted in her. She removed the condom, excused herself to clean up and that was it. We chit chatted a bit. She's really nice and hot as fuck and a good time. I'd definitely repeat.
;lily2.jpg lily1.jpg

i saw Lily some months ago... she is in the area frequently moving from turn to town. a few times i tried and we couldn't get together, I'm usually a lady minute call and need a quick meet up time, n I'm not much of a planner
but we did meet once in hauppauge. 160i think which is cheapest rate you'll find.
for the low price i wasnt to hopefully but she looked good and was nice
5 foot6, good good body.
very nice and into having a good time, not watching the clock, no attitude
i mostly fucked her from what i remember and she wanted me to take give it to her.
im foggy on details
nice room, usuall common hotel
room clean, she ckean and fresh
nice to talk to
smooth body
sorry i don't remember much but i am thinking I'll have to repeat now
have fun

billyS

Reign of Terror
i saw Lily some months ago... she is in the area frequently moving from turn to town. a few times i tried and we couldn't get together, I'm usually a lady minute call and need a quick meet up time, n I'm not much of a planner
but we did meet once in hauppauge. 160i think which is cheapest rate you'll find.
for the low price i wasnt to hopefully but she looked good and was nice
5 foot6, good good body.
very nice and into having a good time, not watching the clock, no attitude
i mostly fucked her from what i remember and she wanted me to take give it to her.
im foggy on details
nice room, usuall common hotel
room clean, she ckean and fresh
nice to talk to
smooth body
sorry i don't remember much but i am thinking I'll have to repeat now
have fun
Maybe next time write the review right after it happens?

There was a period (8 years ago?) where she was definitely dabbling in some drug use and was looking very thin and unhealthy. She looks much better now. She's a great provider.

I saw Lily was back a couple weeks ago. I texted and said if I would like to see her but have to see how things go at work. I will let her know by 12:30 if I can be there at 1, or if not, I will tell her I can't do it. So 12:30 comes around, I'm still busy at work, I text her sorry, can't make it today, maybe another day. I don't hear back from her, so whatever, got on with my day. At 3 she texts, "where are you? when are you coming here?" I said sorry, I texted earlier I couldn't make it. She then calls me a "looser (sic)" and I'm not nice. I told her I didn't make her wait and I let her know I wasn't available that day. She called me rude and which point I blocked her because I don't need that BS in my life. Oh well. The TS scene is really drying up.

So I broke down and saw Lilly again, even after I said I wouldn't. I figured time heals old wounds. Something like that.

I had some free time in the AM and wanted to meet up with a "regular" girl, but schedule didn't match up anywhere. So I saw her ad and was like, "she looks good, what the hell.". Contact by text, easy to set everything up. She said, "$200 unrushed." Okay. Staying at a nice hotel off the LIE on Commack Road. Got to her room and she looked hot. Wearing like a bustier top, titties out and cock too. No panties. She welcomes me with a few hot LFK and our hands were roaming. She has a tight, great ass. Asks for donation and tells me to strip and points to the bed.

Basically very similar to my other visit. We kneel facing each other in the bed, making out and rubbing cocks. Then she points to the pillows and tells me to lay down. I do and she straddles my face, feeding me her cock. Also like last time, she was hard but like 90%. Not fully hard. She does this for awhile. She's moaning and talking dirty, but at one point she reached over and answered a text as I was sucking her cock. She then had me rim her for a bit, which was hot. After that she put her cock back in my mouth and it definitely was harder, probably 100%. Than she laid down next to me and sucked my cock for about 2 or 3 minutes. She stops and asks, "you want to fuck me or me fuck you?" I never was topped and I wanted her to be my first, so I said you fuck me, since I fucked you last time. She lubed me up and put on the condom and positioned me the way she wanted. Took a bit to get in but once she did, she fucked me pretty good and I have to say, I liked it. The view of this sexy woman fucking me was awesome. She had one leg on her shoulder and the other around her waist. She leaned down to kiss me a few times. She seemed to be enjoying it. Every once in awhile she's really give it to me and again, it was great. She lubed up my cock and starting stroking and pounding my ass. I couldn't hold back, it was to much, and she jerked me off and I came all over my chest and stomach. I was drained. She pulled out and I don't think she came. I'm not sure she can to be honest. We cleaned up, did a little chatting, she gave me some LFK again and slapped my ass and said "that's mine now" and laughed. Yes, ma'am.

Overall it was a hot time. I don't know if it was unrushed though. Like it wasn't rushed but it was. She was in charge the whole time and knew how to move things along. I think I was there 35 minutes and the donation was $200. A little steep. $150 was on the table but when she said "200 unrushed" I was a sucker and bit.

I'll probably see her again if I get the TS itch. She's nice, clean, room was immaculate and stays at decent hotels. No dog this time.

$200
30+ minutes
Upscale hotel in Commack

I’ve seen Lilly a few times. Always $200 and always pretty rushed. Once she had trouble getting it up but other than that she’s very functional. She was actually my first and I wouldn’t recommend her for that. She is pretty rough.

Saw Lily recently.. Actually did a meetup with a different ts for 200 but I had an extra hundred in me and she said she had a friend and out popped lilly, so had a nice 3some
Began with kissing and cockn grabbing, sucking and then I was fucking one missionary,me on top, while lilly was standing up face d/fucking me.
The girls ass was tight and sucked up my cock,I was pounding away and lilly got behind me and was rubbing my ass and balls.
I pulled out and she jerked me off as I shot my hot load.
That was a good time!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Lily recently.. Actually did a meetup with a different ts for 200 but I had an extra hundred in me and she said she had a friend and out popped lilly, so had a nice 3some
Began with kissing and cockn grabbing, sucking and then I was fucking one missionary,me on top, while lilly was standing up face d/fucking me.
The girls ass was tight and sucked up my cock,I was pounding away and lilly got behind me and was rubbing my ass and balls.
I pulled out and she jerked me off as I shot my hot load.
That was a good time!
Did you start a thread for the other TS?

Saw Lilly at a decent hotel off of LIE near commack… agreed on 150 for hh

First impression was she was very passable but a little older than her pictures suggest

asked me to get undressed and lay on her bed. Followed by shoving her cock in my mouth. A few minutes later she started a mutual CBJ

that transitioned to cow girl after about 10 minutes she asked me if I wanted her to cum and I nodded yes. She took off the rubber and came in my chest. Hopper off and cleaned her and I up.

after a 2 minute break she finished me by mouth and hand.

I had a good time and would repeat